• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

Source ?
    if its this

https://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/spor...4070468?page=3

then it aint got much leg to it ...! its just someone throwing suggestions out there ...!

frankly it's shocking and so highly disappointing how little transfer rumors been circulating around this guy, especially of late, knowing he is a goner outa brentford..!!

clear sign of an utterly useless agents..!!

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

Source ?
      couple of pages on social media posting it. Its just a rumor at the moment, but one thing for sure is that he is leaving breantford because his contract expires Jun 30, 2023. Next destination is probably sweden or some lower championship team.

Comment

He confirmed Burnley interest apparently

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
          He confirmed Burnley interest apparently

Do you have a link

Comment

Burnley with Vincent Kompany (imho the most talented debut coach in football) would be amazing. If he fails there then he has no excuses. Kompany really is so thorough in his preparation and is something special

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
              Burnley with Vincent Kompany (imho the most talented debut coach in football) would be amazing. If he fails there then he has no excuses. Kompany really is so thorough in his preparation and is something special
              I’m not fully convinced of Kompany. He has an incredibly expensive team that was built to promote. He did what was expected but let’s not forget he was very bad in his previous job.

Comment

Sorry guys
                Wrong thread i meant Allahyar confirmed Burnley interest

Comment

Is there any truth in Sheffield United rumor?

Comment

https://www.transfermarkt.us/unique-...a/berater/4142

per TM i think he switched his agent. Now with same agency that manages reece james, hakan calhanoglu, hirving lozano, callum wilson, and a bunch of other high profile players (as well as many PL guys with similar market value to Saman).

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      https://www.transfermarkt.us/unique-...a/berater/4142

per TM i think he switched his agent. Now with same agency that manages reece james, hakan calhanoglu, hirving lozano, callum wilson, and a bunch of other high profile players (as well as many PL guys with similar market value to Saman).
                      link is dead :/

but hope its true..!! 🙏
                      about fking time !!useless pos mofos..!!
                      probably was under some sorta time-framed contract with old agency and couldnt dump sobs any sooner..?
                      ps

probably wouldnt hurt his cause if some of us started some bs rumors in british football media linking him with alluring Mid/bottom table EPL clubs or the likely newly promoted ones..!!
                      its obvious that he likes living and continuing his profession in england...!? he gets paid better than anywhere else for sure and life outside the football can't be all that bad either..? he hasnt shown even a hint of being upset, or pouting regardless of being nailed to bench constantly by brentford, which is another indication of such..!!

Comment

Confirmed he's leaving, thanks God, now for his own sake I hope he's landing a deal somewhere with playing time...
                        https://www.brentfordfc.com/en/news/...SAb9KWP3zAohI4

Comment

Saman to Malmo incoming.

Comment

interesting that in his departure the responses by many brentford fans to his overall stay are quite positive. He changed the impression people had of him just by being professional and frankly quite solid whenever he got the limited mins he did. Ultimately they never gave him a shot in his actual position and ended up converting him to a backup wingback because their system has no place for a 10.

Really hope he can find another spot in england or top 5 european league, even holland or portugal would be good.

Sweden is such a step down and he has more quality than that imo.

Comment

Comment

The golbezan guy said it the best. He started from the bottom working in a call centre and playing in the lower leagues to playing in the EPL and going to two world cups. We've all probably overrated him and wanted more but achieving what he has is the stuff of dreams.

I'm sure he can still win a few cups and leagues in the Scandinavian leagues.

Comment

Working...
                                X