Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I cant believe we cant have Pooladi as left back anymore... I pray to god CQ invits Jamati so Hajsafi can play instead of Masoud.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aryanirani View Post
      I cant believe we cant have Pooladi as left back anymore... I pray to god CQ invits Jamati so Hajsafi can play instead of Masoud.
      Beikzadeh is out of form but Hajsafi was really good at left back against south korea, I prefer him in midfield too but with him and Jamaati we will be ok without Pooladi. CQ will surely not play an inexperienced player like Jaamati in his back 4, so I believe Hajsafi will most probably be our left back and I'm hoping we somehow manage to find a good playermaker to replace Masoud.
      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Does anyone know when the South Africa camp starts?

Comment

Most likely one week before the game on december 19

Comment

http://www.navad.net/NewsContent.aspx?NewsID=112701
            No soroush rafiei for asian cup
            Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

I don't get it, why? Can't he go with TM while he is serving?

Comment

They should just fine these guys a lot of money and let them get on with their lives, do some community service or something. Or at the very least suspend these thins until after the Asian Cup.

Comment

The south Africa camp is Dec.13-Dec.23

Comment

http://www.teammelli.com/2014/11/26/...tch-finalized/

Comment

We should play Afghanistan as well. Palestine and Afghanistan together would be sweet friendlies for the Asian Cup. Let's make a petition and send it to Nabi.

Comment

So, no friendlies is South Africa. As expected.. greeeeeaaat preparation!

Comment

going to SA and not Kish is a big mistake! I'm surprised CQ has not learned more about Iranian players. They love their chelo kabab bro come on! Our players will get fatigued with all this traveling!

Comment

I really dont get tve point of traveling to South Africa for a camp without any friendlies. Keep the costs down by domestic camps if thats the case...

Comment

Originally posted by ZandiJoon View Post
                              We should play Afghanistan as well. Palestine and Afghanistan together would be sweet friendlies for the Asian Cup. Let's make a petition and send it to Nabi.
                              Palestine is actually quite decent (for Asia standards) nowadays. I dont think we'll be seeing another 7-0 asswoppin'

Comment

wow, what a surprise the Palestine friendly has been confirmed! of course they confirmed it because they gave an order!
                                TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Working...
                                X