No announcement yet.

TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just called Worldsoccership and Soccer.com asking about the availability of their Jersey. Lady said they weren't expecting any shipments of Team Melli jerseys. She really didn't seem to know much at all about why this was. I told her that I know their is significant demand for the Jersey's and that I could prove their are at least a couple hundred people who would buy. She told me to email them at customerservice@eurosport.com. It really shouldn't be this hard for us to find reliable method to purchase our national teams jersey, especially when we're in the world cup and it's just right around the corner. Really no excuse to be out of stock already... am I wrong?

Comment

any updates from those who bought from uksoccershop?

mine still shows as "pre-ordered"

Comment

Originally posted by Dubxl152 View Post
        My jersey arrived from Worldsoccershop. First impression \ grade of the jearsy would be a B+ or an A- based on materials, workmanship etc. Its not fine polished product you get from Nike or Adidas, I say that because some random strings sticking out, quality of the packaging and feel of the material ( feels more like polyester and less like clima cool athletic wear). I wear a US medium in T-shirts but I ordered a Large jersey because Jerseys tend to run small. It fits almost perfectly... a little loose but not like a dress. Ill wash it tonight and see if it shrinks.
        P.S. is there a better way to attach pictures to posts? So its just an image and not an attachment?
        looks pretty nice..!!? thanks for pics and review..!!
        mobaarak bashe..!!

i really like the Yaghe of the home jersey..!! ill see if i was satisfied the overall quality of the Red one i ordered from ProDirect today and how the sizing fit, then i'll probably get a white one too..!!
        when i ordered today it didnt say back/ordered or pre-order or whatnot..!! so i assume they should ship it off from england in the next couple of days and i should get it by a week or so..??

Comment

Originally posted by Hadi View Post
          any updates from those who bought from uksoccershop?

mine still shows as "pre-ordered"
          hadi alan kojayi?if you can cancell you can buy it from iran, where you now?hanooz singapori?

Comment

ordered mine from fifa online store and they arrived last week

Comment

Sv: TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
              I want to order the away jersey but still don't know which website to trust since according to members some sell fake, others don't.
              http://www.unisportstore.se/search/?q=iran

Comment

Sv: TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

I just LOVE this retro shirt from the 70's. But it's so expensive. Nearly the same price as the WC jersey

Comment

damn i really HATE soccer.com

they screwed up and sent me the RED instead of WHITE.
                  but they will refund or exchage....however NOW they dont have my size!!!

im so pissed cuz i have to return it and now look for one and wait for that to ship...and IF those places have them

i checked a local store that had many but they werent the real ones! they were the replicas...which are good but slight differences and MUCH MUCH tighter fits. the one from soccer.com LARGE fit me perfect, but in the store i needed 2 XL
                  ALSO i compared the red with mine, the sleeves are different, the logos, NO I.R. IRAN in the back....

so yea be careful for the replicas also

Comment

Anyone know anywhere I can buy the shirt in person in Dubai?

Romario sports maybe?
                    Or will reputable shops like GoSports and InterSport have them??
                    Support Iran until the end

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                      hadi alan kojayi?if you can cancell you can buy it from iran, where you now?hanooz singapori?
                      no i am not in iran. and i doubt i can cancel it

Comment

What size do I buy, medium or large? Im about 184cm and 72kg, meaning im slim.

Comment

crap USPS lost my package...says it's scan delivered but there's nothing in my mailbox :/ anyone have had this happen to them before?! (yeah it's really unheard of how this can even happen). I called USPS local office and they said it should be there...

Comment

omg you must eat bro

of curse medium or even slim bro you are 72kg large is to big for you

Comment

I would go with an Medium. The large was just posted, and I think that would be too big for me, I'm pretty sure I'll order an Medium now. here you got some pics of an medium: http://imgur.com/a/LqXNp#25

The meassurements for size medium are:
                              Length: (From highest point of the kit to the lowest point) : 75 cm
                              Width: (Across the kit from below the right sleeve to below the left sleeve) :53 cm

Comment

Anybody knows if there is a difference between UK M size and EU M size ?

Comment

Working...
                                X