Torabi in or out of Team Melli?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
    Can someone explain what Vahid Amiri did? I missed it. It's also shocking to hear that Vahid Amiri would be for i.r. He doesn't come across as a player who would be content with the torturing and killing of Iranians, his people.
    HIchi yeroz omad ye zeri zad ke masalan support mikone mardome. 2 roz bad zad dire harfash va allaanan goft man hezbe badam vali bishtar motemayez be Nezame terekman, badesham ye joorai eghteshasharo endakht gardane mardom. This is exactly what he did when he criticised CQ in the Khodada Azizi show and right after he demented everything and he said that his comments got twisted. Martikeye khayemale bozdel.

He was one of my absolutely favourite player before. I always thought he had great personality but he proofed me wrong. Yani kollan rid.

So if he and Torabi was left behind in the stadium yesterday, they definitely deserved it, ba jahanam. They were most probably picked up with an ambulance without plate
    Last edited by Essi; 10-14-2022, 03:09 AM.

Comment

If i was Torabi i would fear for my life, this Revolution is no joke anymore, in general all IRI supporters should leave Iran asap or join the Revolution.

Torabi will get an Bat Ear Operation for free if people catch him.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Rooyintan View Post
          I don't know the full details. It seems that he is a practicing Muslim and he felt very angry by some of the protestors who burn Quran or insult Islam. So he praised authorities punishing such protestors. I don't think his comments were directed at all protestors.
          I dont know the full details but apparently the protesters are practicing human being and they feel very angry that for the past 43 years that other people’s version of Islam has been forced upon them with out choice. So they are begging for their freedom and demanding their rights to live in piece without restraints or obligations.
          "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by puddha View Post
            I dont know the full details but apparently the protesters are practicing human being and they feel very angry that for the past 43 years that other people’s version of Islam has been forced upon them with out choice. So they are begging for their freedom and demanding their rights to live in piece without restraints or obligations.
            Well you need to communicate your message to Vahid Amiri so he understands.

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
              If i was Torabi i would fear for my life, this Revolution is no joke anymore, in general all IRI supporters should leave Iran asap or join the Revolution.

Torabi will get an Bat Ear Operation for free if people catch him.
              I hope the do, and i hope they burn down that madar j*nde Khomeinis grave in front of his monkeyface to.

I am all for democracy and different wievs, but i.r filths like him that supports anti iranian government, murder, rape and theft and isolation and badbakhti the last 43 years does not have a place in tomorows Iran.

Support I.R= yes for ockupation and rape of Iran and all its people, that kind of monkeys dosent have a place in any democratic society that have 1% of self respect

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                Can someone explain what Vahid Amiri did? I missed it. It's also shocking to hear that Vahid Amiri would be for i.r. He doesn't come across as a player who would be content with the torturing and killing of Iranians, his people.
                Him, Torabi and Alipour were the regime trio in Persepolis. To be fair to Alipour he hasn't said anything recently but they always used to like or share each others rahbar-supporting posts on instagram.

Comment

I can see Torabi has deleted all the non-football posts from his instagram. No more of his pilgrimage pics. Interesting....

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                    I can see Torabi has deleted all the non-football posts from his instagram. No more of his pilgrimage pics. Interesting....
                    Maybe he reads PFDC

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                      Him, Torabi and Alipour were the regime trio in Persepolis. To be fair to Alipour he hasn't said anything recently but they always used to like or share each others rahbar-supporting posts on instagram.
                      Maybe Alipour's life in Portugal make him evolve and change his point of view.
                      About the bus story and with a coach shaving and all the PP players wearing black bandwrist, how can torabi and Amiri still be in the PP line up?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                        Maybe Alipour's life in Portugal make him evolve and change his point of view.

About the bus story and with a coach shaving and all the PP players wearing black bandwrist, how can torabi and Amiri still be in the PP line up?
                        I guess coaches of TM and Persepolis are choosing to follow the opinion of a big number on this forum and "not mixing politics with football"....

Originally posted by allan123 View Post
                        I don't like when people mix politic and Sports
                        This is a Football forum.

Do not mix politics with sports.
                        To play devil's advocate, Torabi and Amiri are the strongest supporters of the flag of their nation as it stands at present..., both are always proud to be draped in the official flag of the country. Either we say that football and politics are mixed, or we don't.

But I appreciate that I might be emotional...

Originally posted by persianballer View Post
                        You emotional "anti IR" iranians really need to think before you speak.

Comment

Maybe he reads PFDC
                          LOL ...... Or perhaps he wants to live a little longer.
                          This Color
                          Italy, EsEs, Chelsea, Lakers

Comment

At this juncture in our history nothing is more important than the future of our country and lives of our suppressed nation. Football is just a sport. I think the situation with people like Torabi and Amiri can be handled in two ways. The harsh way is to kick them out but perhaps the more logical way would be to educate them and show them the light instead of telling them you have no place in future of Iran. And I think that is the approach we should all take outside football to bring back those who have been brain washed by this satanic cult.

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                              At this juncture in our history nothing is more important than the future of our country and lives of our suppressed nation. Football is just a sport. I think the situation with people like Torabi and Amiri can be handled in two ways. The harsh way is to kick them out but perhaps the more logical way would be to educate them instead of telling them you have no place in future of Iran. And I think that is the approach we should all take outside football to bring back those who have been brain washed by this satanic cult.
                              Future Iran needs to invest 10 times more than other nations in social sciences from every level up to university. Also the curriculum needs to be about ethics. Socializing the youth into democratic practices.
                              Also future Iran needs a whole democratic ecology/infrastructure in civil society, administration, public services etcetera. They should practice democracy in as many facets of daily life that it becomes so consolidated no more charlatans can take advantage of the citizens.

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                                At this juncture in our history nothing is more important than the future of our country and lives of our suppressed nation. Football is just a sport. I think the situation with people like Torabi and Amiri can be handled in two ways. The harsh way is to kick them out but perhaps the more logical way would be to educate them instead of telling them you have no place in future of Iran. And I think that is the approach we should all take outside football to bring back those who have been brain washed by this satanic cult.
                                This is it

Anyone who doesn't understand this needs to work themselves out.

"Sports and politics don't mix" Fk that

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X