X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

0-0 at HT. Time for super sub Karim

Comment

he should of been on the end of a couple ofthose shots
      Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Neil Lennon isn't the sharpest man in the world. I don't think he follows current affairs

I bet he took Karim not celebrating his goal as an insult or something.

But regardless, I still don't understand how Karim always gets shunted whenever he does well - in his previous clubs.

Comment

kid playing instead of Karim (given armband as well) just got a yellow card and in general isnt playing that well. Lot of inexperienced decisions in possession.

Comment

This kid is terrible...actually incredible that lennon benched karim for him. Hand balls what could have been a huge opportunity. Doesnt even get a shot off

Comment

KARIM ON! Do it man

Comment

You think CQ is watching this game? 😎👀

Comment

He play very soft

Comment

Omonia blueprint for parking the bus will work vs England

Comment

Mctominay scores for man u 90+3

Comment

Well he barely got within 10 meters of the ball.

Still impressive resistance by omonia, eventually broken.

If not for major khore bazi in first half they may have been in the lead.

Hope to see Karim regain starting sport for Sociedad game

Comment

Im 100 percent confident he will make the team for world cup. His passing skills and vision is second to none for being a striker. This fits well into CQ system.

With Karim in the team Iran gets quicker on the counters.

Comment

Originally posted by AGC View Post
                            Im 100 percent confident he will make the team for world cup. His passing skills and vision is second to none for being a striker. This fits well into CQ system.

With Karim in the team Iran gets quicker on the counters.
                            Especially if Sardar is still injured.

Comment

Apparently the Omonia game today was abandoned. Anyone know what happened?

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                                Apparently the Omonia game today was abandoned. Anyone know what happened?
                                I think it was due heavy rain.

Comment

Working...
                                X