Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is the type of talks of "Give me the money and I will arrange the match between Iran and Germany"

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
      Atilla Hejazi: "I can arrange a friendly between Iran and Turkey."
      http://cup.ir/sport/iranianfootball/...1%DB%8C/113188
      That would actually be a pretty good match. We haven't played Turkey in a LOOONNNGGG time. A friendly with Algeria wouldn't be too bad either.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
        Yeeeeees this is sooo great!!!
        I'm new here and never heard of the guy. What's so great about him?

Comment

Originally posted by koush22 View Post
          I'm new here and never heard of the guy. What's so great about him?
          He became TM Fitness Coach after Mick McDormott bailed on TM for Arab money in the UAE.
          The fans really grew to like him because he loved Iran and would always post nice little things about Iran on his facebook and instagram. Just seemed to be a positive fellow with good energy.

Comment

What happens to the Argentinian coach now?

Comment

Comment

Austria's successful NT coach has just extended his contract until 2018. His achievements are very similar to our own CQ (brought discipline to the team, qualified for a major tournament, very high FIFA ranking) and is respected by the federation, media, politicians and fans. He is considered as one of the best NT coaches of all time. There is no Mayeli Kohan who could attack him regularly or lack of friendlies, facilities or kits.

I just wish CQ got the same respect in a much more footballing nation.

Comment

Good to see Kujala back. He seems very committed to his job.

Comment

Latest pictures of Foolad Arena

Source, http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...#post131409255

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                      Latest pictures of Foolad Arena

Source, http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...#post131409255
                      Whenever I see picture updates of stadiums being built in Iran, I always wonder to myself "where are the construction workers?" Looking at those pictures, it makes me feel like it is an unfinished construction site that was abandoned. If you would tell me that those pictures are from North Korea, I would totally believe it.

What really leaves me dumbfounded is the last picture. Looking at the anchor bolts holding down the support columns, did they even get any plating done to them to prevent rust? You would at least expect some zinc chromate coating for 96 hours salt spray resistance.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                        Whenever I see picture updates of stadiums being built in Iran, I always wonder to myself "where are the construction workers?" Looking at those pictures, it makes me feel like it is an unfinished construction site that was abandoned. If you would tell me that those pictures are from North Korea, I would totally believe it.

What really leaves me dumbfounded is the last picture. Looking at the anchor bolts holding down the support columns, did they even get any plating done to them to prevent rust? You would at least expect some zinc chromate coating for 96 hours salt spray resistance.
                        Its probably the only stadium in Iran that is actually under construction at all times and is on schedule.

Comment

If Foolad and Sepahan's stadiums aren't completed in 6-8 months, then I give up on our construction.

So sad. So so sad..

Comment

The computerized video of the progress and completion of Foolad's stadium was made 8 years ago..

EIGHT YEARS AGO!

Comment

now that the pitch is being built up, they have a good chance for cq to stay, is good that he is inviting young players as well

Comment

TM-News-

Originally posted by mahestan View Post

No self respecting project manager or contractor would allow non workers onto an ACTIVE jobsite. Simply too dangerous. My dad and I have a construction company and this is a stadium, which means that there is likely all kinds of dangerous Shit going on during the active work. So it makes sense that they take these pictures when everything is not going on.

I noticed the rust too, but I'm not sure if it's from the bolts or all of the rusty iron scaffolding. Because it can just drip from the scaffolding onto everything else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Working...
                                X