Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shahname View Post
    Sepahan RRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID !!!!
    ^ shahname akharesh khosheh

ba in vaziat shayadam ziyad khosh nabasheh!

ستايشگر آموزگاری هستم که انديشيدن را
    به من بياموزد و نه انديشه ها را. زرتشت

Comment

Persepolise, the only Iranian Professional Team!

BENEVIS: Sepahan Rid Be Hekale Iran
      Baba WTF was this? They don't go anywhere this year. The team was very disorganized. This loss to a Syrian side is a dent on Iran's reputation. SHAME. I am not happy. Sepahan embarrassed the whole Iran today. No Iranian team has suffered a heavy loss at home against an Arab team ever... Waste of our time and spit on Iran's soccer face that can not be wipped for a long time...SHAME... But hey, one good message to Persepolis fans: WE WILL BE THE CHAMPIONS OF IPL.. No Matter what if Syrian lizard eaters can beat Sepahan, we can beat them 3-0

Here we go, there is another gift to our Syrian brothers lol.... On top of the oils, supprt of their terrorists and 2 billion dollar/year loan we give them..Kofte Soureyiha beshe Madarrrrrrrrr

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
      even you know navidkia is better than jabbari when both on top form, just admit it, navidkia's creativity and passes open up defences like no other iranian player, maybe not even karimi at his best.
      khahim did Navidkia cheotry dobareh eses ro pare pare mikone, bazi nim fasl ro ham vaght kardi dobare negah kon, zarar nemikoni.
      sigpic
      SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
      IRAN
      - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

i said it in the update thread and ill say it here

Jorvan Viera has BIG shoes to fill

Comment

I hate Esteghlal, I am a fan of Persepolis but I am sure with this loss and Esteghlal's Momentum, for sure Esteghlal will kick the hell out of Sepahan. I say 4-1 for Esteghlal. I am going to cheer for Esteghlal this week for the first time in my life
          sigpic
          SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
          IRAN
          - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

frankly, a horrible, sub-par performance from sepahan.

I expected so much more from them and they didnt deliver in ANY department.
            not in passing, not in defending, not in scoring , not in .... anything !
            horrible !

I think their OVER-reliance on navidkia and karimi is hurting them.
            and this is partly the fault of coaching and management too. they OUGHT to think about grooming someone for navidkia's role.
            the guy is immensely talented, but my god, he's so soft and injury-prone it's not even funny !!!
            sepahan cannot have only ONE effective playmaker and then when he's not there, their efficiency gets reduced to a quarter !

they HAVE TO either groom one of the present youngsters like haj-safi or ... for this role, or just hire a new guy.
            which makes me REALLY MAD at them letting go of Mohamad Nouri !
            I mean if that is not a f*ck up of disastrous proportions, then what is !!!
            absolute pathetic decision to let him go when navidkia has shown for YEARS that his physical fitness is always a question mark.
            Nouri would have been ideal to take up the role.
            Idiots !

secondly, someone shd just smack the f**k out of that emad reza and force the idea of PASSING into his selfish head.
            the guy is good. but he hardly passes when he shd !! especially when he's in the 18.
            and that simply is pathetic.
            he shd be told either learn to pass or ship out, buddy. coz what u'r doing isnt helping one bit.

and thirdly, it has been sometime since sepahan had brought in a stable forward. karimi, reza and seyed salehi have been playing and occupying that post for quite a few years now. and somehow they've been barely keeping their head above the water.
            but sepahan management shd seriously think about using Paapi or another forward more often and shd give them enough playing time to settle in w the team.
            otherwise it's going to be the same crap we've seen !

Comment

VIERA, What a joke and what a system..He changed the 52nd team of the world, runner up of Asia, 5th of last world Club Championship to a sloppy third word back alley team. Unreal. And then some people were talking about getting him as Iran's coach?wow.. It's done! Saudis qualify from this group...BYE SEPAHAN..Luka was good for your team..Viera destroyed you and it is Persepolis's turn once again to represent the real Iranian team.... Persepolis all the way red
              sigpic
              SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
              IRAN
              - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

Comment

Sepahan dynasty was short and it is over!

Hey bud... sorry to break it into your face... your points are all valid but the truth of the matter : Sepahan is done... They are finished.. Their era is over... There would be a century of Persepolis - Esteghlal again. The good things about red and blue, they never embarrass Iran on our home soil losing against a smelly Syrian team.... If they lose, they lose to Bayer for instance 2-1 lol... Sepahan was a good team once upon time. Now, it is time to shift our attention to teams with character like Persepolis and Esteghlal. ..Let me tell you, I said that I do not care about Esteghlal, but I guarantee you, if AFC had not panelized Esteghlal, they could be last cup's champions no doubt... take it easy bye

GO PERSEPOLIS GO!!!!
                Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post

horrible !

and this is partly the fault of coaching and management too. they OUGHT to think about grooming someone for navidkia's role.
                the guy is immensely talented, but my god, he's so soft and injury-prone it's not even funny !!!
                sepahan cannot have only ONE effective playmaker and then when he's not there, their efficiency gets reduced to a quarter !

they HAVE TO either groom one of the present youngsters like haj-safi or ... for this role, or just hire a new guy.
                absolute pathetic decision to let him go when navidkia has shown for YEARS that his physical fitness is always a question mark.
                Idiots !

secondly, someone shd just smack the f**k out of that emad reza and force the idea of PASSING into his selfish head.
                the guy is good. but he hardly passes when he shd !! especially when he's in the 18.
                he shd be told either learn to pass or ship out, buddy. coz what u'r doing isnt helping one bit.

and thirdly, it has been sometime since sepahan had brought in a stable forward. karimi, reza and seyed salehi have been playing and occupying that post for quite a few years now. and somehow they've been barely keeping their head above the water.
                but sepahan management shd seriously think about using Paapi or another forward more often and shd give them enough playing time to settle in w the team.
                sigpic
                SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
                IRAN
                - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

Comment

Chi chi shodes? Sepahan Soolakh shoodes?

LOL..Exactly... Saket (suck it!) lol... This guy is a Joke.. he probably meant, since we know we don't make it even through our group, we are going to be the champs if we are in the final... manfi dar Manfi mishe manfi ... so he did not lie, as he knew he won't even make it to the final lol

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                  I think it's still too early to talk about final, first we should concentrate on getting our of the group that includes Al-ittihad of Saudi Arabia.
                  ساكت:اين بار به فينال برويم، نمي*بازيم

محمدرضا ساكت در گفت*وگو با خبرگزاري فوتبال ايران با بيان اين مطلب اظهار داشت: در حال حاضر روي مسابقات آسيايي تمركز كرده*ايم و از رسانه*ها و فدراسيون انتظار داريم كه سپاهان را در تمامي زمينه*ها حمايت كنند. اين فصل هم مدعي قهرماني هستيم. اين در حالي است كه تجربه و شخصيت رسيدن به اين عنوان را داريم. البته نايب قهرماني در فصل گذشته و انتخاب سپاهان به عنوان بهترين تيم آسيا وظيفه ما را سنگين*تر كرده است.
                  وي تاكيد كرد:فصل گذشته در عين شايستگي به فينال ليگ قهرمانان رسيديم و امسال هم مدعي جدي قهرماني هستيم.
                  البته اگر اين فصل به فينال برسيم، بازنده نخواهيم بود و بايد جام قهرماني را به ايران بياوريم.
                  ساكت در خصوص شرايط سپاهان در ليگ*برتر ايران گفت: در حق ما كم*لطفي*هايي صورت گرفت كه اين موضوع تاثير منفي در بر داشت ولي الان آسوده*خاطر هستيم. به نظر من سپاهان، پرسپوليس و صباباتري سه تيمي هستند كه
                  شخصيت قهرماني دارند ولي شانس آنها براي رسيدن به اين عنوان يكسان است.
                  وي در خصوص شكايت سپاهان به فيفا در خصوص كسر 3 امتياز گفت: اين موضوع مراحل قانوني*اش را طي مي*كند و فعلا مي*خواهيم به مسابقات آسيايي فكر كنيم. اعتقاد داريم كه نبايد اين 3 امتياز از سپاهان كم مي*شد، به همين دليل به
                  فيفا شكايت كرديم تا به حق خود برسيم.
                  ساكت در پاسخ به اين سئوال كه چرا در جلسه كميته انضباطي حضور نداشتيد، فقط به گفتن اين جمله بسنده كرد: اجازه نمي*دهيم مسائل داخلي باعث گرفتن تمركز ما در مسابقات ليگ قهرمانان آسيا شو
                  د
                  sigpic
                  SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
                  IRAN
                  - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

Comment

is it only the top team from each group that qualifies?

Comment

Originally posted by Behzad12 View Post
                      is it only the top team from each group that qualifies?

Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post

horrible !

Idiots !

Nouri left for Saba because of Military obligation. Same way Kolahkaj was transferred there. What Saba can do for their Military obligations Foulad and Sepahan can not do? Saba came under investigation for their questionable practice few months ago after Abomoslem player exception was publicized.

This is not Luka's Sepahan. Trio of Nkia & Karimi & Akbari were instrumental in forcing Luka out They will regret forcing him out.

Their new coach will not survive long if they play like last few games that can make life miserable for Saket who gamble on him.

Comment

shahname and arasradio calm down, this is a Sepahan fan thread, ofcourse you are allowed to post here too but when you want to share your opinion here do it in a proper way.

Comment

Hahahahahahahaha!

Go PP .

Comment

Originally posted by arasradio View Post
                              BENEVIS: [B]Here we go, there is another gift to our Syrian brothers lol.... On top of the oils, supprt of their terrorists and 2 billion dollar/year loan we give them..Kofte Soureyiha beshe Madarrrrrrrrr
                              Akh damet garm ke harfe dele mano zadi.

Did you by the way see how the comentator never even once mentioned the exagerated and obvious time wasting of the syrians during the whole game? As if he was forbidden to say anything negative about our beloved arabic muslim "brothers". I guess with an arabic regime in charge in Iran thats what you get -->> Az koona araba khordan!!!
                              sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
                              >-----------------<
                              Marg bar dictator
                              >-----------------<

Comment

LOL.. Fadaye shoma.. Don't say anything because Shir Farhad is going to smack us and kick us out of this planet lol.. we are not allowed to talk here either because truth hurts...

Anyhow, yeah.. Wasn't it funny? The way the commentator was kissing Syrian ... ??LOL.. These Arab loving bastards gotta go. They are selling everything to Arabs.. when I was listening to this guy, I imagined him having a Kalashnikov in his hand in front of Hasan Nasrulla's picture and Koran in the other hand. as you said the bastard never , even for once cheered for the Iranian side. He was very neutral and it was like you were listening to someone that was forced to sit there after his prayers..Like he hated soccer..no excitement no nothing out of him...It was like he was sitting on toilet seat and reporting at the same time.. I was puking listening to the guy.. he was like reporting the death of his Arab ancestors...

it kind of reminded me of Soccer Reports back n 80's when Iran would fall behind and the commentator would say : We are all Muslim nations, sometimes we win, Sometimes these lovely brothers win, It is right that we lost AMA IN CHIZI AZ ARZESHAHYE BACHEHAYE MA KAM NEMIKONEH lol

Originally posted by shahname View Post
                                Here we go, there is another gift to our Syrian brothers lol.... On top of the oils, supprt of their terrorists and 2 billion dollar/year loan we give them..Kofte Soureyiha beshe Madarrrrrrrrr
                                Akh damet garm ke harfe dele mano zadi.
                                Did you by the way see hoe the comentator never even once mentioned the exagerated and obvious time wasting of the syrians during the game? As if he was forbidden to say anything negative about our beloved arabic muslim "brothers". I guess with ana arabic regime in Iran thats what you get -->> Az koona araba khordan!!![/QUOTE]
                                sigpic
                                SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
                                IRAN
                                - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

Comment

Working...
                                X