Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The two hezis didn't get on the team bus

https://twitter.com/prznsoccer/statu...T8mKwgliw&s=19

No surprises - Amiri like Torabi has always been a sycophant for rahbar and regime, and neither player wears black wristband.

If I were a Persepolis player I would urinate on their dressing room space. Good think Alipour isn't there too or they would have the three strongest regime supporters in iranian club football.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
      The two hezis didn't get on the team bus
      https://twitter.com/prznsoccer/statu...T8mKwgliw&s=19
      No surprises - Amiri like Torabi has always been a sycophant for rahbar and regime, and neither player wears black wristband.
      If I were a Persepolis player I would urinate on their dressing room space. Good think Alipour isn't there too or they would have the three strongest regime supporters in iranian club football.
      I hate to make this red/blue/yellow, but Aref Aghassi has been benched in Esteghlal and no one says anything. I know people like picking on Persepolis, but Persepolis is the team Daei, Bagheri, Mahdavikia and Ali Karimi are from. It's the team where the players and staff were called in for questioning after their posts and interviews 2 weeks ago.

Also re: Alipour. I haven't paid close attention, but have not seen anything that would indicate that at the very least, in this latest series of protests, he has said anything that would indicate he's a khayemal.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        I hate to make this red/blue/yellow, but Aref Aghassi has been benched in Esteghlal and no one says anything. I know people like picking on Persepolis, but Persepolis is the team Daei, Bagheri, Mahdavikia and Ali Karimi are from. It's the team where the players and staff were called in for questioning after their posts and interviews 2 weeks ago.
        Also re: Alipour. I haven't paid close attention, but have not seen anything that would indicate that at the very least, in this latest series of protests, he has said anything that would indicate he's a khayemal.
        A lot of people are saying things about Esteghlal and Aref.

Also, saying things about how they celebrated the manager's birthday and people got very angry at them. They are getting killed for things like this.

Plus, a lot of people going after their chairman, Mostafa Ajorlu - for his Sepahi past and how he has silenced team.
        "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

And people kept saying EsEs is team e taghooti o anti regime and Persepolis is team e hokoomati. Lol

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

TM is no place for khaye maal supporters of Khamenei and gang. TM is a national team and if anyone supports a dictator and kisses their ass they should be kicked out.

Comment

Before it became fashionable or even mandatory for our current players to make anti regime statements, there was Vouria who put all of Persepolis and rest of Esteghlal to shame. Torabi , Alipour and you know who were hardcore regime supporters a few years ago. And I don't Daei, Mahdavikia, or even Karimi uttering a peep against the regime. None of these came close to Ghafouri....not even Shojaei...at least that is how I remember it!!!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

fuck Khamenei, fuck the islamic republic, and fuck their supporters. You are nazi collaborators.

Comment

It's not about any team its about the whole sport!

IR has harmed the sport to its core, if not for them we had potential to be Switzerland level by now or greater. From their corrupt systems and stealing the TV money to so much more...

This is not a dick measuring contest for which footballer did the most, any show of support is welcome!

For Torabi and Amiri... they are uneducated idiots who will turn at the sign of a dime in a new regime.

Comment

Originally posted by IranFTW View Post
                      "I don't understand why this man got arrested! Did norway take a poll and see how many people agree with this?? maybe lot of people think it's ok. Norway should get used to at least 2 players on national team doing this. demokrasy is too importants. my iq is very good thank you"
                      The guy looks like Pathan/Pashtun, Baloch, Pakistani/Indian Muslim fighters? Are you sure he is Iranian?

Comment

To those who think Mehdi Torabi might wear a t-shirt under his jersey and show it during the World Cup match. I have to say that FIFA has very strict rules for World Cup, so I hope no Team Melli player or member of coaching team would carry any slogan or display any message in any form or say anything that is not Football related otherwise we might see disqualification or ban for the players or coaches by the FIFA World Cup match committee. The last thing as Football fans is to see Team Melli harmed or disqualified. This is one of the best generations for Team Melli and golden opportunity to reach Round of 16 for the first time.

Fans should not be displaying any messages inside the stadiums either. So all the fans should have their banners and t-shirts with slogans outside stadiums.

Comment

Can someone explain what Vahid Amiri did? I missed it. It's also shocking to hear that Vahid Amiri would be for i.r. He doesn't come across as a player who would be content with the torturing and killing of Iranians, his people.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                            Can someone explain what Vahid Amiri did? I missed it. It's also shocking to hear that Vahid Amiri would be for i.r. He doesn't come across as a player who would be content with the torturing and killing of Iranians, his people.
                            I don't know the full details. It seems that he is a practicing Muslim and he felt very angry by some of the protestors who burn Quran or insult Islam. So he praised authorities punishing such protestors. I don't think his comments were directed at all protestors.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                              It's rather about what he didn't do.
                              __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                              We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

^ Ah I see. Fair enough. Well that’s disappointing. I had thought highly of his character and personality.

Comment

Working...
                                X