Torabi in or out of Team Melli?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Surenas View Post
    To put it this way, if the opposition pretends to be democratic-liberal, then one of the core pillars of liberalism is that a person's opinion, while not to be respected, should not be repressed if people have a different opinion. My point is not whether this is the case in Iran, the question is rather when people demand that they should be punished and excluded, which is illusory anyway because Amiri and Torabi are centristic in their own system, one has to ask how liberal or democratic the opinion of the opposition is? The behaviour of sanctioning or persecuting people for their opinions is no less autocratic than those they are fighting against. Which basically leaves open the question of whose brainchild the movement is because apparently it represents neither democratic nor liberal values. As soon as those who contradict them are their enemies. I can understand the animosities against the system, but people act as if Torabi or Amiri themselves are committing crimes.

Aha, one question: What did Germany do with the Nazis?

Comment

Out but i wont tell king carlos what to do.
      WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by Artaxerxes View Post
        Or do you think that Germany resoned whit nazis after the second world war?
        Because that's what happened? Do you think the Nazis have disappeared? The Nazis were present in every sector of society in West Germany. They were even chancellors (Kiesinger), or prime ministers, although they were even judges who sentenced people to death (Filbinger) or employers' presidents who organised the forced labour of the Jewish population (Schleyer). In short, the Nazis were still present everywhere for a long time, the only reason why they are no longer in Germany today is old age. In short, you don't seriously believe that a post IR is possible by eliminating all those who have anything to do with the system, we are talking about millions of people who, if they know what awaits them, will not surrender. It will end up like the glorious idea in Iraq to ban the Baath Party and in the end everyone wondered why Iraq was totally unstable because millions of people were not allowed to work and were excluded.

P.S. You can also save the comparison, the break with civilisation that the Nazis started was a low point for the whole of humanity. We're talking about corpses being turned into soap and in the end 70 million people were dead and people were industrially exterminated. With all due love, nobody is as bad as the Nazis.​

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post

Aha, one question: What did Germany do with the Nazis?
          Nothing, they were present, like nothing happend
          https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persilschein
          look if you don't know what Persilschein is, millions of Nazis worked after the World World like nothing ever happend.

Comment

Nothing, they were present, like nothing happend
            https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persilschein
            look if you don't know what Persilschein is, millions of Nazis worked after the World World like nothing ever happend.
            Nothing new. But were they still allowed to be Nazis?

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post

Nothing new. But were they still allowed to be Nazis?
              Eh yes? They were still Nazis, they even had things like "Bruderschaft" where they met annually and celebrated their past?
              Legal judgements from the Nazi era were also valid in the Federal Republic, i.e. if you were a resistance fighter and were convicted, the jurisdiction of the Third Reich was not revised. The revision of the jurisdiction of Nazi Germany was only decided in 1998!

Comment

To put it this way, if the opposition pretends to be democratic-liberal, then one of the core pillars of liberalism is that a person's opinion, while not to be respected, should not be repressed if people have a different opinion. My point is not whether this is the case in Iran, the question is rather when people demand that they should be punished and excluded, which is illusory anyway because Amiri and Torabi are centristic in their own system, one has to ask how liberal or democratic the opinion of the opposition is? The behaviour of sanctioning or persecuting people for their opinions is no less autocratic than those they are fighting against. Which basically leaves open the question of whose brainchild the movement is because apparently it represents neither democratic nor liberal values. As soon as those who contradict them are their enemies. I can understand the animosities against the system, but people act as if Torabi or Amiri themselves are committing crimes.

my dude Surenas, with all due respect this is bunch of psuedo-intellectual Chapi talk...

The regime's spokesperson (Jahromi) literally quote by quote said: "We're in middle of a war."

Torabi and Amiri openly and proudly support IR side in this war. It's clear as day. I wish both of them get career ending injuries and never play again. For me, to support IR after so much overwhelming evidence of their cruelty and scumness shows that you revel in it and you enable it, making it a crime and the enabler a direct participant in the crime.

скажи мне почему ты не так в восторге о нашей револуцей в Иране ?

ностроенние твоего поста очень странно мы против самый большой фашистктий регим в истории мира (исламская республика) и ты скажешь "animosities against the system?" серезьно товарищ ?

Comment

Out. Team melli is to be the representative of the people. Anybody who endorses a regime that is murdering children, women, teenagers, journalists, is not a representative of the people and is a brainwashed supporter of a invalid regime holding iran hostage.

Comment

Originally posted by Artaxerxes View Post

Thats like saying to wait and see if a cancer toumor that is kiling you will save you instead.

I like your stance, BUT whit monkey basij i.r filths like him you have to cut them off, you cant have tolerance whit these scums, they dont know what that is.

This revolution will succed when the armed forces realise that people wont stop this time and side whit the People of IRAN and cut people like Amiri and Torabi of the new society in Iran.

Or do you think that Germany resoned whit nazis after the second world war?
                    get your point, but for me those armed forces are "Torabis". Hope im wrong

Comment

Originally posted by fary-jupiter View Post

get your point, but for me those armed forces are "Torabis". Hope im wrong
                      There is indeed a bunch of Torabis in the armed forces but they are a minority , if they where a majority i.r would not have the need to hire shia mercinarys from iraq and Syria/lebanon to kill our people, the majority of the armed forces are regular patriotic iranians, and dont forget that its their top commanders that benefit most from this i.r monkey regime and not the footsoldiers.

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post

my dude Surenas, with all due respect this is bunch of psuedo-intellectual Chapi talk...

The regime's spokesperson (Jahromi) literally quote by quote said: "We're in middle of a war."

Torabi and Amiri openly and proudly support IR side in this war. It's clear as day. I wish both of them get career ending injuries and never play again. For me, to support IR after so much overwhelming evidence of their cruelty and scumness shows that you revel in it and you enable it, making it a crime and the enabler a direct participant in the crime.

скажи мне почему ты не так в восторге о нашей револуцей в Иране ?

ностроенние твоего поста очень странно мы против самый большой фашистктий регим в истории мира (исламская республика) и ты скажешь "animosities against the system?" серезьно товарищ ?
                        Я удивлен, что вы разговариваете со мной на русском, вы же можете говорить и на персидском

The meaning behind my statement is simple, I don't see a future in signalling to unimportant people like Torabi and Amiri, you have no future. It's not even a smart strategy, even Khomeini understood that he has to be diplomatic before the Revolution because otherwise he wouldn't have won supremacy by saying openly, yes, so women have to be subordinate and nobody has a right to do anything except Islamic parties. The core of his rhetoric was diplomatic because Khomeini used the anti-colonial spirit of his time to his advantage. But while the Iranian opposition nowadays says, we will hang your children lol, yes will certainly promise a lot of success. Abrahamian's books on the revolution and Khomeini's ideology are very instructive in understanding how a mass base mobilises in Iran.

Меня удивляет, что вы, как человек, ненавидящий Запад, не учитываете тот факт, что эти силы манипулируют иранской оппозицией, чтобы она не выступала против Исламской Республики и против Запада. Все движение находится в руках западной гегемонии.

Comment

Torabi is not as bad as Amiri

I'm glad the other players are no longer like this though:

https://twitter.com/tymowthy/status/...YiUV7EDYw&s=19

Although our football players are well behind our other sportsmen and women and I just hope that this world cup helps rather than hinders the situation in Iran...

Comment

Working...
                          X