X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

actually the WCQ jersey looked much better

Ashkan+Dejagah+Iran+v+Thailand+9heIv_eMM2Nl.jpg

Comment

Agree, WCQ jersey was much better, they should've put the palang pattern on that
      Humans of Tabriz | Humans of Tehran | Humans of Ardebil | Humans of Isfahan | Humans of Shiraz | Humans of Yazd

Comment

I actually don't mind these kits at all...

Sure, they're not stunning or whatever, but guess, it's better than nothing (and in fact the away kit looks very nice imo)

We've defo had way worse, and if I remember correctly, after 2006, during Ghotbi time, there was a phase that we didn't have a sponsor on our shirts at all!

Kudos to uhl for staying with us during these desparate times, but hey, let be fair, thy could've definitely put more effort and time into their first showcase of themselves...
        Support Iran until the end

Comment

Originally posted by ArashHungary View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13743[/ATTACH]
          yeaup
          linda sorta
          although i like the WC Away Red better than the WCQ one..

Comment

Are WCQ be in ghashangi, hala shod IN ? Vaaaay k!*** tu halghe uhlsport, r!dan tu halam emshab

IN PAS CHIE ? IN KE KHEYLI BAHALTAR MISHOD

IMG20135862.jpg

Comment

I dont know why but Im in love with this jersey. Its not a plain white shirt, and yet it has a nice simple design. Red one with Cheetah showing so profoundly is a bit too much in my opinion. White home shirt is perfect. I just want to see back of shirts to make full judgement.
              EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

we iranians are never happy with anything , its an ok jersey deal it with it
                sigpic

Comment

Yaghash chera enghadar zeshte ? Asan in nemishe design! Ajab ajab ajaaaaaab

Comment

Sv: TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Totally, they should just have worked on that design (some kind of a redesign?), maybe adding a few elements including the cheetah. They messed up big time!

Comment

HOME : ordinary random design Uhlsport give to its sponsored german 3rd division clubs.it can be every team jersey as there is nothing unique. Why doesnt this fkking iff order a jersey with the tricolor on it??? Wtf with the red prodiminence on our white jersey??are we bahrein or algeria?? The socks is the only good thing.

AWAY : nice, simple, it is an old portugal jersey or can be mistaken with the morroco one though.

To sum up i cannot buy one and walk in the street with it in france without being mistaken for an arab north african!

Comment

Lol at Iranians never happy with anything! True

Even reddit likes our design

http://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comme...anian_cheetah/

Comment

and the only reason that looked good was because it was a copy from spain

Comment

The whole point is that we shouldn't say "its better than nothing". Its the World Cup :/ and yet the kit sucks.

Nonetheless, we have way bigger things to worry about than a kit..
                            sigpic

Comment

TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Its the world cup and people come up with stuff like "its better than nothing". We will loose 5-0 to argentina and yet people will say its better than 6-0 lol

Comment

Originally posted by purrrrsian View Post
                                Lol at Iranians never happy with anything! True

Even reddit likes our design

http://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comme...anian_cheetah/
                                1 user says he likes it, how does that become all of reddit ?
                                Humans of Tabriz | Humans of Tehran | Humans of Ardebil | Humans of Isfahan | Humans of Shiraz | Humans of Yazd

Comment

Working...
                                X