cq.
    ​new European hc
    Moaris sepahan coac
    .skocic
    persian candidates
    majidi
    Jn
    Amir khan galenoie

I'm tired of CQ. We need to try something new.

Would like to see Neko given a chance to build a squad for the 2026 and 2030 World cups.

In reality, considering the political situation the regime will put in charge a yesman who can keep the players in line. 90% sure it will be Amir Ghalenoie.

Comment

I prefer a decent western European coach,
      Very difficult task to get a hc like that.

A new decent European coach ove cq

cq is safe bet since he knows the team and knows how to mange them under chaos better than any other hc.

Moaris=don't mined him at all

skocic is also an option since he knows the team and is willing to come back

Farhad majidi=Taj and him get along.

J.n = players coach good chance.

Galenoie= last chance for greatest pgl of all time

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
        I'm tired of CQ. We need to try something new.

Would like to see Neko given a chance to build a squad for the 2026 and 2030 World cups.

In reality, considering the political situation the regime will put in charge a yesman who can keep the players in line. 90% sure it will be Amir Ghalenoie.
        Amir khan is no yes man, he is pro Islam and anti ir,
        he was suspended for many games
        For criticism of ir , way before ali karimi and ali daie did it.

Comment

Hich kas. Now that the WC is over for us, our only focus should be getting rid of IR. After that we will have world class coaches, facilities and players. CQ was the best coach we ever had and in the current situation we will never see a better coach than him, that is willing to work in that jungle IR created for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Arman2 View Post
            Hich kas. Now that the WC is over for us, our only focus should be getting rid of IR. After that we will have world class coaches, facilities and players. CQ was the best coach we ever had and in the current situation we will never see a better coach than him, that is willing to work in that jungle IR created for us.
            Unless there is military invasion by the west,
            Soccer goes on.
            I see u want cq, safe choice

Comment

Unless dates are changed
              ac opening match is June 16th.
              A new hc must be picked by Jan 2023.
              Cq will be in qatar ac 2023 coaching.
              either with iran or another Asian team.

Comment

As a huge CQ fan i think if he wants to continue working in Iran we hire him to build our youth system and create a plan to develop a legitimate youth scouting system in Iran. (much like he did for the US) (this dream requires IR actually planning for the future which is laughable)

For next head coach... I think with the current state of IR it is going to be extremely challenging finding non domestic coach. I would love to see some fresh blood there. If we are going to overhaul the system get fresh blood in there, take some risks and see what happens. AC 23 is an opportunity to either try to win it with current players or start building for the future asap.

I've been around the block long enough now to know it the current system and with IR at the wheel nothing is going to change. There is zero forward thinking in Iran its all kolah vardari and dallal bazi.

Comment

Yahya.... consistently gets his team to play organized football

Comment

Originally posted by Dubxl152 View Post
                    As a huge CQ fan i think if he wants to continue working in Iran we hire him to build our youth system and create a plan to develop a legitimate youth scouting system in Iran. (much like he did for the US) (this dream requires IR actually planning for the future which is laughable)

For next head coach... I think with the current state of IR it is going to be extremely challenging finding non domestic coach. I would love to see some fresh blood there. If we are going to overhaul the system get fresh blood in there, take some risks and see what happens. AC 23 is an opportunity to either try to win it with current players or start building for the future asap.

I've been around the block long enough now to know it the current system and with IR at the wheel nothing is going to change. There is zero forward thinking in Iran its all kolah vardari and dallal bazi.
                    Kola vardari is Hugh problem.

we must go for wining the ac.

I don't see any persian coaches are willing to take the job under this situation.
                    New European hc = hard task
                    cq =safest choice
                    Moaris sepahan coach is decent choice.
                    skocic an option on the table as well.

Comment

renard only

Comment

Originally posted by Altamonte View Post
                        Yahya.... consistently gets his team to play organized football
                        After him and his wife got attacked by ir
                        Yahya shaved his head and grew beard,
                        and recently got 20% deducted from his contract
                        For a his social media posts.
                        even if he is candidate, he won't take the job.

Comment

Originally posted by hasan View Post
                          renard only
                          Or his level.
                          that's European coach I prefer but hard to get
                          them to come and coach this team.

Comment

Please everyone that is from Concacaf watch this video first the similarities between Mexico and Iran are many ..

https://youtu.be/2-mCCnJdM4w

In terms of who the coach is going to be I can’t say a name or a person ,because in my opinion there is no Iranian coach in Iran that is qualified at the moment , but there are Iranian coaches outside of Iran who are ,but I definitely can put some absolutely requirements for this person to have:

we need a fresh modern person , who is willing to take risks and is not set in there ways about a certain way of thinking or system ,they most be flexible and able to understand what our strengths and weaknesses area.

1. Has to be under the age of 50

2. has to have worked in modern football

3 . Understand the Iranian culture

4. Willing to live and work in Iran to find Gems

5. Value youth players over experience veterans

Case in point the Iraqi National football federation is doing this right now with the coach the brought into their team now ,

Jesús Casas

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesús_Casas

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post

Or his level.
                              that's European coach I prefer but hard to get
                              them to come and coach this team.
                              Not going to happen. Unless it's a fraud like Wiltits, or a washed up failed journeyman like Sa pinto, no semi-respectable foreign coach is going to touch this mess.

Next head coach will either be a foreign laboo salesman, or a Vatani coach.

Comment

Working...
                              X