Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He’s wasted 2 months.

Comment

I highly doubt he ever wear TM jersey again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        I highly doubt he ever wear TM jersey again!

people will make it out to be a million different things but it’s clear he’s not football hungry.

Comment

What's worse is if your heart is not in it. Maybe he needs a break and wants to spend time with his family? No one can blame him for that if that's what he wants. These aren't robots who's only responsibility is to play football day in and day out

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

people will make it out to be a million different things but it's clear he's not football hungry.
            Yup, seems like he made his money relatively and has not much interest anymore

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

then wtf was dejagah. When he first came to TM his persian was worse than Saman... The guy could have easily played in Qatar more or other Persian gulf leagues, or just retired and went back to his restaurant businesses in Berlin. Still, he enjoyed Iran so much that even at age 37, battered and bruised the guy was lacing up for Foolad and playing quite well in last ACL. He wasnt even getting paid much at this stage.

Some people just enjoy competition, Iranian atmosphere, etc. IR is one of the crappiest systems of government to ever exist, but life in Iran still continues, contrary to what some say.

Having said that, I think Saman has a lot more to give in Europe with the right club. Way too early for him to come to Iran, Qatar, MLS, even sweden.
              You bring up MLS as if it is a joke league. The level of play in MLS has improved to a point that I believe it would be a challenge for Saman to be a starter at one of the top 10 clubs. MLS is so physical, and the technical level of the better players is such that more of them are being pulled to Europe.

I think MLS would be a great place for Saman to land.

ps - I WISH Dejagah had played in MLS after Fulham. He would have torn it up!

Comment

is this guy still bikar?

Comment

maybe he got his old job back selling phones in malmo..??

Comment

What the heck is this guy doing ?

Comment

there aint no cure for kooongoshaady...!! :/
                      probably still honey mooning ... and in a few weeks he gonna go back to malmo and beg the coach to allow him to ball-boy for the club..?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        What the heck is this guy doing ?
                        maybe collecting social welfare benefits in Sweden? 😂🇸🇪

Comment

Saman was always inconsistent, and was mainly used as a sub my many different coaches. If his heart truly isn't in it anymore, his situation will only get worse and he will soon be forgotten.
                          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

According to swedish news he is doing a ”chocking” comeback to Brentford for a one year contract

Comment

Originally posted by Iman_Joon View Post
                              According to swedish news he is doing a ”chocking” comeback to Brentford for a one year contract
                              brentord = retirement

Comment

Originally posted by Iman_Joon View Post
                                He really misses that bench I guess.
                                It makes no sense though. He missed the entire pre-season, putting fun ahead of his career.
                                I'm sure Brentford managment will love him even more now!

Comment

Working...
                                X