X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
    هفته اول رقابت های مقدماتی جام جهانی ۲۰۱۸ روسیه
    ایران - قطر؛ ساعت ۲۱ یازدهم شهریور در ورزشگاه آزادی

زمان و مکان اولین دیدار تیم ملی فوتبال ایران از سری رقابت*های مقدماتی جام جهانی ۲۰۱۸ روسیه مشخص شد.

به گزارش خبرگزاری فارس، زمان و مکان اولین دیدار تیم ملی فوتبال ایران از سری رقابت های مقدماتی جام جهانی 2018 روسیه مشخص شد
    بر همین اساس شاگردان کی روش در اولین دیدار خود از این رقابت ها از ساعت 21 روز پنجشنبه 11 شهریور ماه سال جاری در ورزشگاه آزادی میزبان تیم ملی قطر خواهد بود.
    همچنین تیم ملی بلافاصله پس از این دیدار برای دیدار با چین از هفته دوم رقابت ها راهی این کشور خواهد شد.
    Short translation:

The location (stadium) is set:
    Team Melli is going to play their first game against Qatar in Azadi Stadium, after the game they leave directly for China.

Comment

Originally posted by shahname View Post
      Hedayati just proved how ILLITERATE, RETARDED and UN-PATRIOTIC he is!!! What a stupid-ass comment!!
      Good to see how these donkeys unintentionally reveal their true face on the social media.
      How can anyone have any club above his national team??!!!!
      The part where he says his priority is not the national team is not even the worst thing he's saying. It's the part where he accuses Taremi of "blind obedience" and says "You ruined my relationship with the national team". What he's trying to do is deflect the blame to Queiroz.

This jackass has been using gullible perspolis fans to buy popularity. It all backfired when he embarrassed himself twice in a row by overpromising about Kaveh Rezaei and Taremi, acting as if he was single-handedly bringing them to perspolis, only for both of them to end up somewhere else. He's been catching a lot of heat in the social media and knows he's been exposed as a charlatan, so he's trying to ride the anti-CQ wave after the Branko-CQ argument and blame it all on Queiroz. The letter by Taremi's attorney makes it clear a major part of the problem has to do with Hedayati promising too much money and then changing his mind. The con artist knows he's being exposed, so he's trying to convince perspolis fans he would have gotten those players if only CQ hadn't told Iranian players to play in Europe! It's not that he promised way too much money and then got cold feet, it's that evil CQ who wants Iranian players to develop in better leagues!

The letters from both players and Taremi's attorney make it clear CQ has nothing to do with any of this. He's being scapegoated by a handful of charlatans and traitors. They don't care if they turn a bunch of sheep against the national team as long as they avoid blame for their stupidity and mismanagement.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
        A lot of Esteghlali's feel that way too, and I wouldn't say that there is anything wrong with that...
        There is everything wrong with that. Any football fan who sides with a club against his country's national team to the point of hoping the national team fails is an idiot and a traitor. Especially in a country like Iran where the clubs will never achieve anything even half as important as playing in the World Cup. They can't even win the Asian Champions League, and no one outside Asia knows or cares which club is the Asian champion!

Comment

Astan Quds Razavi stadium, Mashhad

Comment

Originally posted by krol View Post
            There is everything wrong with that. Any football fan who sides with a club against his country's national team to the point of hoping the national team fails is an idiot and a traitor. Especially in a country like Iran where the clubs will never achieve anything even half as important as playing in the World Cup. They can't even win the Asian Champions League, and no one outside Asia knows or cares which club is the Asian champion!
            Please don't put words in my mouth. I said there is nothing wrong with fans who prefer their club team ahead of their national team, I never said that it is normal hoping for the national team to fail. I don't know where you got that from. As much as I dislike it myself, I'm saying it is normal for some fans to prefer their club ahead of their national team, all over the world. This is not just something exclusive in Iran. What is exclsive in Iran however is how they choose to behave with the insults and threats.

Comment

I don't think most people that find this shocking are very closely familiar with European club football, in many/most countries there are considerable amounts of supporters that easily prefer their own clubs to their national team, and much more than you think.

I obviously prefer the national team but this is not unusual at all and it is not only true to Iran either.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                Please don't put words in my mouth. I said there is nothing wrong with fans who prefer their club team ahead of their national team, I never said that it is normal hoping for the national team to fail.
                When people prefer their club team to the national team, it's inevitable that they root against the national team when they think the team is undermining their club. It's inevitable that they hope for the national team to fail when they think its coach or players have "insulted" their precious club. The two sentiments go hand in hand.

This is how you end up with all these imbeciles siding with Branko and demanding that CQ cut short the camps. Branko does it because he doesn't care what happens to Iran's national team as long as he increases the odds of his own success. These "Iranians" do it because they also don't care what happens to team melli as long as their club keeps its players. This also explains why they're cursing at CQ for encouraging Iranian players to develop their game in Europe. They don't care that it helps those players and in turn helps the national team. They only care that their club holds on to its players. If the risk of national team failing has to increase so their club has a better chance of winning a title no one outside Iran cares about, so be it!

However you try to spin it, rooting against the national team is part of the package when people prefer their club's interests to national interests.

And yes I know it's not only in Iran. But it's still pathetic, especially in countries like Iran where the clubs will never do anything even remotely as important as taking part in the World Cup.

Comment

Holy crap that stadium looks beautiful !
                  --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                  --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                  ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                  --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                  ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Ashkan / DUI

کاپیتان تیم ملی فوتبال ایران در آلمان جنجال آفرید

بازیکن تیم ملی فوتبال ایران در برلین به علت وجود الکل بیش از حد در خونش توسط پلیس بازداشت شد.

به گزارش خبرگزاری فارس روزنامه بیلد در گزارشی اعلام کرد برای اشکان دژاگه اتفاقی عجیب رخ داده است.براساس اعلام این نشریه ستاره حرفه ای و 29 ساله با 1.7 پرومیل الکل در خونش پشت فرمان خودرو نشسته است. حدود ساعت 8 و 30 دقیقه صبح یکشنبه (امروز) این بازیکن حرفه ای که اکنون تحت قرارداد با تیم العربی قطر است، در منطقه شون برگ شهر برلین توسط یکی از خودروهای پلیس متوقف شده است.مطابق اعلام بیلد، پلیس وقتی به خودرو دژاگه، مشکوک می شود، وی را متوقف می کند و تست الکل می گیرد.برهمین اساس فوری گواهینامه دژاگه ضبط می شود. چون وی از دادن تست خودداری می کند. حال با توجه به اتفاق افتاده ملی پوش ایرانی در جریانی حقوقی در این باره توضیح دهد.

Last edited by St_Mark; 07-03-2016, 06:05 AM.

Comment

^ He got arrested for having too much alcohol in his house? wth?

Comment

Originally posted by persianballer View Post
                        I think you read خونش as house, but it's blood. They found alcohol in his blood

Comment

Originally posted by persianballer View Post
                          In his blood!

Comment

Damn it. Why would he do such a stupid thing. Always take a cab home or get a ride or even walk.

Comment

He was defintely poisoned by Mossad.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                                I think you read خونش as house, but it's blood. They found alcohol in his blood
                                I did, I was so confused. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X