Analysis of the Isfahan derby:
    http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=13816

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
      Blind Haddadifar haters should watch this video

Comment

Originally posted by ZandiJoon View Post
        Blind Haddadifar haters should watch this video
        Hadadifar made 51 passes, 83% of which hit its target. Seeing as he hit 50% of his passes as long balls, 83% is incredible. With the way he is playing this season he could replace Nekounam. Some of his other stats for haters: 3 key passes, 8 times he won the ball from Sepahan, 6 times he was fouled, and 8 successful 1v1. EVERYONE should watch this video and applaud this genius we have

Comment

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
          Hadadifar made 51 passes, 83% of which hit its target. Seeing as he hit 50% of his passes as long balls, 83% is incredible. With the way he is playing this season he could replace Nekounam. Some of his other stats for haters: 3 key passes, 8 times he won the ball from Sepahan, 6 times he was fouled, and 8 successful 1v1. EVERYONE should watch this video and applaud this genius we have
          Spot on the way he is playing he could easily replace Nekounam, although I would like him more in the CAM role now that Souroush/Bakhtiar both have conscription problems.

This was also amazing play from him last week:
          What an assist from Haddadifar on Zob Ahan's 3rd goal at 1:11 Reminded me of his prime ACL self

Comment

I like Haddidfar but the guy is 31 and inconsistent, he seems to be on form this year but should we invest in him for TM considering his performance inconsistencies??

Comment

What an assist from Haddadifar on Zob Ahan's 3rd goal at 1:11 Reminded me of his prime ACL self
              Wow what world class assist. I agree he would definetly be a good replacement of Neku.

Comment

Is Hajsafi really only 25? I woulda thought he's atleast a year or two older for sure.
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
                  Is Hajsafi really only 25? I woulda thought he's atleast a year or two older for sure.

Hajsafi's debut for Sepahan A team was when he was 16 or 17 & that was when Luca was the coach so I think 24 or 25 is correct.

Comment

Hajsafi played his TM debut at 18 and has already about 70 caps. Also his official birth date is real and does not have seghare sen like Kaabi.
                    2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

We need a 2-0 win tomorrow in order to climb up to the third place in the table. We will still be 4 points away from the top with only 7 games left. Any result other than a win tomorrow and we should forget about the title this season.
                      2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

http://toofanezard.ir/news/18305-%D8...%A7%D9%86.html

Comment

Is Moradmand a good defender? Saw him playing with U22 today, seems to be a good player, scored a nice header and has a solid physique. Does he get any playing time at Sepahan?

Comment

Originally posted by masoud nekounam View Post
                            Is Moradmand a good defender? Saw him playing with U22 today, seems to be a good player, scored a nice header and has a solid physique. Does he get any playing time at Sepahan?
                            he screws up everytime he is given a chance to play at Sepahan.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
                              he screws up everytime he is given a chance to play at Sepahan.
                              Well he is much better than Aghili & Bengar when they first started. Give the guy some time. Besides every time he has been put in as a CD he did good. He can't play as LB or RB.

Comment

Moradmand is definitely one to watch in the future, very talented.

Comment

Working...
                                X