No announcement yet.

TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bachelot, could you please provide a link to a jersey from aliexpress provider that you would recommend buying?

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
      Go back there, take your cellphone camera out, and snap a few pics. Your description sounds for the most part like what everyone else has been receiving, except maybe the tag and holes thing, but even that is up for debate.
      Nokhodi can back me up on this, Satwa is not a place you'd really want to go on a day to day basis. It's ridden with Irani tyre salesmen, dodgy Pakis and even dodgier Phillies.

Plus, I live in Sports City, which is about a solid 45min-1 hour drive away, so haha don't think I'll go there until they call me and tell me they have Medium and/or large in store (which they might not even restock, despite my best efforts telling the retard that if there's a high demand for the consumer good, it'll only be a mutualistic benefit if the stocks are resupplied)

But personally, I think that it's legit. Plus, it had vent holes, come on, i mean, VENT HOLES for real
      Support Iran until the end

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        mobaarak bashe ..!

im still awaiting delivery of mine from Prodirect..!! how long after your order did it get there..?
        mine, been saying "its in Ohare, Chicago awaiting processing" for like 4 freaking days now..!!

how does it compare quality wise to Nike or Adidas 90dollar wc replicas..?

how tall or heavy are you..??
        I see that you already got yours. I am OK with the quality (I have only owned Iran jerseys and none of them are nike so I can't tell you how they compare. In comparison to my allblack rugby jersey it is not good but rugby jerseys are a different ball game). For others who might be wondering I am 177 CM and 78Kg. Sorry but we use the metric system down here
        Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

Originally posted by kami_kakashi View Post
          I see that you already got yours. I am OK with the quality (I have only owned Iran jerseys and none of them are nike so I can't tell you how they compare. In comparison to my allblack rugby jersey it is not good but rugby jerseys are a different ball game). For others who might be wondering I am 177 CM and 78Kg. Sorry but we use the metric system down here
          You play Aussie rules? If so, Collingwood?
          Support Iran until the end

Comment

god i love this jersey....wore it first time last night, then my friend also wore his so we both had the same shirt

is that gay? maybe
            do we care? hell NO

FORZA IRAN!

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
              god i love this jersey....wore it first time last night, then my friend also wore his so we both had the same shirt

is that gay? maybe
              do we care? hell NO

FORZA IRAN!

Comment

Originally posted by Wahid Dejagah View Post
                You play Aussie rules? If so, Collingwood?
                I don't (I grew up in New Zealand), AFL watch if/when I can and go for the CATS!
                Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

Here is the latest press release by uhlsport regarding the kits!

http://www.teammelli.com/wp-content/...210x297_RZ.pdf

All credits to TeamMelli for uploading this.

From the release:

"Due to the alleged problems with uhlsport articles, that were mentioned in the press, 4 employees at our company, uhlsport, have visited the Association this week at its training facilities in Austria. At this constructive meeting it came to light that certain products had appeared among the team that are not original products of ours. The origin of these products is now undergoing examination. We should like to point out explicitly that these individual products do not belong to our World Championship collection...Furthermore, Romario Sports has provided the Association with other training articles, as in previous years also, that are not part of the World Championship collection, but have been additionally requested by the Association."

So they are basically permitting Romario sports to do side deals with IFF and to provide non-geniun uhlsport or non-uhlsport products???
                  Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by Iranzendebad View Post
                    LOL! seems like you have fetish for Israel

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...t=#post2169981
                    ^ Their intelligence service is the best in the world... Among many other things, they knew before us that OUR soccer kits were fake. (Note: low quality is not the same thing as fake, as CQ might have noticed.)
                    sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Originally posted by Leopard View Post

is that gay? maybe
                      Yes it is, but we forgive you this time! JK

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                        Here is the latest press release by uhlsport regarding the kits!

http://www.teammelli.com/wp-content/...210x297_RZ.pdf

All credits to TeamMelli for uploading this.

From the release:

"Due to the alleged problems with uhlsport articles, that were mentioned in the press, 4 employees at our company, uhlsport, have visited the Association this week at its training facilities in Austria. At this constructive meeting it came to light that certain products had appeared among the team that are not original products of ours. The origin of these products is now undergoing examination. We should like to point out explicitly that these individual products do not belong to our World Championship collection...Furthermore, Romario Sports has provided the Association with other training articles, as in previous years also, that are not part of the World Championship collection, but have been additionally requested by the Association."

So they are basically permitting Romario sports to do side deals with IFF and to provide non-geniun uhlsport or non-uhlsport products???
                        Which mdarghabe switched the shirts?!??

Comment

Originally posted by Paradigm View Post
                          ^ Their intelligence service is the best in the world... Among many other things, they knew before us that OUR soccer kits were fake. (Note: low quality is not the same thing as fake, as CQ might have noticed.)
                          This man speaks the truth.

I hear Mossad have been testing the Team Melli shirt's fabric for months.

Comment

Im 187 cm tal and 92 kilo
                            whit size schould i get?

Medium ore large?

Comment

Originally posted by Kflex View Post
                              Im 187 cm tal and 92 kilo
                              whit size schould i get?

Medium ore large?
                              6'1" 203 LBs? Large!

Comment

Originally posted by Kflex View Post