TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bagg10 View Post
    I just received the red one from Soccer.com, it's decent quality. However i prefer the jerseys we wore during WC qualifiers.
    Question, where abouts do you live, and how long did it take to arrive?
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Uh...The Palestine national Jersey looks like our home jersey but red...wtf...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Y8Oyu1woZk
      Their sponsor is Uhlsports too -_-

Start watching at 26:09 to see jersey
      EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

That's usually what happens with kits from the same sponsor, they use the same design and hence, look the same.

Comment

It's a template, it's been known for a while. I'm pretty sure you can design your own on the uhlsport page.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
            It's a template, it's been known for a while. I'm pretty sure you can design your own on the uhlsport page.
            it's funny how our qualifier jersey was a iran specific design, even though it was a adidas copy but we were the only ones that had the kit and not a template but our new ones are both templates.

Comment

Just got my Team Melli away jersey.

Just got my jersey in the mail today. Spent about 15-20 minutes taking pictures to post up on here of it, but I can't get the photo uploader to work... Oh well... Anyways, I ordered mine on friday and got it today (monday)! Decent quality, nothing too amazing, but nothing to complain about. I was wondering if anybody knew if the jerseys actually have significant shrinkage. Mine fits decent enough now, but if it were to shrink a lot, I think I would have to go a size up! I'd be happy to answer any questions about the Jersey or tell those who are interested, where I got the Jersey from.

Comment

Re: TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Originally posted by ashkon View Post
                Just got my jersey in the mail today. Spent about 15-20 minutes taking pictures to post up on here of it, but I can't get the photo uploader to work... Oh well... Anyways, I ordered mine on friday and got it today (monday)! Decent quality, nothing too amazing, but nothing to complain about. I was wondering if anybody knew if the jerseys actually have significant shrinkage. Mine fits decent enough now, but if it were to shrink a lot, I think I would have to go a size up! I'd be happy to answer any questions about the Jersey or tell those who are interested, where I got the Jersey from.
                You want to avoid shrinkage? Always air dry your kits never machine dry.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Kiarash when you come to New Jersey I will personally take you to eskandarian's store so you can get the 20% discount I get at his store, you won't need to reserve them he ordered 150 jersies....75 of each. They're selling fast but he'll definitely have a ton left over....he had the 2006 kits left over until 2010!

@ Camran I posted this before....there is a store called "soccer store" in Granada hills which is right outside LA and the owner of the store is not only Iranian but also the owner of majid sport company. He certainly will have them and if by a strange chance he doesn't, the 100 other stores in LA will. And if even then u are so unfortunate to come by (which it won't get this far ) then u can always order from eskandarian he was shipping them to San Diego and DC when I walked into his store today!
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

any website im trying to order my Jersey, the only size option available is small. anyone have a link to a reputable store to purchase this.

Comment

I used prosoccer.com
                      A Californian company. Took them two shipping days to get it to me. Everything they sell is 100 percent legit. You can call them too if you are uncertain. I don't know if they ship out of the country. I had a really great experience with them.They have all sizes as of now.

Comment

Has anyone ordered with name and number print????? Btw the red Jersey is so ugly

Comment

According to Khabar Online - UhlSport management were in the Austria camp and had a meeting with TM players and staff regarding the quality of training attire and jersies. The players showed them the clothing they have been provided and the Uhlsport managers were surprised at the quality of the kits. They have promised to be in contact more and provide high quality clothing from here on.

If this is true, I think it may go back to Romario Sports.

http://www.khabaronline.ir/detail/35...rt/iran-soccer

Comment

Lol, so they don't even know themselves what they are providing for a team that is going to the world cup?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                              This is in iran, right?
                              yes, if anyones in tehran and interested this is their number 88219729
                              چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                              We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

can i be sure that ashkan will wear the #21 shirt? i want to get his jearsey but it seems that i have to order a customized version of it if i want the red one

many thanks in advance

Comment

Working...
                                X