Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
    only red? i thought white was our main one
    White is also available on the site, he just posted the link for the red one
    White jersey: http://store.fifa.com/66751.html

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
      ^$90, Who they think they are? Nike and Adidas?
      Let's wait and see what iranjersey.com will offer, and if that fan-package is happening or not ..

Comment

I hope we wear red during all our 3 games, white makes us look so dark and ugly (lol kidding)

Comment

lol Fifa wrote home jersey on the red one and away jersey on the white one..

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            I’d figure, iranjersey will also sell them at Suggested Retail..!! which seems to be set by Uhlsport at $90
            so far as i know The Wholesale Cost for official retailers of most marquee brands is exactly Half of the MSRP..!! Meaning as an official reseller, Iranjersey would have to pay $45 for that jersey at cost and i can’t imagined them Retailing it for too much lower than the MSRP $90..?? that is if the guy wants to make decent profits from selling it..! considering him offering free shipping to his customers mostly halfway around the world and it cost him $45 +2or $3 shipping to his warehouse in iran..!!?
            bachelot just do it! you know you want too man!

just open a account and make lot of monies while doing a good deed. mkay!
            Last edited by Mr Pouya; 02-06-2014, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Honestly the prices are not so bad, I know $90 is a lot but if they quality is legit then its not a bad deal. The other teams on fifa.com are selling their authentic jersey for $130-$150 and NON authentic for $90. So im not sure if this one is authentic or not. They dont mention it on fifa's site. BUT if it is authentic then $90 is worth it.

Comment

this is bad. if anything the iranian websites will use fifa price as a benchmark and market their jerseys at say 70-80 dollars while in reality it probably costs 30-50.
                First off its uhlsport, second off the fifa price is for an authentic jersey, which is diff from replicas. Nike replicas go for around 90 mark and authentic around 120 or more.

I hope the iroonis who start selling the kits dont set out on ripping their hamvatans off. Thats why I'd say the best jersey deal I ever got was from Shirfarhad (minor defect on collar but for that price its okay, and it wasnt his fault)

Comment

Originally posted by soniq View Post
                  this is bad. if anything the iranian websites will use fifa price as a benchmark and market their jerseys at say 70-80 dollars while in reality it probably costs 30-50.
                  First off its uhlsport, second off the fifa price is for an authentic jersey, which is diff from replicas. Nike replicas go for around 90 mark and authentic around 120 or more.

I hope the iroonis who start selling the kits dont set out on ripping their hamvatans off. Thats why I'd say the best jersey deal I ever got was from Shirfarhad (minor defect on collar but for that price its okay, and it wasnt his fault)
                  Yes, I get that is uhlsport but what makes you their quality will not be as good as Nike or Adidas? Have you ever owned one of their Authentic Jerseys?

Comment

Can anyone confirm 100% that what IranJersey sells is always legit and not fake?
                    I hear a lot of mixed reviews but as I have not purchased myself I do not know for sure.

Appreciate any feedback

Comment

nice. and no one knows what the back looks like, maybe ir.iran small font?
                      and do these jerseys usually run true to size or bigger?

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                        lol Fifa wrote home jersey on the red one and away jersey on the white one..
                        This is a racist act by Fifa!
                        I suggest to write a petition to them and ask Sepp Blatter to resign!
                        CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

in case you missed it:

iran home jersey:
                          http://store.fifa.com/66750.html

away:
                          http://store.fifa.com/66751.html

authentic jerseys, not replicas, retailing at $89.99

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

iran kits on footballshirtculture.com:

home
                            http://www.footballshirtculture.com/...all-shirt.html

away
                            http://www.footballshirtculture.com/...all-shirt.html

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by babak_australia View Post
                              Can anyone confirm 100% that what IranJersey sells is always legit and not fake?
                              I hear a lot of mixed reviews but as I have not purchased myself I do not know for sure.
                              Appreciate any feedback
                              I've made at least three purchases from Iran JErsey and can confirm their kits are authentic. I picked up one red and white long sleeve team melli kit (first ones uhlsport provided) and they were great quality. Also purchased the newer "fan jersey" which was also of good quality.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_australia View Post
                                Appreciate any feedback
                                Yes, I can confirm they don't sell fakes.

Anything labelled a "fan jersey/kit" is a replica of lesser quality, but made by Uhlsport or Lotto, etc.. and not fakes.

I've suggested that they sell fakes and label them as fakes. I'm sure there are a ton of people willing to buy fake jerseys for half the price or less if they know before hand that they are fakes

Where have you heard mixed reviews? I've only seen positive things (aside from Mr Pouya's case). I'm pretty sure people reviewed their orders somewhere in here: http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...Iranjersey.com
                                راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Working...
                                X