Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it’s very ignorant to believe that any high profile foreigner would come to Iran given the current circumstances of the country and the sh!tshow we just witnessed our TM be put through by our very own people.

Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Schafer is about 20 years behind today's football.
      Would not want him for TM. Another Esteghlali the Esteghlali mafia would force through like Cheshmi, Karimi and Hosseini.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooyintan View Post
        If they want to hire foreign coach, they should try and appoint Paulo Bento who resigned. He lived in China and Korea. He would probably accept the job.

Roberto Martinez has Scottish wife, so I don't see him accept the job unless he comes to Iran on his own, but then he would need to travel back and forth between Iran and Belgium.

Winfried Schafer is a Worldly coach. I think he would accept the job too. What do you guys think about him as Team Melli Head Coach?
        Martinez is a fraud...worst kept secret in football.
        Schafer would be good if he isn't dead yet.
        Bento...why not Pochettino? If you are dreaming, why not go big?

We won't get any Europeans...not even Eastern Europeans after what we did to Skocic..and life under IR..and track record of not paying people...and the turmoil in Iran...

We'd be lucky if mayeli kohan takes the helm...he might have himself joined the protesters and refuse too.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post

We won't get any Europeans...not even Eastern Europeans after what we did to Skocic..and life under IR..and track record of not paying people...and the turmoil in Iran...

We'd be lucky if mayeli kohan takes the helm...he might have himself joined the protesters and refuse too.

It'll be some regime khaymal/dozd—Afazeli, Ghalenoie, etc…

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post

Not every coach can be successful in Iran or tolerate working and living in Iran.

Portuguese and Croatians seem to be successful in Iran, also can tolerate working and living in Iran. That's why I strongly recommend they hire Bento.

Shafer is a globetrotter and very worldly. He has lived in many Asian and African countries. He did pretty good as Esteghlal coach. So in my opinion he is the only German who can survive working in Iran and might even be successful.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
              Mammad Mayeli Kohan
              Honestly not much difference between him and CQ at this point. Both are behind in terms of modern football.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Schafer is too old plus he had his kids on the payroll when he was at Esteghlal, I don't want that kind of unprofessionalism near TM.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                  Lol Anyone who says CQ can guarantee anything is drinking too much CQooloaide!

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                  I got one:
                  CQ can guarantee we come away from a tournament empty handed. No matter which tourney or which region or continent

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post

I got one:
                    CQ can guarantee we come away from a tournament empty handed. No matter which tourney or which region or continent
                    Please quit talking.

You guarantee negativity, unrealistic expectations, and just pure self-hatred.

Comment

More days go by
                      the sexy 2-0 win against wales
                      start looking amazing.
                      Greatest win in our wc history, score and ranking I believe..

Comment

Originally posted by Scooter View Post

Please quit talking.

You guarantee negativity, unrealistic expectations, and just pure self-hatred.
                        Here's what you do:
                        you see my posts, ignore and move on.

And you might want to refer to dictionary before talking about self-hate.
                        bye now

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                          More days go by
                          the sexy 2-0 win against wales
                          start looking amazing.
                          Greatest win in our wc history, score and ranking I believe..
                          Then what should Japan, Korea, ... say about their victories?
                          We MUST aspire to improve and not settle for mediocrity. we have to rethink our priorities

Comment

Some people on here talk too much without thinking …. remember CQ came in and we had two World Cup back to back without any issue , very easy qualifying campaign, before that we used to even struggle just to qualify for world cups remember that everybody?

we actually were scared we might not even qualify??

japan and Korea have been at the last 6 world cups in a row ,

actually S.Korea been to 10 in a row … think about that

like the Korean and Japanese mentality is anymore about will we qualify or not ,, they thinking more when we win the World Cup ….

we have to bring these expectations closer to reality …

This be only the 3 World Cup we be in a row , we might need at least 2 more before we actually do anything of any significance.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post

Then what should Japan, Korea, ... say about their victories?
                              We MUST aspire to improve and not settle for mediocrity. we have to rethink our priorities
                              Logic checks out. Iranian society definitely functions like Korea and Japan, two modern industrialized democracies

Comment

Some tm fans
                                reminds me of a toothless dude, who is picky
                                what kind meat to order.
                                Sultan ali parvin said 30 years ago
                                Japan is moving with airplane while we are moving with motor gazi.
                                CQ AZ SAREMON HAM ZIYADEH, BA EIN
                                HAVADARA, and thank god for sexy 2-0 victory over wales.

6 world cup overall for iran
                                Half of it with cq.
                                Let's see score board
                                ​Give 3 pt for w,1pt for tie ,0 pt for l

78,98,2006 with out CQ
                                1 win
                                6 loses
                                2 TIES
                                we gave up 18 goals and scored 6 goals=
                                TOTAL POINTS 5PT, -12 GD

With CQ 14,18,22
                                2 wins
                                5 loses
                                2 tie
                                We gave up 13 goals and scored 7
                                TOTAL POINTS 8PT -6GD

78,98,2006 we had better all around players then 2014,2018,2022.

I went to score board the most important thing..
                                scoreboard never lies

Comment

Working...
                                X