X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
    This silly, immature dogma about CQ is becoming quite embarrassing
    What's embarrassing is the silly, immature bias you have against CQ, your lack of understanding of even the most basic facts about football management, your inability or unwillingness to even read posts that refute your own, and how you try to compensate for all this by giving dopey lectures and accusing others of "ajnabi parasti".

What's equally pathetic in this whole matter is that after the tragic experience of Navidkia, CQ is the only one with enough common sense in our system to argue against these guys playing in two national teams! Never mind that the whole world does it the way CQ suggests. Never mind that we lost one of our greatest playmakers to the kind of stupidity CQ is arguing against... he just gets the usual accusations from the usual simpletons who compensate for their own lack of logic and knowledge by accusing the guy of being clueless or having sinister motives for even the most basic, rational decisions, and when the holes in their arguments get exposed they accuse others of 'bot parasti' and 'khareji parasti' while playing the victim and acting like their free speech is being violated!

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
      ... any criticism of such people is treated very harshly by one side or another
      Originally posted by xerexes View Post
      What's embarrassing is the silly, immature bias you have against CQ, your lack of understanding of even the most basic facts about football management, your inability or unwillingness to even read posts that refute your own...

... he just gets the usual accusations from the usual simpletons who compensate for their own lack of logic and knowledge by accusing the guy of being clueless or having sinister motives for even the most basic, rational decisions...
      You can definitely help me with my closing arguments any time bro. I guess I will rest my case.

Holy fcuk dude, he doesn't see things the same way you do and neither do another 50% of the forum (as polled). That doesn't make them silly, immature, simpletons or mean they lack understanding and logic.

But your reaction every time someone even questions, never mind criticizes, anything about CQ and how you just can't get over it and have to go on another mad rant does say more about you and how you view CQ (as being infallible) than those who are raising the question. Just something to think about.

Comment

If you got ''bias against CQ'' from what I wrote, then you have really bigger issues to think about than arguing over football, my friend.
        I am looking at the chaps who merely follow whatever CQ says with very little original and individual thought behind it.
        Of course he will try to cover his own team mainly. (lets forget that our U22 is also one of his responsibilities).
        But it is for US to weigh the two options and understand which is more important, urgent and immediate.

While the preliminary round of WCQ's will have very weak teams against a very competent TM who won't even break sweat through the first round and will surely qualify for the second round, our Omid team is not as competent or capable and also faces stiff competition from KSA, if not from other teams as well. Elimination is not as distant as in TM's case.
        So they HAVE TO make sure they get all the help they can.

It is for us to understand the urgency of this matter.

In other words, my point is not CQ. It is the people who lack individuality and merely parrot things without exercising their own minds.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
          Holy fcuk dude, he doesn't see things the same way you do and neither do another 50% of the forum (as polled). That doesn't make them silly, immature, simpletons or mean they lack understanding and logic.
          Funny how you didn't have a problem with DD's original post containing the words silly and immature; funny how you didn't say anything when he was calling people "ajnabi parast"; funny how you actually thanked his post when he accused others of "blindly and obediently" supporting CQ; but you're getting on a high horse about my reply to him using words from his own post Sorry, ain't buying it.

But your reaction every time someone even questions, never mind criticizes, anything about CQ and how you just can't get over it and have to go on another mad rant does say more about you and how you view CQ (as being infallible) than those who are raising the question. Just something to think about.
          If you want "mad rants" you might want to read the ones from your own side where CQ is accused of everything under the sun based on the flimsiest and most laughable reasoning, like the one where you blamed him for Palestine cancelling a friendly because he wasn't available to greet them at the airport or the hotel or god knows where else, or the one where you said other teams were preparing like "large cats" while we were going to give them the bird flu or AIDS or something I'm actually laughing as I type this

Seriously dude. The last person to talk about "mad rants" is you Give me a break.

Comment

.... and on the fifth day, God gave man brains

and hoped he'd use it.
            .... and not wait for others to dictate how he should think.

Sigh!
            Alas ... !

Comment

.... and on the fifth day, God gave man brains
              and hoped he'd use it.
              .... and not wait for others to dictate how he should think.

Sigh!
              Alas ... !
              Right. Sigh. Just blurt some uninformed nonsense, keep repeating the same uninformed nonsense, and when you get cornered accuse others of either worshiping the foreigner or not thinking for themselves

How does this crap refute the fact that no rational system in the world uses players in two different national setups? We don't even have to go too far to see the results of such foolishness. The Navidkia disaster happened in our own country not too long ago. Yet you didn't know that and still can't get it when it's explained to you in plain English because apparently 'you think for yourself' or something.

There are countless examples of U-23 players who didn't play for their youth teams once they were good enough to join the senior team. This is STANDARD. I already gave you a few examples, here's another one that will bounce right off your head: Wayne Rooney joined the English senior team at the age of 18 and never played for their youth teams after that. Because unlike basement analysts on message boards, the people who run the systems in those countries understand that bouncing players between training camps and matches for THREE different teams is a recipe for major injuries. But you go on with your bad self buddy. Facts and logic are for foreigners. You're above that stuff.

Comment

If you got ''bias against CQ'' from what I wrote, then you have really bigger issues to think about than arguing over football, my friend.
                I am looking at the chaps who merely follow whatever CQ says with very little original and individual thought behind it.
                Of course he will try to cover his own team mainly. (lets forget that our U22 is also one of his responsibilities).
                But it is for US to weigh the two options and understand which is more important, urgent and immediate.

While the preliminary round of WCQ's will have very weak teams against a very competent TM who won't even break sweat through the first round and will surely qualify for the second round, our Omid team is not as competent or capable and also faces stiff competition from KSA, if not from other teams as well. Elimination is not as distant as in TM's case.
                So they HAVE TO make sure they get all the help they can.

It is for us to understand the urgency of this matter.

In other words, my point is not CQ. It is the people who lack individuality and merely parrot things without exercising their own minds.

Who has parroted anything? We have not even heard CQ speak on this subject for more than 15 seconds at the airport. If anything, everyone who is arguing their point is being completely original.

Would you call JB and AZ playing in the qualifiers for the qualifiers of the Olympics urgent? These are not even the real qualifiers as far as I know. This is for the right to participate in the actual qualifiers.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                  Summing up both sides of argument
                  Pro JB and SA in s.TM
                  1. They are integrated part of the S. team now and should stay that way.
                  2. We do not get enough friendly in this level (remember prior WC situation), so we have to make the best use of them and keep our reputation as a solid team to get more invitation.
                  3. These are the rare chances that team can practice together before WCQ and ACQ.
                  4. Playing both at S. and U22 plus clubs makes them prone to injury like Navidkia (very true and strong argument)
                  Pro JB and SA in U22 TM
                  1. We worked hard for the team, but need them both to guarantee our qualification to the next level specially against Saudi Arabia
                  2. It's been so long to qualify for Olympic and there is no more important competition up until 2018 than Olympics.
                  3. We need to pay more attention to our youth levels and invest in that. Qualifying for Olympic can help us to bring our football management's
                  attention to this important issue and to invest more.

As i understand Khakpour position , he is not asking such arrangement .He said he took U22 team very late and did not have enough time to work with these players and for near future he like to have all resources available. My understanding is he is asking this stage and his main worry is Saudi.
                  NKia's injury was unfortunate and most observers ( including himself) contribute that to combination factors including IPL games, TM games, U23 games also heavy pressure games of ACL.
                  IF TM U22 advance to next phase Khakpour has less excuses to demand having any TM players since he will have time to improve what he got.

Olympic games are not quite the same as other youth categories and has it own merits .For their last stage even they allow 3 senior players of national teams to join . In the past we added like of Daei, Rahmati , Golmo . As i recently read for same games Olympic 2016 even Brazil will include Neymar for last stage

Speaking of Motivation and freedom of choice, When young TM players read about CQ stands versus cooperation with U22 and his view of lending players , they will not dare to express their true desires and free will.

As far as i know, playing Olympic team gives unique motivation to young players of that age in Iran. JB & SA are both will have to address Sarbazi issue , and as far as i know they are playing with student visa . Iran offer Sarbazi waiver to any player ( individual or group games) who earn Olympic medals.
                  granted it's tall order but a prayer chance exist for any Olympic participants, Not long ago Even Iraq did well at OG.

As for " but if they can't advance this early stage without these 2 , they don't deserve to qualify"...
                  Same can be said about CQ and TM preparation for next WC... If they can't win or achieve objectives without these 2 players at this early stage , in a friendly games year (s) before serious matches may be they don't deserve....

At any stage , A team representing IRAN should attend with all power they have , all preparation they need.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

As i understand Khakpour position , he is not asking such arrangement .He said he took U22 team very late and did not have enough time to work with these players and for near future he like to have all resources available. My understanding is he is asking this stage and his main worry is Saudi.
                    NKia's injury was unfortunate and most observers ( including himself) contribute that to combination factors including IPL games, TM games, U23 games also heavy pressure games of ACL.
                    IF TM U22 advance to next phase Khakpour has less excuses to demand having any TM players since he will have time to improve what he got.

Olympic games are not quite the same as other youth categories and has it own merits .For their last stage even they allow 3 senior players of national teams to join . In the past we added like of Daei, Rahmati , Golmo . As i recently read for same games Olympic 2016 even Brazil will include Neymar for last stage

Speaking of Motivation and freedom of choice, When young TM players read about CQ stands versus cooperation with U22 and his view of lending players , they will not dare to express their true desires and free will.

As far as i know, playing Olympic team gives unique motivation to young players of that age in Iran. JB & SA are both will have to address Sarbazi issue , and as far as i know they are playing with student visa . Iran offer Sarbazi waiver to any player ( individual or group games) who earn Olympic medals.
                    granted it's tall order but a prayer chance exist for any Olympic participants, Not long ago Even Iraq did well at OG.

As for " but if they can't advance this early stage without these 2 , they don't deserve to qualify"...
                    Same can be said about CQ and TM preparation for next WC... If they can't win or achieve objectives without these 2 players at this early stage , in a friendly games year (s) before serious matches may be they don't deserve....

At any stage , A team representing IRAN should attend with all power they have , all preparation they need.

Great post St Mark jan, now my question here is , if these two ayers are given to the Omid team, what are the chances that their clubs would release them for such a tourney ? I do not think it's an official FIFA tourney is it now ? There might be a problem there ?

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
                      Great post St Mark jan, now my question here is , if these two ayers are given to the Omid team, what are the chances that their clubs would release them for such a tourney ? I do not think it's an official FIFA tourney is it now ? There might be a problem there ?
                      Their club will release them according to FIFA rules, that apply to TM too since timing is almost the same.

This qualifications are official & sanctioned.

As for Sardar. When he was first invited to TM and arrived in Iran, Alidoosty/Mkia invited to TM U20 Asian games qualification in Kerman. He attended some TM training session but went to Kerman and was Captain of iran U20 team when they beat Saudi Arabia and qualified. Sardar was Team Captain. He was member of Tm too.

Comment

Does anyone know when TM will land in Sweden?

Comment

@ St.Mark

Wha..., hoooo .... (grind, nash, grind) ... whe... you actually held the almighty CQ to the same standard?
                          How dare you say he, like khakpour, should be able to pass the preliminary qualifiers without these two players?
                          Grrrrrr .....

Navidkia had always been suspect in physical department. And yes, playing on FOUR different competitions took its toll on him. But that does not mean it will be repeated in every case. Even before his major injury he periodically showed injury prone and physically vulnerable.
                          But since this is ''our'' only example to bring up, no matter what ... we'll continue to do so .... on most rabid, fervent and sycophantic manner possible.

Sycophants running rampant is rather amusing and quite entertaining

Comment

But since this is ''our'' only example to bring up, no matter what ... we'll continue to do so .... on most rabid, fervent and sycophantic manner possible.
                            Sycophants running rampant is rather amusing and quite entertaining
                            This is exactly why people like you don't deserve a break. It's as if you have selective blindness! Did you really not get the point about the STANDARD practice of not playing for more than one national team and WHY that is so... after it was explained three different times?

Are you really that dense or just that shameless?

If there's anyone "rabid" and "fervent" here, it's the stooge who is willing to make a complete fool out of himself just to stick to a position no matter how much facts and evidence is thrown at him. BTW, genius, you know why other countries don't have tragic cases like Navidkia? Because the people who run their systems have slightly more common sense than a dunce who thinks having wifi in his basement makes him a football scholar... because they don't have to lose one of their brightest talents to understand that forcing players to take part in three different teams throughout the year is a stupid and dangerous idea.

But by all means, keep doing what's worked for you so far. Stay uninformed and ignorant and when you come up short just pat yourself on the back for being too damn independent and patriotic. kheily zerangi amoo

Comment

Guys, can we PLEASE focus on TM news rather than this trivial BS.

I come to read news not pages and pages of inconclusive arguments on nothing.
                              Support Iran until the end

Comment

Funny how you didn't have a problem with DD's original post containing the words silly and immature; funny how you didn't say anything when he was calling people "ajnabi parast"; funny how you actually thanked his post when he accused others of "blindly and obediently" supporting CQ; but you're getting on a high horse about my reply to him using words from his own post Sorry, ain't buying it.
                                First of all what post are you talking about and how did you conclude I don't have a problem with grown men calling each other simpletons, silly and immature?!

It's one thing to call an argument silly and it's another thing to call a grown man a simpleton, silly and immature or say they lack basic logic and knowledge just because they don't see things the same way you do.

Secondly, I don't see anything "accusatory" or rude in DD saying people blindly and obediently repeated CQ's words. Doing something slowly doesn't make someone slow, being bitchy doesn't make someone a bitch and doing something blindly doesn't make a person blind. Again, it's a matter of expressing an opinion about an act not a person, same as the paragraph above.

If you want "mad rants" you might want to read the ones from your own side where CQ is accused of everything under the sun based on the flimsiest and most laughable reasoning, like the one where you blamed him for Palestine cancelling a friendly because he wasn't available to greet them at the airport or the hotel or god knows where else, or the one where you said other teams were preparing like "large cats" while we were going to give them the bird flu or AIDS or something I'm actually laughing as I type this

Seriously dude. The last person to talk about "mad rants" is you Give me a break.
                                Here you again with using the word "accuse" as if some people are saying CQ has committed a crime and should be jailed!!! Baba, they're just expressing their opinions about a certain decision. You don't agree with them just express your own opinion, instead of constantly making personal attacks, labeling them and holding a grudge on top of it for 6 months!

You're pissed off at me because I said CQ was on vacation 3 days before we were supposed to meet Palestine?! In what world and by which rule of conduct would that be considered a personal attack on you?! Do you know how many times you've brought that up and how many labels you've thrown my way since then?! Have you counted how many times you've called different members simpletons, silly, immature, Playstation experts, etc. etc. etc.?!

And I'm the last person to talk about mad rants?! I've known you for almost 10 years now. Where and when have I ever called you names or thrown anything your way other that compliments?!

Comment

Working...
                                X