Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Originally posted by purrrrsian View Post
    Any close up pics of the jersey? Wow what a simple design... Should have gone with Nike Adidas or puma...at least we would get a better supply of the kit...
    Puma 2006 was nothing special either. Very easy design too.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn LT30p met Tapatalk

Comment

^Yeah, all this talk about "just qualify, and you will get all you need, financial support and ressources", my a*s!! We are the only fans who ALWAYS have to rely on rumours when it comes to our football, nothing is ever certain and confirmed, and IF, it will be cancelled!

Comment

i like the home socks alot.

Comment

honestly, the red looks decent, but the white is just a no no.

Comment

I have no idea what you guys are talking about, they're freakin sweet, especially the away kit.

Regarding the home kit, I think there's also a green stripe one the left shoulder, so it's not just a red stripe.

Comment

Queiroz will answer why he didn't attend (why he has problems with uhl sport) the unveiling of the jersey in due time

http://isna.ir/fa/news/92111208379/%...C-%D8%A7%D8%B2

Comment

Originally posted by unique football View Post
                we iranians are never happy with anything , its an ok jersey deal it with it
                Thank you!
                it could have been better, but jesus muhammad. Some people here sound like they lost their first born. It's fine!! It's not uber gay and its' not nike!
                Now lets play some friendlies mother fuckers.

Comment

uhlsport-kafashian5.jpg

So was the jersey in this pic the rejected design?

Comment

Both designs are better than the Puma 2006 design. I don't know what everyone is complaining about.

So, where can I buy ?

Comment

Another picture:

*Note, the cheetah design does not seem to be included on the red kit here.

Looking at it from this view, the home kit looks much nicer than I originally thought.

Comment

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post
                        Another picture:

*Note, the cheetah design does not seem to be included on the red kit here.

Looking at it from this view, the home kit looks much nicer than I originally thought.
                        Awesome kits. The problem may have arised from the fact that uhlsport delayed this ceremony so much. We should have had these revealed before new year.

I love the tricolor flag on our socks

We have to remember that this is the first design specially made for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                          Both designs are better than the Puma 2006 design. I don't know what everyone is complaining about.

So, where can I buy ?
                          Nagging and complaining is an Iranian trait really. lol

Comment

Nothing over the top, pretty average kits although red one is a lot better than the white one.

About the Cheetah, it was just what I expected, similar to Ivory Coast's Elephant. I don't know what some of you guys had expected but they couldn't make the Cheetah so visible to take away from the design of the shirt, it was always gonna be a light print like this one.

With that said, next relative coming from Iran will bring both for me
                            sigpic

Comment

asiatic or asian cheetah?

damn so ugly those white ones..look so low class cheep..
                              the red ones exept of the cheetah also look not really good..but not AS UGLY as the white ones..

btw why asiaTIC cheetah and not asian cheetah? is it another ridiculous mistake by bisavad government like DONE WITH USA instead of down with usa? it would not be the first time they humiliate iranian people by these mistakes..

ps the sox of the red jerseys look like christmas sox of elves!!!

Comment

ya the RED one is aeminzggggg

Comment

Working...
                                X