Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally we will see Team Melli back in action after 2 months.

I can't wait!

Comment

Today Team Melli hadn't got any trainings because we couldn't find anywhere to prepare ourselves before Macedonia match. How unprofessional this situation is.
      Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
        I'm wouldn't be so sure about the positiveness of having the game in Tabriz. Don't really expect the same support as for Tractor
        Originally posted by Erfan11 View Post
        Today Team Melli hadn't got any trainings because we couldn't find anywhere to prepare ourselves before Macedonia match. How unprofessional this situation is.
        What?
        Today TM didn't practice because they're flying to Skopje right now!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          What?
          Today TM didn't practice because they're flying to Skopje right now!
          http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1329606...¹Ø·ÛŒÙ„-کرد
          Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

is a joke!

Comment

I don't believe the story still.
              TM flew to Istanbul and then Skopje today.

Comment

CQ Succeeded! Good for him. Azadi's Director has been replaced .
                http://www.bbc.com/persian/sport/201...um_appointment
                چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

This CQ has balls of steel

In that corrupt mafia system , it is the only way to act , like he is doing

Damesh garm

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                    CQ Succeeded! Good for him. Azadi's Director has been replaced .
                    http://www.bbc.com/persian/sport/201...um_appointment
                    good news, now people will know not to mess with tm and cq
                    CQ getting all the dead weeds out of tm, first was players like rahmati, then stuff and iff organizers, and now people like him

Comment

what really scared the officals is the fact CQ wanted to move the game from tehran to tabriz, it must have really scared them

Comment

One should be crazy enough to accept TM job and work in such an environment... I mean one foreigner coach. Noushe Joonesh Har Chi Pool Migireh Queiroz!

Comment

I wonder , would the Azadi management and Vezarate Varzesh be able to install seats in the upper level of Azadi before September first ???

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                            I wonder , would the Azadi management and Vezarate Varzesh be able to install seats in the upper level of Azadi before September first ???
                            I don't think so. They (the Azadi Complex management) apparently were lazy on the tender documents (Taj said this) and it still hasn't been tendered yet. Considering mah Ramezoon starts in about a week and that means everything slows down, I doubt it.
                            Last edited by Nokhodi; 05-31-2016, 05:35 AM.

Comment

TM players in Turkey on their way to Macedonia

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                I don't think so. They (the Azadi Complex management) apparently were lazy on the tender documents (Taj said this) and it still hasn't been tendered yet. Considering mah Ramezoon starts in about a week and that means everything slows down, I doubt it.
                                Even if they do install the seats, I think it would be a fantastic idea to move some of the games to other cities. Iran is a big country, with many big cities, people in other cities deserve to be able to watch TM play also.

Comment

Working...
                                X