This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Artaxerxes View Post

Yeah i also heard that Mordor in the Middle Earth collapsed because if USA 🙄😄
    Hahahahahaha yes!!

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post

After that Asian cup we had a major abyss of talent all the way until 2013.

It was mad we were relying on Hashemian to beat Malaysia 2-0 back then.
      We may had a major abyss of talent but GN and brangoh relying on fossils like Enayati, Khatibi and 40 yo Daei didn't help either.

Comment

It is official

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/189537...B1%D8%A7%D9%86

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

He’s not the best, he’s not the worst. Issue with him is he can’t eventually get past teams that are truly better. He wins the games he’s
          supposed to.

His record speaks for itself. Yeah he hasn’t won anything in 5 years but he’s done very well with a slightly above average team in Sirjan.

we will get to the SF at most in Asia cup, and probably qualify for World Cup, and fail in the group stage.

what matters for Iranian football right now is that we finally start prioritizing youth football.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

We may had a major abyss of talent but GN and brangoh relying on fossils like Enayati, Khatibi and 40 yo Daei didn't help either.

GN didn’t invite Daei.

Granted when Daei stopped being invited people finally saw how bad Enayati and Khatibi were.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak_Shirazi View Post
              Amir Khan is the best Iranian coach and therefore the best vatani option 👍🏽 we will win the Asian Cup 🇮🇷
              Wow. I will never forget how he ruined our asian cup with massive talent to lose against a weak china. He kept his last sub until 120th minute to bring his penalty stopper. You call that coaching. He is wilmots biggest fan because wilmots replaced him as worst coach in tm recent history. Ghalegohi reminds me of TGFM which stands for thank god for missisipi what they said in lowsyiana. Now ghalegohee is saying it thank god for markwilmots. Politics aside he isnt qualified to be a kids coach let alone an international coach. He is a good fit for gol GOHar being ghaleGOHi

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                Few notes regarding to GN,
                1. He haven't won any title in last 5 years
                2. Emphasis alot on tall forwards so i can ensure you Moghanlou will be part of his plan
                3. Discipline will not be an issue with him
                4. Alot pf direct play
                5 He knows the league very well and his players selection is decent but like most of iranian coaches can't win tight games!!!

His discipline was very evident with rahman rezaei slapping ali badavi for the world to see. He is only in his position due to corruption and party bazi. He had goh coaching sense, goh personality and goh excuses hence ghalegohi

Comment

I would not be surprised for sardar jb and many others to say goodbye from tm

Comment

People will make all sorts of excuses of why he's fit but reality is the guy couldn't coach outside of Iran, even for 5 year olds..he's an uneducated bafoon, like the rest of them

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      we will get to the SF at most in Asia cup, and probably qualify for World Cup, and fail in the group stage.
                      Not probably, definitely. Although it will have nothing to do with Ghalenoei and strictly due to the World Cup being expanded to 48 teams. Even with no coach I expect the players to be able to qualify for one of Asia's 8.33 spots.
                      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by vatanparast View Post
                        I would not be surprised for sardar jb and many others to say goodbye from tm
                        I hope they do; no need to demean themselves and their skills by listening to some clown

Comment

He's not the best, he's not the worst. Issue with him is he can't eventually get past teams that are truly better.
                          Don't like GN at all, but lets be real, this is true of every TM coach we have had since the 90s. Outside of WCQ, can you tell me the last one that actually won a meaningful game past semi finals? Many barely get out of group stage.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by vatanparast View Post

His discipline was very evident with rahman rezaei slapping ali badavi for the world to see. He is only in his position due to corruption and party bazi. He had goh coaching sense, goh personality and goh excuses hence ghalegohi
                            That was under Branko not GN 😁
                            Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

GN didn’t invite Daei.

Granted when Daei stopped being invited people finally saw how bad Enayati and Khatibi were.
                              That's why I said Brangoh for Daei. We played with 10men with him at the wc.

This headcoach saga is like our wc kit one. We wait until the very last second, with up and down, to finish with the worst choice. GN is lucky, our current legionnaires will hide he is not TM material (like Galtier in PSG). But his incapacity will be shown later.
                              Hopefully Taj will keep on searching some foreign alternatives during the next few months.

I forgot the 4/0 against Mexico
                              ​​​​​

Comment

Case closed!

Amir Ghalenoi appointed.

https://www.persianfootball.com/foru...-tm-head-coach

Comment

Working...
                                X