This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FKF defend fee demand for cancelled friendly
    Football Kenya Federation have defended their decision to request for more than Sh4million appearance fee in order to play Iran in build up on Nov. 14
    http://m.goal.com/x/en-ke/news/5882171
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

The midfield seems a bit weak, no?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        List is released:

http://isna.ir/fa/news/93081607501/%...8C%D8%B3%D8%AA

In English:

Goalkeepers:
        Alireza Haghighi
        Sosha Makani
        Mohsen Foroozan

Defenders:
        Varia Ghafouri
        Pejman Montazeri
        Hashem Beigzadeh
        Jalal Hosseini
        Mohammad Reza Khanzadeh
        Amir Hossein Sadeghi
        Morteza Pouraliganji
        Ehsan Hajsafi
        Habib Gordani

Midfielders:
        Javad Nekounam
        Andranik Teymourian
        Omid Ebrahimi
        Shahin Sabeghi
        Mohammad Nouri
        Ahmad Abdollahzadeh

Forwards:
        Ashkan Dejagah
        Khosro Heydari
        Karim Ansarifard
        Masoud Shojaei
        Alireza Jahanbakhsh
        Soroush Rafei
        Sardar Azmoun
        Reza Ghoochannejad
        Why no Pouladi and Davari?

Comment

Originally posted by persepolisfan View Post
          The midfield seems a bit weak, no?
          The fools at ISNA have listed several of the midfielders as forwards.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorestani View Post
            Why no Pouladi and Davari?
            Pouladi because he has been playing with forged documents related to his military service.
            And no Davari probably because he is showing poor form in Switzerland.

Comment

Pouladi because he has been playing with forged documents related to his military service.
              And no Davari probably because he is showing poor form in Switzerland.
              Pretty sad how it turned out for Davari, I had high hopes of him doing well at Grasshopper. He was their first GK at the beginning of the season and now he has been replaced by Vasic. It looks like he won't be in TM for a while. I hope he can make a come back at his club.

Comment

Must be some beef between Khalatbari and CQ...just do not understand why he is not included. Tons of experience and pace at the Asian level and he is so dominant in AFC...too bad.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                  Must be some beef between Khalatbari and CQ...just do not understand why he is not included. Tons of experience and pace at the Asian level and he is so dominant in AFC...too bad.
                  Khalatbari had a pretty inflammatory interview against CQ a few months back. That did him no good.

Comment

Khalatbari had a pretty inflammatory interview against CQ a few months back. That did him no good.
                    The one where he disclosed he was unhappy about not being selected? I don't recall him saying anything against CQ...is there another interview? Link?

Comment

Khalatbari's presence at TM pretty much was over after he very surprisingly got excluded from the final WC list.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                        The one where he disclosed he was unhappy about not being selected? I don't recall him saying anything against CQ...is there another interview? Link?
                        http://www.mashreghnews.ir/fa/news/3...AA%D9%86%D8%AF

Basically says we would have gotten the same results in WC with any coach and that I didn't learn anything from CQ.

Comment

Again, as always - the core hasn't changed.

I want to see Sharifi...not sure why he isn't invited.

Our main players are there... Haghihi, Montazeri, Hosseini, Sadeghi, Heydari, Beikzadeh, Ando, Neko, Dejagah, Jahanbaksh, Shojaei, Gucci, Sardar, Ansarifard, hajsafi. Add to them 2 goalies, rafaei, and 2 more up and coming players....and theres your AC squad. No surprises really. Our starting 11 won't change, Shojaei will probably be benched for Jahanbaksh and thats about it.

Comment

Sv: TM-News-

http://www.mashreghnews.ir/fa/news/3...AA%D9%86%D8%AF

Basically says we would have gotten the same results in WC with any coach and that I didn't learn anything from CQ.
                            Well, somehow he's right. Any other coach couldn't have done worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                              Pretty sad how it turned out for Davari, I had high hopes of him doing well at Grasshopper. He was their first GK at the beginning of the season and now he has been replaced by Vasic. It looks like he won't be in TM for a while. I hope he can make a come back at his club.
                              it is hard but good riddance.

Comment

Btw, can anyone explain to my why Bakthiar Rahmani is not invited to TM ever since the World Cup? I thought he was a good player from the stories I have read here.

Comment

Working...
                                X