• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by purrrrsian View Post
    Lol at Iranians never happy with anything! True

Even reddit likes our design

http://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comme...anian_cheetah/
    Do you mean the 1 person who commented ?
    راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by Kaveh11 View Post
      1 user says he likes it, how does that become all of reddit ?
      eexactly what i was thinking!
      Support Iran until the end

Comment

The cheetah on the jersey looks much better than the logo

The image on the jersey looks much more stoic.

The logo looks like a balding animal with three strands of hair remaining. Very cartoonish.

راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
          Do you mean the 1 person who commented ?
          Give it some time! I'm sure the general consensus will have a better reaction than on here

Comment

Biayn hameh to sare ham bezanim

Comment

Guys some very important news here Kaffashian is saying the reason Carlos did not take part in ceremony is that he has differences with teame melli sponsor. Head of UHLsport also said Carlos was demanding money from them to wear their brand. They are saying Queiroz has to use their brand.

http://www.farsnews.com/newstext.php?nn=13921112002056

Comment

Come on guys, it's not Paris Fashion week.
                They are decent, and they represent something through the designs as well.
                We have to live with it...

Comment

Personally, I like the shirt, especially after seeing the cheetah detail. It's understated, but still professional looking.

If you don't like it, don't buy it. Your money, or lack thereof, speaks louder than your words.

Comment

Red is pretty alright, white is fvcking awful, our wcq jerseys looked wayy wayy better!!
                    Only game we might wear red is vs Argentina..

Comment

I like the red one, not really a fan of the white one. Regardless, I'm happy, its not as good as our wc2006 jersey but it could have been way worse. Have you guys seen some of the Iran jerseys throughout the years? :S

Comment

I will probably buy the red one, I prefer god damn Majeed or whatever kits to the white one...
                        EZLN and rugs, you got any idea when persianleague and your friend rugs will have them in stock?

Comment

As a consumer, I tend to look at the jersey rather than the full kit ensemble. The red one is truly unique - it has the same red tone of our 2006 away kit but the cheetah and green horizontal stripes give it both a nationalistic and futuristic feel. Definitely one of the best jerseys to be produced by any of the World Cup nations. As for the white one, I'm not a big fan of the asymmetric red line and how it breaks at the centre of the collar. In that regard, I'd give our current jersey the edge.

Overall:

2013 Home Kit > 2014 Home Kit
                          2014 Away Kit > 2013 Away Kit

Also, if it's of any consolation, we're the 'away team' in two of our matches in the WC so it's likely that we'll see the red kit twice and the white one only once.

Comment

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post
                            As a consumer, I tend to look at the jersey rather than the full kit ensemble. The red one is truly unique - it has the same red tone of our 2006 away kit but the cheetah and green horizontal stripes give it both a nationalistic and futuristic feel. Definitely one of the best jerseys to be produced by any of the World Cup nations. As for the white one, I'm not a big fan of the asymmetric red line and how it breaks at the centre of the collar. In that regard, I'd give our current jersey the edge.

Overall:

2013 Home Kit > 2014 Home Kit
                            2014 Away Kit > 2013 Away Kit

Also, if it's of any consolation, we're the 'away team' in two of our matches in the WC so it's likely that we'll see the red kit twice and the white one only once.
                            Really? Which games would that be?

Comment

It doesn't look like a national team jersey! even looks to have very cheep quality! F..kin dahati Akhonds, their highest ambition was only to get to the world cup, nothing more!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                                Really? Which games would that be?
                                Against Argentina and Bosnia, we're the 'away' team. Against Nigeria, we're the 'home' team.

Given that Argentina have white stripes on their shirts and also wear white shorts, we'll probably wear the red kit against them. Also, Bosnia's home kit is also all-white so if they choose to wear that, we'll be wearing the red kit again.

Comment

Working...
                                X