This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AW: TM-News-

So from 26th on all players will be available?

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
      So from 26th on all players will be available?
      Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
      همچنین طی اعلام شب گذشته مهدی محمدنبی، دبیرکل فدراسیون مبنی بر اینکه تکلیف لژیونرهای تیم ملی برای همراهی تیم ملی تا هفته آینده مشخص می*شود، صبح امروز اعلام شد که تمامی بازیکنان لژیونری که در لیست کی*روش حضور داشته باشند تا قبل از دوشنبه آینده که زمان اعزام تیم ملی به سیدنی خواهد بود، با سفر به ایران، تیم ملی را در این اعزام همراهی خواهند کرد.

If that article is correct, it looks like some of them will join TM right before departure for Sydney, which means we may not have our full squad against Palestine.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
        Iran is ranked 136 out of 175 countries in corruption (yes, there is actually a ranking for this). This means that 135 other nations (i.e. 77% of other nations) are less corrupt than Iran. CQ has his hands full!

http://www.transparency.org/country#IRN
        LOL It's not like CQ is a saint himself either. He has been mired in a bunch of controversial rows. In a way, I can see a perfect marriage between IFF and CQ. CQ rarely if ever accepts responsibility for his teams and always tries to deflect attention away from his coaching. Here is one example...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...ed-advice.html
        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Here is what the host nation thinks of Iran (sorry may be a repost)

Asian Cup country profiles: Iran

Iran

FIFA WORLD RANKING: 56

HOW THEY QUALIFIED:

Iran lived up to expectations and qualified with ease. Five wins, one draw, 18 goals and only five conceded in six games made light work of their job, which became more about preparation for their 2014 World Cup campaign.

BEST FINISH: Champions in 1968, 1972, 1976

THE COACH: Carlos Queiroz

Iran are investing in football seriously, hence the appointment of the former coach of Portugal and Real Madrid and assistant at Manchester United. Queiroz has the Iran team playing organised and disciplined football to such an extent they were Asia's best performers at the previous World Cup and were unlucky not to beat eventual finalists Argentina in the group stage. A lack of friendlies since may hamper his progress.

THE STEREOTYPE IS:

They regard the Asian Cup as preparation for World Cup qualification.

THE REALITY IS:

They're strong, very strong, but they've lost that winning edge.Lock them in for at least a semi-final finish. They will likely meet either the host nation or South Korea in Sydney on Australia Day. They might need some luck from this stage, but don't be surprised to see them lift the trophy five days later.

ODDS: $7.50

ONE FOR THE A-LEAGUE SCOUTS: Reza Ghoochannejhad

He completed his football education in the Netherlands and represented the Oranje at youth level, and the final product is evident. Ghoochannejhad is an instinctive player whose natural pace, athleticism and determination are tailored into the fittings of a modern striker. After stints in the Netherlands, Belgium and England, he made the surprising decision to move to Kuwait this year, and a year in the A-League could propel his career back to Europe.

WILD CARD: Alireza Jahanbakhsh

Nicknamed "The Flying Persian" in Holland, where he plays his club football for NEC Nijmegen, the exciting winger could become one of the players of the tournament. He is only 21 and inexperienced at international level, but the 2015 Asian Cup could be where he announces himself on the world stage. Keep your eyes on him.

http://www.canberratimes.com.au/it-p...17-12952u.html
          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
            If that article is correct, it looks like some of them will join TM right before departure for Sydney, which means we may not have our full squad against Palestine. [/RIGHT]
            But none of our players' club teams in Europe have any games scheduled until January, so they should all be available. Didn't check the Persian Gulf clubs, but they all should start preparations for Asian Cup soon too.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
              But none of our players' club teams in Europe have any games scheduled until January, so they should all be available. Didn't check the Persian Gulf clubs, but they all should start preparations for Asian Cup soon too.
              Euro guys are all back already as far as I know. It's the PG leagues that likely don't shut down for the Christmas holidays.

Comment

Thursday TM List will be published.
                TM 1st team to play against Palestine.

چند خبر کوتاه از ملی پوشان
                کی روش به تعطیلات کریسمس رفت /

آغاز تمرینات تیم ملی از جمعه

سرمربی تیم ملی فوتبال ایران همراه این تیم به تهران نمی آید.

*تمرینات تیم ملی هم از روز جمعه با حضور سرمربی تیم ملی آغاز می شود، ملی پوشان ساعت 9 و 30 دقیقه چهارشنبه صبح به ایران می آیند.

*تیم ملی روز یکشنبه در یک بازی تدارکاتی به مصاف فلسطین می رود و پس از آن راهی استرالیا می شود تا در جام ملت های آسیا شرکت کند.

*فهرست نهایی تیم ملی پنجشنبه اعلام خواهد شد تا تیم ملی با نفرات اصلی در بازی با فلسطین شرکت کند.
                -

Comment

TM-News-

Interesting article O-ZoNe posted. Ghoochannejhad playing in A-League would be perfectly fine. Better than Al-Kuwait at least. What do you think people?

Comment

TM-News-

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                    Interesting article O-ZoNe posted. Ghoochannejhad playing in A-League would be perfectly fine. Better than Al-Kuwait at least. What do you think people?
                    Definitely better than sooskmar gutter.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                      I'd rather him come to PP
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
                        I'd rather him come to PP
                        I sure hope not! If he goes to Iran he needs to go to sepahan, tractor sazi, foulad, or even naft! Any team but Persepolis or esteghlal. Where there is nothing but Bullshit and non sense retards to deal with.
                        sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

Thanks for the article, O-Zone. Definitely a great read.

As for Gucci in the A-league, I think it's a good idea if he can't get immediate offers in Europe. A-league is developing fairly quickly and is one of the few leagues in Asia which European scouts are frequently monitoring. Success in the A-league would definitely improve Gucci's chances of returning to Europe.
                          Last edited by K. Nader; 12-23-2014, 08:53 AM.

Comment

I personally think A-League is below IPL level but the reason I want Gucci in Australia rather than Iran, is because of the reasons K.Nader mentioned. The league is developing and being under radar of European scouts more frequently than IPL. This should make a move to Europe for Gucci easier if he does well in the A-League. Once you are stuck in IPL it's hard to get out, look at Ando.

Comment

Why are you guys saying you'd rather he go to the A league when he absolutely won't. Either he will stay in the persian gulf area (including Iran) or he will go back to Europe. Australian football is shit and isn't developing at a rate in which he will enjoy the fruits of it. If he goes to Australia, his European career will be done for.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                                کی روش به تعطیلات کریسمس رفت /
                                Khoda ro shokr. I was worried he was going to be a little burnt out after the S. Africa vacation!

Comment

Working...
                                X