• Time
  • Show
Clear All

All attention is on Yazdani but Zare is a special wrestler
    The kid doesn't stop attacking!
    For s heavy weight this is really amazing and exceptional

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Historically since 1996 we have medaled almost every year at HW at olympics and worlds. We have also had the vad fortuna pf having two roided champs that have ruined gold medal chances for us in HW. Its a myth that we are bad at HW. I think the General opinion and view have changed alot.

Im not surprised we have a HW as good as Zare. It was just a matter of time

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
        Azarpira used up all his gas in first half against valenzia. You could tell he was gassed out at half time. He was holding his arms on his head to get more oxygen and didn’t come to the Mat when called. He even got an extra point at the start of the second half for a phantom challenge by US that was over ruled. To have 8 un-answered points against you in 3 minutes when you were leading shows his lack of endurance/experience. But the good news is this can be corrected.
        He was my dark horse for atleast a bronze...
        Lack of experience did him wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

He was my dark horse for atleast a bronze...
          Lack of experience did him wrong.
          he still has time to improve himself. He is young and this was a good experience for him.

Comment

Geno and Akgul are not roided. Just want to be clear that im talking about makhov and taymazov. In cas of akgul and geno badbakht HW vefore zare had the bad fortune of ending up meeting one of them after beating the other

Comment

WE NEED rahman e bi rahm bring another gold...

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post
                WE NEED rahman e bi rahm bring another gold...
                he will. He’s been very consistent and solid. Most opponents have no answer to his octopus-like arms and legs, combined with his super low stance.

Comment

Goleij also has very tou group
                  A gold and two bronze tomorrow will be great though

Comment

Hasan become the most decorated Iranian wrestler for the number of medals with 9 in World champ and Olympics following by Agha Takhti(7)Sourian (7)and Movahed(6)and Rasoul(5)

Obviously Sourian has 7 gold, Movahed 6
                    Overall And Agha Takhti with 1 g and 2 s is the most decorated in Olympics

Comment

It is interesting Talyor who is 32 got his first medal at age of 27! Since he has 4 gold and 1 Silver!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                        Hasan become the most decorated Iranian wrestler for the number of medals with 9 in World champ and Olympics following by Agha Takhti(7)Sourian (7)and Movahed(6)and Rasoul(5)

Obviously Sourian has 7 gold, Movahed 6
                        Overall And Agha Takhti with 1 g and 2 s is the most decorated in Olympics
                        Jphy will get more olympic and wc medals.
                        He is only 28...he should get 2 more olympic ,and several more wc medals ...WHEN IS ALL SET AND DONE he will have record no wrestler is able to break......

Comment

amouzad to final, beat american nick lee 7-3.

GOLEIJ 5 seconds from DOWNING SADULAEV... after two brilliant takedowns, ends up getting pinned....! he will go for bronze at least, but wow that was insane. Closest anybody has come to dethroning the russian in many years.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CxVboYYIwUy/

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            amouzad to final, beat american nick lee 7-3.

GOLEIJ 5 seconds from DOWNING SADULAEV... after two brilliant takedowns, ends up getting pinned....! he will go for bronze at least, but wow that was insane. Closest anybody has come to dethroning the russian in many years.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CxVboYYIwUy/
                            He is by far best 97kg from iran right now. Been saying this for years. Who is Amouzad facing? The japanese guy?

Comment

Just saw that Otoguro is dethroned.

Comment

Two very unlucky defeats for Golej and Rahman. Again and again....our guys need to strengthen their final 30-60 seconds Game to be succesful in Olympics. They have the skills but somehow they fell apart in the Final Minute.

Comment

Working...
                                X