Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kia View Post
    What was the line up? I heard Mehrdad Mohammadi & Jalal Alimohammadi & Olivera (GK) didn't play. From the pictures on the site I saw Papi & Ali Ahmadi were playing. Hopefully Pedro's injury is nothing serious.
    This was the starting line-up, don't know who came off the bench in the game.

Mehdi Amini- Ali Helichi- Shoja Khalilzadeh- Mousa Koulibaly- Mohammad Ali Ahmadi- Rasoul Navidkia- Farid Karimi- Taleb Reykani- Mahmoud Ghaed Rahmati- Milad Sarlak- Pedro Henrique

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
      This was the starting line-up, don't know who came off the bench in the game.

Mehdi Amini- Ali Helichi- Shoja Khalilzadeh- Mousa Koulibaly- Mohammad Ali Ahmadi- Rasoul Navidkia- Farid Karimi- Taleb Reykani- Mahmoud Ghaed Rahmati- Milad Sarlak- Pedro Henrique
      One forward? and he got injured. The only thing I don't like about Veisi is his defensive style. No wonder he is an Italy fan.

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
        One forward? and he got injured. The only thing I don't like about Veisi is his defensive style. No wonder he is an Italy fan.
        I think Farid Karimi plays as a forward too, hes very mobile. He can play on the wing or as a center foward or even in behind the forward. We also have M.Mohammadi so I think we will end up playing with 2 strikers. I'm sure Veisi will try to upgrade our defence, but I also think he knows that the fans want Sepahan to attack like they always do. Can't really put much on it right now. We'll have to wait and what style we play when the season begins. We may also become a counterattacking team, we have some players that are very quick upfront and on the wing, something we have lacked for a couple years.

Comment

Sepahan will also need some time to gel together. We are 7th in the league in terms of total market value and the average age of our players is "23.7". We have the youngest squad in the whole league. Good thing is we have a decent schedule in our first 6 games, and our players will have a better chance to get used to each other.

Here is a breakdown of teams in IPL this season:

Comment

Sepahan has cut 10% of Mehrdad Mohammadi's wage due to his fight with Aref Gholami

I somehow feel that Gholami started the fight, since Mehrdad usually is down to earth.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
              since Mehrdad usually is down to earth.
              and Gholami isn't?

Comment

Rasoul got injured in yesterdays game as well, but it's nothing serious. Pedro will be out for at least 10 days. Lee Oliviera is overweight and needs to lose some weight, I would maybe expect Amini to start when the season begins.

Sepahan's lineup vs. TM Daneshjooyan:

Mehdi Amini- Shoja Khalilzadeh- Mousa Koulibaly- Mohammad Roshandel- Ali Helichi- Milad Sarlak- Mahmoud Ghaed Rahmati- Taleb Reykani- Farid Karimi- Mehrdad Mohammadi- Emad Mirjavan

Sepahan playing with a 4-2-3-1 in this game. Reykani and Mohammadi on the wing, Karimi as CAM, and Mirjavan as the lone forward.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                  and Gholami isn't?
                  Don't know about him but Mehrdad is not the type of player to pick up a physical fight against someone.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                    Don't know about him but Mehrdad is not the type of player to pick up a physical fight against someone.
                    Well....maybe Gholami isn't either. My point is, as long as we don't know anything about what really happened, it's not right to judge a player we don't even know.

Comment

link:
                      http://www1.live.irib.ir/#mazandaran

Comment

Lee Oliviera is overweight and needs to lose some weight, I would maybe expect Amini to start when the season begins.
                        So much for the more expensive goalkeeper than Jesus!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                          So much for the more expensive goalkeeper than Jesus!!
                          Actually he is one of the cheapest players in the league. He just has a better resume then Jesus.

Comment

Sepahan won 2-0 and finished 3rd in the tournament in Babol. I watched the game today. We didn't play too bad, the chemistry is not there yet, but that is normal. Sarlak and Ghaed Rahmati played well today. Both goals were scored in the last 10 minutes, Taleb Reykani scored from PK, and Farid Karimi scored on a good team play in the dying minutes. I'm looking forward to seeing how Sepahan does this season. Extremely young but talented squad and a deep bench.

Highlights:
                            http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1192...8C%D8%A7%D9%86

Our subs today:
                            - Ali Ahmadi
                            - Rasoul Navidkia
                            - Hossein Papi
                            Anyone know if H.Fazeli is injured?? He didn't play in this tournament and he will be a key player for us this season.

Comment

Actually he is one of the cheapest players in the league. He just has a better resume then Jesus.
                              Well, Veisi said when he was in eses Khouzestan, he had 3 options from Brazil for a goalkeeper. They couldn't afford the other 2 so they picked Jesus. The one he picked now is one of the other expensive 2.

Comment

Sepahan won 2-0 and finished 3rd in the tournament in Babol. I watched the game today. We didn't play too bad, the chemistry is not there yet, but that is normal. Sarlak and Ghaed Rahmati played well today. Both goals were scored in the last 10 minutes, Taleb Reykani scored from PK, and Farid Karimi scored on a good team play in the dying minutes. I'm looking forward to seeing how Sepahan does this season. Extremely young but talented squad and a deep bench.

Highlights:
                                http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1192...8C%D8%A7%D9%86

Our subs today:
                                - Ali Ahmadi
                                - Rasoul Navidkia
                                - Hossein Papi
                                Anyone know if H.Fazeli is injured?? He didn't play in this tournament and he will be a key player for us this season.
                                how did daniel norouzi do?
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X