TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
    Kiarash when you come to New Jersey I will personally take you to eskandarian's store so you can get the 20% discount I get at his store, you won't need to reserve them he ordered 150 jersies....75 of each. They're selling fast but he'll definitely have a ton left over....he had the 2006 kits left over until 2010!

@ Camran I posted this before....there is a store called "soccer store" in Granada hills which is right outside LA and the owner of the store is not only Iranian but also the owner of majid sport company. He certainly will have them and if by a strange chance he doesn't, the 100 other stores in LA will. And if even then u are so unfortunate to come by (which it won't get this far ) then u can always order from eskandarian he was shipping them to San Diego and DC when I walked into his store today!
    Thanks mate. You are awesome

Comment

Kiarash when you come to New Jersey I will personally take you to eskandarian's store so you can get the 20% discount I get at his store, you won't need to reserve them he ordered 150 jersies....75 of each. They're selling fast but he'll definitely have a ton left over....he had the 2006 kits left over until 2010!

@ Camran I posted this before....there is a store called "soccer store" in Granada hills which is right outside LA and the owner of the store is not only Iranian but also the owner of majid sport company. He certainly will have them and if by a strange chance he doesn't, the 100 other stores in LA will. And if even then u are so unfortunate to come by (which it won't get this far ) then u can always order from eskandarian he was shipping them to San Diego and DC when I walked into his store today!
      Merci aziz!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
        Yes, I am already in email exchange with Uhlsport's sales representative for the Middle East for some days. We couldn't manage to meet up in Austria, but he's responding to all questions per mail.
        I will check back about the offered fan jerseys and how to distinguish real ones from fake ones.
        However, if really somebody tricked retailers from all over the world this is a major fraud case and some people will land in jail. I have my doubts anyone would be stupid enough to do that.
        Great news. If you can ask about the tags. I'm curious as to why they all have the old style tags instead of the newer ones.
        راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by Ardi View Post
          its a swiss site (http://www.natitrikot.ch/Asien-Ozeanien/Iran/). its very reliable and its ran by a. barnetta (brother of swiss NT and eintracht frankfurt player t.barnetta). he has almost all the jerseys (only originals!) and can get them even customized! however its quite expensive (still its worth it for me and i don't have to pay any import taxes etc).
          he can even get you jerseys that are not listed on his site in most cases. hes very well connected and should be able to deliver my iran jersey

i'll drop a feedback asap
          Agha damet garm khayeli mamnoon
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
            Thanks mate. You are awesome
            Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
            Merci aziz!
            Anytime brothers!
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Ordered my shirt from uksoccerstore 2 weeks ago, looks like UHL hasn't delivered them yet, so yeah its weird others are shipping them already..

"Thanks for your mail.

Sorry there is a delay in delivery of the shirt from the brand, we are waiting for a conformed delivery date from the brand which we expect next week."

Comment

Anytime brothers!
                Agha joon hook me up! haha

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
                  Agha joon hook me up! haha
                  Haha I got you brother, shoot me a PM if you feel like taking the short trip to jersey and we can go together. Better yet I can tell you to come on a day all of us Iranians are playing that way your short trip will be of more use!
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Haha I got you brother, shoot me a PM if you feel like taking the short trip to jersey and we can go together. Better yet I can tell you to come on a day all of us Iranians are playing that way your short trip will be of more use!
                    your pm is full, you must be popular

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
                      your pm is full, you must be popular
                      Lol I'll clear it out now!
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post
                        Does this extend down to the customers as well? Are we getting legitimate fan jerseys from these online websites or are we essentially pay $100 for trash?
                        More ridiculous is that uhlsport posted that essay on their website without even verifying or disproving the claims of CQ and the players. Even if they're not responsible directly for the fake kits, they're fully responsible for their poor reaction.
                        I really want to hear Doctor Doom's reaction. All I've seen the past few days from him is how CQ sold out our dignity for several thousand dollars more. Another ridiculous accusation to humiliate and discredit our coach.
                        This is what I don't understand. Why would FIFA be shipping jerseys out? Could it be that "fan" jerseys were released ahead of TM supplies? Perhaps TM is being supplied with Fan wear and this is what all the confusion is about?

The hard part is, so many people are coming and giving positive and negative reviews, I do not know who to believe, but if I got hosed I will be ticked off!
                        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

So basically CQ was right, he probably warned IFF first but soon realised they are in bed with that dalal. He took it to the media and created the need for UHLSPORT officials to step in. He is the reason why Iran will play with legit jerseys in WC. How many times does he have to save our ass before we thank him.
                          Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

Have you seen uhlsports statement about Iran jerseys :
                            http://www.uhlsport.se/sv/
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by STYX View Post
                              Have you seen uhlsports statement about Iran jerseys :
                              http://www.uhlsport.se/sv/
                              They jumped the gun.
                              The pity is that they don't vet their own suppliers and go into business with dallals.

Comment

they hide us in the depths of their website and now that we are on the front page its us with text reading "a pitty"

fuck off uhlsport, you might be innocent but you're not all that either

Comment

Working...
                                X