This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
    its a risk. you have to take that risk to see if it works out for u or it bites u in the ass. sure if jb stays in holland its much better for him ! but NEC is going to sell him to the highest bidder which at this point it seems to be norwich. you dont know , he might kill it! we wont know till it happens.

eh, not every south american.. ROJO seems to be doing very well.
    Sure but in this case, the risk is too big. If he fails It won't bites his a$$ but literally kill his career. No one except arab league or IPL will rescue him (see 100% of the iranian players that played in England).

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
      If JB goes to Norwich I stop following his matches.
      why????

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
        Sure but in this case, the risk is too big. If he fails It won't bites his a$$ but literally kill his career. No one except arab league or IPL will rescue him (see 100% of the iranian players that played in England).
        again, thats ur opinion. others might not agree with you and that is fine. you think him going to england is a bad idea and i dont think its that bad. we just have to agree to disagree on this one.

Comment

Just like you followed all of his games of NEC in Goffert stadium?!
          IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

I am sure if he reads your he would never even think about going to Norwich

Comment

Why, because it will be a very risky decision that may ruin his career very early. With Azmoun struggling in relegation zone of Russian league, if JB goes to another team like that then pretty much the future of our leading young talents will be doomed, and the possible scenario will be many other young talents avoid transfers to Europe for easy money in Arab leagues. Success of Azmoun and JB can open a path for our new generation footballers.

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
              Just like you followed all of his games of NEC in Goffert stadium?!
              I watched as much as I could on my computer, but only once in NEC stadium, too. so for that matter I love to see him in Dutch league and path of great success not a short period of grace and the nose fall afterward.

Originally posted by foadm_2000 View Post
              I am sure if he reads your he would never even think about going to Norwich
              Hopefully he will listen to your advice and my ultimatum and reconsiders. Now we can only hope he makes a right decision, not a career suicide.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                Chera zedeh hal mizani dadash?
                Because when I was a kid, I was sure Santa existed...
                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Skimming through this thread was a pretty interesting read. Seems the speculation relating to Norwich goes back quite a bit longer than I've been aware.

Makes sense as I would imagine 2 or 3 of our 4 natural wingers will probably not play much of a part next season. For anybody that knows the club I'm expecting the young Murphy brothers to go out on loan and Bennett to be sold or converted into a [backup] fullback. As a natural right sided player he would be up against one of our better players in Nathan Redmond but I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he played centrally at times next season, so it might not be one or the other.

I guess some edginess is understandable after Dejagah at Fulham. They were a circus that season, really not sure what happened as the player looked good enough to me [and a lot of their fans].

Of course now I've taken the time to join here and read quite a few pages he'll go somewhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by NorwichFan View Post
                    Skimming through this thread was a pretty interesting read. Seems the speculation relating to Norwich goes back quite a bit longer than I've been aware.

Makes sense as I would imagine 2 or 3 of our 4 natural wingers will probably not play much of a part next season. For anybody that knows the club I'm expecting the young Murphy brothers to go out on loan and Bennett to be sold or converted into a [backup] fullback. As a natural right sided player he would be up against one of our better players in Nathan Redmond but I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he played centrally at times next season, so it might not be one or the other.

I guess some edginess is understandable after Dejagah at Fulham. They were a circus that season, really not sure what happened as the player looked good enough to me [and a lot of their fans].

Of course now I've taken the time to join here and read quite a few pages he'll go somewhere else.
                    It's all speculation for now....Norwich seem to be the clear front runner currently and I doubt jahanbakhsh would pass up an opportunity to play an integral role on a premier league team, the kid has the right attitude.

How keen do u think your manager/club is on getting alireza's services? Do you think it's bs from the media or do you think the club is after him as much as th media is reporting? Interested to hear a Norwich fans opinion.

Oh and welcome to PFDC, the vast majority of us here are hoping this transfer goes through!
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Thanks.

He seems like the sort of player the club would want, a good age, talented and not hugely overpriced. The club have certainly been scouting in that tier of league in recent years bringing in Leroy Fer from Twente and Vadis from Brugge. As for the manager, I'm not sure really. He only joined us midway through last season, he's only made two signings so far, a former player and and experienced guy from another Premier League side. He did have a reputation of nurturing young players at his previous club so it doesn't strike me as too unlikely. He's only 33 himself so he's certainly of the ''if he's good enough he's old enough'' temperament. If AJ is a hard worker on and off of the field then they would get along fine.

Of course it really could just be media filling space or his agent trying to spark some interest.

Comment

Originally posted by NorwichFan View Post

Do you guys have a decently populated fan forums?

Comment

welcome NorwichFan

ARJ's style and current level of play is probably better suited to Eredivisie than the EPL..!!
                          from a conservative approach and gradual-progress point of view, his next best career move would be to go to a top 5 Eredivisie Club..! Alireza himself has already expressed similar desires, in recent interviews too ..!
                          he is on his last year of his current contact and NEC has been actively Window-dressing him up for quiet sometimes now hoping to cash-in a 2-3mil out of his transfer, to help solidify their finances, so if those 5-7Mil Euro offers are actually true, they will likely also throw him a huge going-away party, so he can like go-away..!!
                          Personally, dont think he is quiet ready to become an impact player in EPL on a regular basis..!!? but the Kid has got an incredibly pleasant and professional attitude and he has tremendous work-rate on and off the pitch, and he will no doubt give it his all to become one sooner than later..!! so if your coach exercise a bit of patience with him and help him build his confidence, then he certainly has a good potential to become smart investment for the club in the long run...!!
                          I highly rate the EPL, and would so love to have an iranian playing there, but most EPL teams often look for immediate gratification from new signees (especially the foreigners and/or those with a big price tag ) and many of their fans are awful demanding, impatient and sorta fickle bunch..!

that Guardian article i think mentioned Norwich is also in the market for a Striker..!! then a much more guaranteed sound investment for your club would be to make a $imilar offer and snatch up the 20 year old CF, Sardar Azmoun of Rubin Kazan...!! that kid got the goods to have a surprising huge, immediate impact in the EPL, especially in smaller club that would likely offer him more first team minutes, like Norwich...!! at tender age of just 20, the kid is strong as an ox, smooth as butter, plenty fast, world-class First Touch, has a decent size, moves intelligently w or wo the ball, tracks back often and helps out defensively, combines very well with MF going forward, keen sense of positioning in and around the box, well above average finishing and heading ability and the self-confidence required to make an immediate impact in EPL with endle$$ future potential for your club ..!!
                          rumor has it, he has been on Arsenal and few other top EU club's radar..! with Kazan already somewhat loaded on the front-line and unable to provide him enough minutes last season and Azmoun nearing end of his 4 year contract in the next season or 2?? Its quiet possible to convince Kazan to transfer him for about similar 4-7 mil..!!
                          he was the undisputed best player for Iran underage teams and has already established himself as the main striker for TM(Senior national team of Iran) and has scored vital goals in top continental competition in limited caps and minutes offered so far..!
                          https://youtu.be/fiwz6LmZOJc

btw, dont forget my commission if...!!

Comment

On a Feyenoord news website an interview with Amir Hashemi:
                            http://www.fr12.nl/nieuws/32015-mana...-die-kans.html

He says that in the French, Portuguese and Italian competition only the top 5 would be interesting, because they play attacking football, but Hashemi says that that step is still to big. (He doesn't mention England; I guess that the problem with lower teams in France and Italy isn't a problem in England, as the style in England isn't so defensive. Maybe he doesn't mention England, because it still is possible.)
                            After that, Hashemi says that Alireza loves the Netherlands and therefore doesn't mind staying. Staying at NEC would be great for him, but not realistic, as many clubs have show interest. Hashemi mentions Feyenoord as being interesting for Alireza, but doesn't say that they have shown interest. Ajax wouldn't be ideal for Alireza, as their focus on own youth players is so strong, that they prefer to use their own players than better players. PSV and AZ have shown interest, but no offers yet. First, players have to leave, then these clubs can buy new players.

Comment

Originally posted by ashkan24 View Post
                              Do you guys have a decently populated fan forums?
                              Our messageboards and forums are all pretty quiet, especially in summer. There haven't been many rumours to speculate on as of yet.

http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pi...ShowForum.aspx
                              http://www.wrathofthebarclay.co.uk/interactive/board/
                              http://www.norwichtalk.com

As for the Guardian article, it's a little harsh or more likely the journo doesn't really pay much attention to us for most of the year. We're not a London, Manchester or Liverpool club so nobody really cares. We did keep a majority of the squad which was relegated [Only sold 2] but that's a good thing, it managed to finish 12th and 11th in the 2 previous seasons. The biggest difference between now and then is the fact that we have a manager that goes out and attacks teams, our previous just sat off and hoped to nick something from a set piece. His teams were set up to counter but he used inverted wingers - that slowed the play and there was very little movement up top. Up top was another problem, Ricky van Wolfswinkel, our record signing. He scored on his debut and then never again. Partially not suited to the league but more importantly not suited to playing the lone striker role. Midway through the season survival still looked possible, all we needed was goals, our manager loaned in Johan Elmander.....yeah. We replaced a majority of our strikers and now have goals in us, for balance and options we might sign a ''poacher'' type but it's probably not the most important thing we'll do this summer.

So yeah, there will not be a massive overhaul of the first team at all, it'll be about adding a bit of class here and there and making the squad a bit deeper. A quality central defender is what we need most, although we'd be in a weird situation where he'd probably be replacing the captain in the starting lineup.

Comment

i do believe a norwich move is good, epl have alot of exposure, celtic is good since they gona play in champions league also, and a top dutch team

Comment

Working...
                                X