Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
    I know it wont benefit the team at all, but we must hope this kid will go to Europe. I can really see him fit in. He say he will go if he can, but do we know if he has any offers?
    Im not too sure. I dont think he has any offers at the moment, but his contract with sepahan is over and he'll be looking into whatever offer he receives from abroad.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
      Im not too sure. I dont think he has any offers at the moment, but his contract with sepahan is over and he'll be looking into whatever offer he receives from abroad.
      if his contract is over, and he will reject the sork-abis, it might be interesting. i just PRAY that gutter soosk teams will stay away!!!

Comment

What a year for Esfahan football, League for Sepahan and Hazfi for Zob. Esfahan shire...
        2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

who is the fitness coach that Zob Ahan has? Robberto Sakashvi, spanish guy that navad very briefly spoke with him in the team bus
          IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
            Hajsafi saying he will try to go to europe if he can. He also says: Esteghlal and Persepolis know better not to come after me.
            http://toofanezard.ir/news/20252-%D9...%86%D8%AF.html
            He also says if he doesn't go to Europe he will consider Arab countries

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
              He also says if he doesn't go to Europe he will consider Arab countries
              doubt he would, he will probably stay at Sepahan if he doesnt go to Europe.

Comment

Hajsafi is the next Navidkia where he will be loyal to one club. Its incredible that he is only 25. Feels like he has been around forever even scoring in 2008 against PP for the title back when he was 18.

Comment

Anyone have any info on what country hajsafi's offer from Europe is from? I think the Dutch or Portuguese league would be very fitting for Ehsan and then hopefully after a couple of seasons makes the switch to bundesliga or la liga. All this in an ideal world of course.....no way in hell will he go to an Arab country Kia is right, he is like navidkia #2 he's a sepahani for life.
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

^ Agreed, he has played enough in PGL and will not learn anything new. He needs to experience European football. At 25, it is probably his last chance.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12 years ago, Sepahan and Zob had won the league and Hazfi respectively in the same season, this season it happened again.
                    2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

The management is holding on to Yaghoub Karimi in case HS gets a European offer. If Ghaedifar can handle the LB position with Yaghoub and Amir Hossein Karimi & Papi we are good. I hope Hajsafi gets into a good league in Europe. If anybody deserves it it's him.

Comment

Haj-safi is one of my favourite players, top 3, he deserves to be in Europe more than any other player currently in Iran, i hope he gets his chance soon, he is 25 its getting late, he needs to go asap
                        Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                        http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                        [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
                        Villa + Messi =

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
                          The management is holding on to Yaghoub Karimi in case HS gets a European offer. If Ghaedifar can handle the LB position with Yaghoub and Amir Hossein Karimi & Papi we are good. I hope Hajsafi gets into a good league in Europe. If anybody deserves it it's him.
                          we will struggle. Yaghoub Karimi sucks. but nonetheless well be top 5 like every season.

Comment

Sukaj is leaving Sepahan after 3.5 wonderful season wirh us. All the best to him
                            2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Originally posted by TM-Fan View Post
                              Sukaj is leaving Sepahan after 3.5 wonderful season wirh us. All the best to him
                              Any news on where he is heading? Back to Albania?
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Hopefully Sukaj can stay in iran. He is only 27 and can provide a lot for our league. I think a team like Naft or Foolad can use his services. His Farsi is picking up too and becoming fluent

Comment

Working...
                                X