Torabi in or out of Team Melli?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Equalizer View Post
    LOL ...... Or perhaps he wants to live a little longer.
    Well yeah! He must have realized that after reading PFDC

Comment

Baba the nightmare is not over! We still live in IR era.

Post after post on kicking out Torabi....who is kicking out Torabi?

How does a team from IRI kick out an IRI supporter?

Today the bones of Amin Barzegar were confirmed as his. Team melli wrestler who had wrestled . He was arrested and disappeared.

Unless IRI falls, Torabi is going to WC...it's everybody else that is a question mark.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
        perhaps the more logical way would be to educate them and show them the light instead of telling them you have no place in future of Iran.
        Also it is very vital and should be a top priority to educate all those Iran-born or of Iranian heritage who have zero national pride for example the shameful absurd idea of banning Team Melli from World Cup. No other nationality in the whole world asks for their own sport federations, national teams or athletes to be banned from International or Continental sport competitions.

Also it should be a top priority to educate those Iran-born or of Iranian heritage who stubbornly always try to enforce their views upon the public or other people.

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
          At this juncture in our history nothing is more important than the future of our country and lives of our suppressed nation. Football is just a sport. I think the situation with people like Torabi and Amiri can be handled in two ways. The harsh way is to kick them out but perhaps the more logical way would be to educate them and show them the light instead of telling them you have no place in future of Iran. And I think that is the approach we should all take outside football to bring back those who have been brain washed by this satanic cult.
          So you need to educate people that Its barbaric to slaughterer your own people when they dont want you in charge of the country after 43 years of failure in every aspect?

Its not human and if that bache meymon is a muslim he should also know that it is also non Islamic to murder innocent people.

Remember when he praised the supreme shithead of Iran Khamenei in 2019 when they killed 1500 + people in 2 days?
          I
          f you need to be educated in that basic common sense then you are a lost cause, f*ck that monkey i.r fascist Torabi, people like him have no place in any healthy society, he can f*ck of to a cave in karbala and live there.

Comment

Posted in Khabar Varzeshi LOL.

Comment

در پایان این بازی، اتوبوس این باشگاه در شرایطی استادیوم آزادی را ترک کرد که تصاویری از خروج انفرادی وحید امیری و مهدی ترابی منتشر شد. موضوعی که حواشی زیادی را شکل داد و با شایعاتی درباره جا ماندن این دو ملی*پوش سرخپوشان همراه شد.

اکنون پیگیری*ها از مسئولان تیم نشان می*دهد که این دو بازیکن به درخواست خودشان و با توجه به اینکه خودروی شخصی*شان را به آزادی آورده بودند، در اتوبوس تیم حاضر نشده بودند.

Comment

Out 100% along with Amiri.
                Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
                  Baba the nightmare is not over! We still live in IR era.

Post after post on kicking out Torabi....who is kicking out Torabi?

How does a team from IRI kick out an IRI supporter?

Today the bones of Amin Barzegar were confirmed as his. Team melli wrestler who had wrestled . He was arrested and disappeared.

Unless IRI falls, Torabi is going to WC...it's everybody else that is a question mark.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
                  "but team Melli belongs to the peoplllleee"

"Don't mix sports and politics...."

[emoji850]

Comment

I am feeling less and less conflicted about this question as the days go by and I see more and more blood and lack of humanity by these barbarians. 7 year old schoolgirl has just been shot

It's not possible to kid myself that TM "belongs to the people", not whilst this is happening. The joy of Iran beating England (a game I've been hoping for all my life, regardless of result) would not be there for me, for some of you, and for many/most in Iran itself.

Reading the vast majority of comments from Iranians INSIDE IRAN underneath Team Melli posts on Instagram etc..., it seems pretty clear that, yes, sports and politics do mix. The only important thing for most Iranians in Iran is removal of the regime

This is the official national team for Islamic Republic of Iran. Amiri should be the captain (as was the plan under Skocic) and if Torabi is deemed good enough, he should start . The players who are proudest of this current flag should have the opportunity to represent it. Can we keep kidding ourselves.

This isn't 1998. This isn't 2018 when we were so proud about OUR team melli

Only regime change matters now

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                      I am feeling less and less conflicted about this question as the days go by and I see more and more blood and lack of humanity by these barbarians. 7 year old schoolgirl has just been shot
                      It's not possible to kid myself that TM "belongs to the people", not whilst this is happening. The joy of Iran beating England (a game I've been hoping for all my life, regardless of result) would not be there for me, for some of you, and for many/most in Iran itself.
                      Reading the vast majority of comments from Iranians INSIDE IRAN underneath Team Melli posts on Instagram etc..., it seems pretty clear that, yes, sports and politics do mix. The only important thing for most Iranians in Iran is removal of the regime
                      This is the official national team for Islamic Republic of Iran. Amiri should be the captain (as was the plan under Skocic) and if Torabi is deemed good enough, he should start . The players who are proudest of this current flag should have the opportunity to represent it. Can we keep kidding ourselves.
                      This isn't 1998. This isn't 2018 when we were so proud about OUR team melli
                      Only regime change matters now
                      Doctor Jan, I disagree with your assessment, (about this being IR’s team) but you’re entitled to feel the way you do, and I can even understand it.

Comment

Isn't it our duty to help the revolution with fighting against guys like torabi?

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
                          Isn't it our duty to help the revolution with fighting against guys like torabi?
                          sorry but no. it is our duty to convice people like him to fight for our side otherwise no revulotion will happen.

Comment

Originally posted by fary-jupiter View Post

sorry but no. it is our duty to convice people like him to fight for our side otherwise no revulotion will happen.
                            Very intelligent answer, but no real solution. So tell me, how do we convince them? With flowers? Good Words?

Comment

To put it this way, if the opposition pretends to be democratic-liberal, then one of the core pillars of liberalism is that a person's opinion, while not to be respected, should not be repressed if people have a different opinion. My point is not whether this is the case in Iran, the question is rather when people demand that they should be punished and excluded, which is illusory anyway because Amiri and Torabi are centristic in their own system, one has to ask how liberal or democratic the opinion of the opposition is? The behaviour of sanctioning or persecuting people for their opinions is no less autocratic than those they are fighting against. Which basically leaves open the question of whose brainchild the movement is because apparently it represents neither democratic nor liberal values. As soon as those who contradict them are their enemies. I can understand the animosities against the system, but people act as if Torabi or Amiri themselves are committing crimes.

Comment

Originally posted by fary-jupiter View Post

Thats like saying to wait and see if a cancer toumor that is kiling you will save you instead.

I like your stance, BUT whit monkey basij i.r filths like him you have to cut them off, you cant have tolerance whit these scums, they dont know what that is.

This revolution will succed when the armed forces realise that people wont stop this time and side whit the People of IRAN and cut people like Amiri and Torabi of the new society in Iran.

Or do you think that Germany resoned whit nazis after the second world war?

Comment

Working...
                                X