Clear All

ya ali

Comment

this is what we got. lol how sad

http://www.uhlsport.com/uk/products/...13706/whitered

Comment

Originally posted by Navid_Esfoony View Post
        our current socks and jersey is better looking IMO

Agree the socks is to much, would b better if the kept it simple like the shirt

Comment

It seems that old image that surfaced a few months back from the Uhlsport office in Germany with Kafashian was of the actual jersey....
          راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Any close up pics of the jersey? Wow what a simple design... Should have gone with Nike Adidas or puma...at least we would get a better supply of the kit...

Comment

This is so bad, the jersey look nothing special and the socks look outright ridiculous. I cant even see a cheetah on these pictures.

The other issue for me is if the back of the jersey will say IR Iran. Even if it just said Iran I would'nt be a fan because we all know that these are Iranian players and the back of the jersey should have their name on it.

Comment

This is a complete joke. Possibly the most borring design they could have made. Is this really how they are going to show of their brand at the world cup? Those designers working at UHL must have no sence of creativity and education!

Comment

It wouldnt Suprise me if another version came out right before the wc

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                    And everybody thought by sticking to uhlsport we were gonna get a new design.instead we got some recycled crap with kindergarten geometry shapes with a cheeta that I hope is gonna be more visible than in thepics

Comment

Leave your opinion for Uhlsport Iran here:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Uhlsp...ref=ts&fref=ts

Comment

Kokning at the socks I'n sure KaffashiAn choosed the design himself

Comment

It looks so unprofessional! It's like from an amateur club in 'dahat'. Really dissapointed.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-S7275R met Tapatalk

Comment

Here are closeups. They look a bit better, I think they could've kept the current design and added these imprints and it would've looked better.

Comment

The red one looks way nicer. WTF happened to the homekit?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                                yea pretty much
                                with these subliminal rectagly on the shoulder like this other design from them and a fait pic of the palang on the bottom of the shirt

not bad..!! i kinda like the simplicity of it
                                i just hope the quality of the material is top notch..? which i doubt considering the brand and their level of quality as opposed to Nike and adidas…!!

our away kits though seem awfully boring, just like a Ringer tees..

Comment

Working...
                                X