No announcement yet.

Saman Ghoddos @ Brentford FC | 2022-23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baptiste and Dasilva are both out long term with injuries (hamstring and dislocated shoulder).

I guess they might bring him in as a temp solution since he knows the system.

Edit: loool, Brentford fans are pissed
    Last edited by The; 08-25-2023, 07:31 AM.

Comment

Makes sense for both parties. Saman clearly isn't the player most of you that were annoyed he wasn't getting minutes and talking of other premier teams thought he was, as is evident by the fact he could have been signed on a free by anyone in the last 9 months and the only transfer story we've heard about him is MalmΓΆ, where the manager doesn't even want him. He needs a club, he's probably going to get the best financial deal he can with Brentford and might have a better chance of playing time this season. Particularly in January when a bunch of players go off to AFCON.

For the club... they clearly have a few mid term injuries and issues with squad depth. They don't spend money frivolously or even bring a player into the dressing room without doing their due diligence on a player. In Saman, they have a known entity, a versatile squad player, someone who is appreciated in the dressing room by both the players and the staff. Football is a team game... he will add value to the team as he did in his 3 years there.

The problem in the very short term is he's going to be seriously unfit, missed an entire pre-season so we're unlikely to see much of him until October anyway.

Any Brentford "fan" that is pissed by this signing is the kind of idiots (mostly kids) that expect their club to make a marquee signing with every transfer. They don't see the bigger picture in bringing back Saman over giving first team minutes to their B team (youth) players, who should be going out on loan to get first team experience unless they're way ahead of their age group which I don't understand any to be.

Older Brentford fans who was watching them when I was, playing league 1 and 2 football don't really speak badly of any of their players.

Comment

rofl HAHHAHA wtf is this, this guy just loves benching huh? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
        https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid...31150399043888

Comment

Most overrated and overhyped player in TM history. Done absolutely nothing for TM. I only remember his miss against US. Also remember his Instagram story after being benched by Skocic. Then starting next game, playing like shit, then subbed out early and watching game from other side of field. Did I miss anything?

Comment

Working...
          X