This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    Farhad Majidi does not deserve to be coaching any national team or top club, even in an assistant role.
    He only has a C level certificate from the English FA. Nothing else.
    Mayeli Kohan is more qualified than he is.

So sad that our federation reaches out to these clowns than actual qualified managers.

It's like IRIB reaching out to Tataloo over Shajarian for music.
    راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
      This..

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
        Those are pretty bold claims when you are talking about a young potential coach.

Also I am quite sure he has some kind of coaching license, I'm certain I've seen him taking coaching classes in Europe.
        It is not a bold claim what so ever, his fake and disturbing personality is enough for him to be banned from coaching any youth teams in the entire country.

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
          Mayeli Kohan is more qualified than he is.

So sad that our federation reaches out to these clowns than actual qualified managers.

You know what the sad thing about IRIB is? They are literally the richest broadcasting company in the world, I don't believe any company has as much money as them, they are allocated billions and billions of dollars and yet they still haven't discovered, HD. Honestly maybe the programs are crap, but there is no excuse not to have all the technical aspects covered with all the money they have.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
            Queiroz's newest statement: "For me everyone who is hostile to the national team, is a Saudi or Qatari."
            Did he actually say that?

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
              Did he actually say that?
              Yes in the press-conference I posted above (20:40)

Comment

Must watch...
                fk man, this piss-fight with the goons in IFF seems to never end..!!
                I always wanted Carlos as our coach more so than anything else, because of his Political shrewdity to combat these corrupt bastards in our Federation and forcing them to own up to their responsibilities by exposing their misgivings in Media ..!
                cause these bastards are The Source of all of our football problems and we will never witness adequet progress in the game, so long these scandalous mofos are given authouritative positions within our federation..!

Comment

Playing Macedonia away is a good friendly if they have their full squad. They have good players playing in Serie A, Belgium, Austria and other european leagues. Perhaps their biggest name is still Goran Pandev who is old now but was a world class players especially during his time at Lazio. I remember he scored a goal against us in Azadi during Ghalenoei or Daeis time.

Comment

he also requested that WCQ vs Gutter be moved to Tabriz..!!
                    cause he says the goons in charge of Azadi have been in piss fight with him for sometimes now..!!
                    most probably because he has forced their hands into Improving the Playing and Watching condition of that decaying, well-over-rated facility..!

Comment

where is the video thanks

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                        where is the video thanks
                        https://www.facebook.com/iranfn/vide...3146486417917/

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                          he also requested that WCQ vs Gutter be moved to Tabriz..!!
                          cause he says the goons in charge of Azadi have been in piss fight with him for sometimes now..!!
                          most probably because he has forced their hands into Improving the Playing and Watching condition of that decaying, well-over-rated facility..!
                          looking at it, tabriz might not be a bad idea, we can have a full stadium and the people in tabriz are passionate, while in azadi we can have a half stadium due to the second floor

Comment

ALL HAIL KING QUEIROZ
                            Todays press conference was historical! Now we can actually know for a fact that all those years when our team suffered defeats that in fact it was always in the interest of higher superiors.
                            Finally someone telling the whole truth. The man has no fear. He has become much larger than just a NT head coach and the only reason why he is still our Manager is because the opposition knows that he has the support of "80 million people" and that their is no way anyone can replace him that will have the support of the squad. Without Queiroz right now this team will crumble! They have no choice to keep him in power right now and Queiroz knows it! and he is taking full advantage of this situation. Today he said ""These things cannot be a coincidence when if it happens not for 1 year or 2 or 3."" He's been in the country for 5 years. and now he knows not to trust any of them. To think that a football manager would have to go to such extend is beyond belief. No other manager would EVER put up with the shit that goes on in this country.
                            Now he wants to move the game against Qatar to Tabriz which is fantastic. Our fellow Tabrizis will give our Stars the right treatment they deserve and will make life hail for oppositions. I guarantee better team melli results if played in shahrestans. The hospitality is something different and it is the right of the people to be able to witness their national team live. This will mark the start of a new era if indeed.
                            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

I'm wouldn't be so sure about the positiveness of having the game in Tabriz. Don't really expect the same support as for Tractor

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                                I'm wouldn't be so sure about the positiveness of having the game in Tabriz. Don't really expect the same support as for Tractor
                                you would be surprised. They've never been granted the opportunity this will actually help the regime in the sense that when that young kid gets to go to his first ever Team Melli game and watch history be made, he will leave with sense of pride which can affect the future of ways in that region. Believe me football is a powerful tool.
                                "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Working...
                                X