No announcement yet.

TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for replying guys. Haven't read bad reviews, I have just heard some people saying they may be fake.

I'm glad they are real and will be looking forward to buying from them. Will they stock up do you think? Lets hope they dont just order 1,000 or even probably 10,000. There will be a lot of people wanting this unique jersey.

Comment

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/wor...azil-2014.html
      http://www.varzesh3.com/news.do?item...85%D9%8A%D9%84
      Dailymail gives the Iran kit a 9/10 alongside Spain and Germany making it one of the top three kits of the WC!!!!

Comment

Team Melli’s World Cup kits stylish and sophisticated
        Team Melli’s World Cup kits, one of the finest amongst the 32 national teams.

http://www.persianfootball.com/news/...sophisticated/

Comment

Has anybody asked iranjersey.com when they will start selling the jerseys??

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
            Has anybody asked iranjersey.com when they will start selling the jerseys??
            Just wait a while, jerseys just got revealed. I'm sure rugs will provide us with more information when the jerseys are available.

Comment

you can pre order on fifa.com but its only the red and no name and numbers yet

the other thing is even if we were able to buy them, we dont know who will wear what number.

Comment

another professional post on the facebook page for iran's uhlsport chapter:

Ba salam be hameye dostan va havadaran,bayad be arze onaee ke pm midan vaseye pirahane jadide teame meli beresonam ke pirahan dar hale hazer gharare taghyirate kami dade beshe va zamane arzeye on ham hodode 1 mah ghabl az jame jahani khahad bod
                "Hello to all friends and fans, I have to tell those who've PM'd me about the new TM jerseys that the jersey will undergo some minor changes and they will be available for purchase a month before the world cup"
                Last edited by soniq; 02-07-2014, 01:09 PM.

Comment

For those who don't understand PINGLISH.

Soniq's post from the Uhlsport facebook page says minor changes will be taking place on the jersey and they will be selling them about a month before the World Cup. So don't expect anything till May!

Comment

^ Is this for real? that would be a dumb business move, they will miss out on alot of Jersey sales to people who are in a hurry and will just buy the rip-offs instead (since the design has already been released and can be replicated)

Comment

Originally posted by soniq View Post

Comment

Another update for Canadian members, Uhlsport canada quickly replied to my inquiry very professionally.

Hello *,

Yes we have already placed an order for the Iran shirts in both colors, and I will receive them in May. To place your order simply visit your local soccer shop and place your order to ensure they have some for you.

Hope that helps,

Best Regards,
                        Possible places that might be receiving the mentioned orders:
                        Enter your postal code
                        http://www.kwikgoal.com/ca/dealer

U
                        pdate 2:

Told me best location is:

Sure, the best one will be City Soccer Plus

City Soccer Plus
                        10620 Yonge St. ST # 134-A
                        Oxford Square
                        Richmond Hill, ON, L4C 3C8
                        (905) 237-4691

Best Regards,
                        Last edited by soniq; 02-07-2014, 11:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                          bachelot just do it! you know you want too man!

just open a account and make lot of monies while doing a good deed. mkay!

Comment

One month before World Cup.. Gonna be interesting to se how many of us actually will be getting a jersey.

Comment

Originally posted by soniq View Post
                              so the designs they have for sell now is not going to be used by the team? whats the point?

Comment

Damn...in May, that's quite late!

Comment

Working...
                                X