Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just remembered this scene out of the Asian Cup after we beat Qatar. I wish he could be our coach forever.

Last edited by K. Nader; 04-07-2016, 09:28 PM.

Comment

now that Bronko signed an unprecedented in iranian football a 2 year contract, it is safe to say he is being slated to head team melli in summer!!

second coming of Bronko in Team Melli!!

You heard it here.
      IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post
        Just remembered this scene out of the Asian Cup after we beat Qatar. I wish he could be our coach forever.
        Man I love that scene.... love how Markar and team go and give him a big hug too.

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
          now that Bronko signed an unprecedented in iranian football a 2 year contract, it is safe to say he is being slated to head team melli in summer!!

You heard it here.
          goh khorde ...
          FAGHAT PERSPOLIS

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
            You heard it here.
            "it is surely a certain dubious ambiguity!" - Adesor Vafaseya
            CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

branko wont become iran coach, he is good, but he is not CQ

Comment

Goudarzi is now defending CQ and told, that the officials should not interfere. He added that CQ has a lot of knowledge that should be used.

http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1123...B3%D8%AF%DB%8C

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                  Goudarzi is now defending CQ and told, that the officials should not interfere. He added that CQ has a lot of knowledge that should be used.

http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1123...B3%D8%AF%DB%8C
                  Goudarzi is scared he will lose his job if CQ leaves. people keep asking Rouhani to remove him.

Comment

Tomorrow, CQ and his assistants will have a meeting with the IFF board of directors. It could determine CQ's future.

Comment

i still believe the number of people who want CQ to stay compare to the number who want him gona is more

Comment

CQ said he will stay.

Comment

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
                          CQ said he will stay.
                          source and better be a good source

Comment

^ He dreamt it.

I hope his dream comes true.

Comment

Apparently posted by CQ on social media:

Dear friends,

This is a crucial day for Iran National Team and for my future in this country. The time of promises and false expectations is over.

Today, at the meeting that is scheduled with the Iranian Football Federation, once again we will discuss my resignation letter. And more than hearing new promises, I will present a document with the 11 key topics I consider non-negotiable, for the good preparation and future of Iran National Team.

These topics focus on what we have discussed over the last five years. As decisive as the 11 players of a great football team, these are 11 important topics that we consider to be fundamental for a consistent and ambitious preparation for a team that aims to be in Russia 2018, fulfilling the dreams of Iranian fans.

At this meeting I sincerely hope to find a serious commitment from the president and the board of the Iranian Federation. That's my only expectation. Because, I insist, these points are crucial and non-negotiable.

CQ
                              راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Whatever these 11 topics are, I am confident they can only benefit our football and in particular TM progress, helping our younger players prosper with the national team.

Hopefully this meeting will reach a written agreement honoring all his demands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X