Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post
    Just read this on Persianleague.com: http://www.persianleague.com/the-new...n-sepahan.html

If true, then Arash Afshin is a real lowlife. The clown gets ample playing time but fails to do anything of value and as a result, gets rightfully benched. He then reacts by leaving the training session...

For too long do these clowns get the benefit of the doubt. Afshin is not a young prospect like many think; he's 24 and will turn 25 in January. I know it's not CQ's job but I wish he would extend his disciplinary actions down to club and not invite players who want to act out of line. Footballers are amongst those who live the most comfortable and luxurious lives in Iran and they mostly act like a bunch of entitled and selfish brats. Players like Jabbari and Afshin don't deserve to put on the Iran jersey, let alone get paid for playing football.
    couldnt have said it better myself, screw these players with such SH!T attitudes, they're all clowns!
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Why don't we wait and see if this is true before getting all bent out of shape? How many times do you guys have to be fooled by the Iranian media?

I am not saying this is 100% false, I am just saying we shouldn't bellow out everything in our hearts the moment a negative article comes out.

Did you guys forget the article last season saying that Ehsan Hajsafi was arrested? Let's just wait and see.

Comment

dis news is BS! they are just trying to create hashiye for Sepahan after what happened with Jabbari, now theres rumours surrounding yaghoob karimi and arash afshin.

Comment

This news is not true at all.

Leon Stepanians goals:
          http://www.aparat.com/v/XpPWJ

Comment

Y.Karimi and A.Afshin both have said they have absolutely NO problem with the coach/ playing time isnt an issue for them. This is BS news.
            sigpic

Comment

why would you even visit that garbage website anyway? full of shitty news !

Comment

^^^

Persianleague.com?

I thought their news was semi-decent and isn't EZLN one of their writers? PFDC members have regularly used their news to open up topics.

Comment

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post
                  ^^^

Persianleague.com?

I thought their news was semi-decent and isn't EZLN one of their writers? PFDC members have regularly used their news to open up topics.
                  they basically copy iranian media BS and translate it to English ! they have no contact with actual iranian sport media !

Comment

wer in desperate need of a creative midfielder... and djalovic needs to gtfo. Afshin and Yaghoob Karimi need to start in games. Sepahan is getting destroyed by Jabbari's antics.

Comment

^^Djalovic has played better than the others barring maybe Rahman Ahmadi and Shoja Khalilzadeh. I was against both signing Jabbari & Aghili. Jabbari because he was a crybaby & they might listen to his BS in Es but not in Sepahan. Sepahan has given the boot to bigger players such as Emad Reza & Yanoosh & Janvario for disciplinary reasons. Aghili because once a player goes for a whole year in a shitty league like Qatar they will never be the same. He has also been crap. I think Sepahan needs to put a stop to this business of changing 7-8 starters every year. It just facks the whole team up & weplay like crap for the 1st 7-8 games. The same happened last year & the year before. However before we had NK & KB who could change the scoreline on their own. We don't have a player like that this year.

Comment

^ true. but i just think Djalovic is useless. why would we pay so much for young stars if we are not gonna use them, although our problem is that we lack a playmaker without navidkia.

Comment

Your squad is really strong. You have Y. Karimi who is amazingly talented, and a play maker of sorts. God I wish we had him.. I bet Daei would play him instead of M.Nouri!
                          sigpic

Comment

Djalovic is useless ! WTF is wrong with krancjar how come he doesn't start with arash, gholami, karimi ?

Comment

Originally posted by SeZaAhan View Post
                              Djalovic is useless ! WTF is wrong with krancjar how come he doesn't start with arash, gholami, karimi ?
                              Karimi is injured & Gholami is shit. Afshin is OK but lazy.

Comment

^Krancjar loves this useless piece of shit Djalovic. Ba in teamo in bazi be hich ja nemiresim! Week in week out Sepahan is pissing me off!

Comment

Working...
                                X