• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Club manager got fired.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      Club manager got fired.
      Lennon is imho the worst manager in football. I can't imagine anyone underperforming as much as him in every post he has worked in.

He inherited a dreamteam at Celtic and somehow managed to lose the league to a new coach.

Despite this, I somehow expect him to be coaching Traktor in a year or two

Comment

They lost 1-0 and he didn’t come on. Crazy how since his good game against United that his game time has dwindled.

Comment

New coach doesn't seem to like him.

Comment

He came on as a sub in a 4-0 win today.

Comment

I love and have supported Karim since he first came on the scene age 17. He was our big star and even now at 32 is our third best forward.

It is absolutely fine for the current situation the country is in, for our third best striker to be a sub for a cypriot team.

We have to be realistic and not live in some kind of weird reality where senegal doesn't have a very strong team which plays at the highest level in europe throughout their entire squad, let alone reserve squad.

Originally posted by leviathan View Post
              A Bullshit team like Senegal goes to next round and fuks up against England and a skilled IRAN Team goes home in first round after playing USA (cause of bad CQ management)

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                I love and have supported Karim since he first came on the scene age 17. He was our big star and even now at 32 is our third best forward.

It is absolutely fine for the current situation the country is in, for our third best striker to be a sub for a cypriot team.

We have to be realistic and not live in some kind of weird reality where senegal doesn't have a very strong team which plays at the highest level in europe throughout their entire squad, let alone reserve squad.

is it really ok when we have other potential forwards like Alipour and Zahedi who aren't doing too bad in Europe?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

is it really ok when we have other potential forwards like Alipour and Zahedi who aren't doing too bad in Europe?
                  Alipour is not outperforming anybody. But Zahedi is very likely better than Karim.

Of course Karim has experience and performs under pressure well.

But we had room for the both of them...plus Karim. Instead we left an open slot and took a fouth GK. Inexplicable!

I wonder if there was pressure from IFF not to call them up...or if either had spoken against CQ before.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
                    Alipour is not outperforming anybody. But Zahedi is very likely better than Karim.

Of course Karim has experience and performs under pressure well.

But we had room for the both of them...plus Karim. Instead we left an open slot and took a fouth GK. Inexplicable!

I wonder if there was pressure from IFF not to call them up...or if either had spoken against CQ before.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
                    This is the most baffling question for me regarding the team selection: Why leave an empty slot?!! Even if you take a promising 20 year old that you had no intention of playing and just let them sit on the bench just to soak up the atmosphere, it would have still been better than leaving the slot empty. Why leave it empty?!!!

My suspicion as always is the incompetence if IFF.
                    Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post

This is the most baffling question for me regarding the team selection: Why leave an empty slot?!! Even if you take a promising 20 year old that you had no intention of playing and just let them sit on the bench just to soak up the atmosphere, it would have still been better than leaving the slot empty. Why leave it empty?!!!

My suspicion as always is the incompetence if IFF.
                      Would it have been a good idea to put a young player in an atmosphere like that?

Comment

I’ve followed Karim’s journey since 2009. If he had left to Dortumund after Saipa in 2011, sacrificed getting paid little for gaining the experience in their U-23 team, he’d be in a different place than he is now.

But in a way this is also the beauty of football. The journey of footballers. The paths they choose. Sometimes it works out and sometimes it doesn’t.

If only all Iranian players had fathers/advisors like Khalil Azmoun who said, “I don’t want my son to play in a dirty league (corrupt) in Iran.” Sent his ass to Kazan and bam! We have an Iranian back at the Bundesliga after God knows how long.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                          I’ve followed Karim’s journey since 2009. If he had left to Dortumund after Saipa in 2011, sacrificed getting paid little for gaining the experience in their U-23 team, he’d be in a different place than he is now.

But in a way this is also the beauty of football. The journey of footballers. The paths they choose. Sometimes it works out and sometimes it doesn’t.

If only all Iranian players had fathers/advisors like Khalil Azmoun who said, “I don’t want my son to play in a dirty league (corrupt) in Iran.” Sent his ass to Kazan and bam! We have an Iranian back at the Bundesliga after God knows how long.
                          This is probably the worst example you could use lol

Comment

Originally posted by Azmoun_shireh View Post

This is probably the worst example you could use lol
                            😂

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Karim on the next game:

Comment

He looked like he was close to being finished with TM until CQ came back… And he should be finished. 1 goal from 11 start in Cyprus is very Karim. And inviting finished players until 35 is very Team Melli. Sometimes I thank Jesus Christ I have USA to follow also…

Comment

Working...
                                X