Saman Ghoddos @ Brentford FC | 2022-23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ghoddos did the right thing here

If Malmö can't guarantee him game time, he should look elsewhere, even if it was a natural fit

He needs to find an Allsvenskan side which wants to build itself around him, even if that is in the lower half of the table

https://twitter.com/sina_tafazzoli/s...ltZqyl8JQ&s=19

Comment

Saman come to Persepolis.

Comment

No coach is going to guarantee him starting & regular minutes..!
        yet he can talk to the coach and find out What is his preferred playing style and how does he see him fitting into his game plans and then check the competition for minutes @ the club and see if he can usurping them or not..!
        id much rather he stayed in EPL, even as on the fringe auxiliary player but With good potential to work himself into regular rotation..!
        or go to good English championship team … opportunities for regular game time is a plenty in that league with often 2gsmes a week ..!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          Saman come to Persepolis.
          At this stage in his career I rather him be in Persepolis vs Malmo (especially if those fools for whatever reason don’t want to guarantee him mins). That’s straight up disrespectful for a guy who played in the prem for a few seasons and dominated the allsvenskan earlier on.

also there has to be interest in England, there’s no way a championship team isn’t interested. He probably wanted malmo bc that’s his hometown and wants to be close to his family which I totally understand especially after now getting married. But I hope he’s smart enough to put that off for a couple more years to play at a higher level for a few more years before going into comfort mode….his career will vastly be heyf if he doesn’t make the right move IMO
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

At this stage in his career I rather him be in Persepolis vs Malmo (especially if those fools for whatever reason don’t want to guarantee him mins). That’s straight up disrespectful for a guy who played in the prem for a few seasons and dominated the allsvenskan earlier on.

also there has to be interest in England, there’s no way a championship team isn’t interested. He probably wanted malmo bc that’s his hometown and wants to be close to his family which I totally understand especially after now getting married. But I hope he’s smart enough to put that off for a couple more years to play at a higher level for a few more years before going into comfort mode….his career will vastly be heyf if he doesn’t make the right move IMO
            I can imagine him going for a money move to Qatar and then PP, to end it all in Malmo.

Specially after Huesca financial chaos history, I wouldnt blaim him.
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Pontus Jansson trying to bring Ghoddos to Malmo:

https://www.fotbollskanalen.se/allsv...got-intresse-/

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

Agreed on all fronts. Unfortunately I think his poor advisors and his own priorities will work against his football.

I say Persepolis, because in Persepolis he would at least get to play the type of football he likes, probably be a starter, get tons of exposure and force his way as a starter in to TM. He barely has any minutes in the past 3.5 years. He needs to go somewhere he can play.

Comment

Agreed on all fronts. Unfortunately I think his poor advisors and his own priorities will work against his football.

I say Persepolis, because in Persepolis he would at least get to play the type of football he likes, probably be a starter, get tons of exposure and force his way as a starter in to TM. He barely has any minutes in the past 3.5 years. He needs to go somewhere he can play.
                  Absolutely! Our team would have a great shot at winning the ACL….Ghoddos/Zahedi combo would do serious damage. Since bashar left we haven’t had that technical/creative attacking midfielder and saman would fill that role perfectly. Sadly though I don’t think he would ever play in PGPL
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I really doubt he would want to live in Iran. Put yourself in his shoes. He’s grown up all his life in Europe, foreigner wife (I think), is no where close to fully fluent in Farsi. Would you all of a sudden move to Iran to play for Persepolis?? Also given his activism against the IR, I don’t think he really wants to live in such a system.

Comment

Originally posted by aria32 View Post
                      I really doubt he would want to live in Iran. Put yourself in his shoes. He’s grown up all his life in Europe, foreigner wife (I think), is no where close to fully fluent in Farsi. Would you all of a sudden move to Iran to play for Persepolis?? Also given his activism against the IR, I don’t think he really wants to live in such a system.
                      lol never, no way, people even thinking about it should occupy their spare time with other stuff.

Comment

Our boys Zandi and Dejagah did it.

Comment

then wtf was dejagah. When he first came to TM his persian was worse than Saman... The guy could have easily played in Qatar more or other Persian gulf leagues, or just retired and went back to his restaurant businesses in Berlin. Still, he enjoyed Iran so much that even at age 37, battered and bruised the guy was lacing up for Foolad and playing quite well in last ACL. He wasnt even getting paid much at this stage.

Some people just enjoy competition, Iranian atmosphere, etc. IR is one of the crappiest systems of government to ever exist, but life in Iran still continues, contrary to what some say.

Having said that, I think Saman has a lot more to give in Europe with the right club. Way too early for him to come to Iran, Qatar, MLS, even sweden.

Comment

This talk about Saman to PP reminds me of that Canadian/Iranian who went to PP and now left soccer to become a realtor. What was the story with this guy? I never knew much about him. What was his story

Comment

Originally posted by arj42 View Post
                              This talk about Saman to PP reminds me of that Canadian/Iranian who went to PP and now left soccer to become a realtor. What was the story with this guy? I never knew much about him. What was his story
                              I honestly don’t know how was on the team. His name is Adam Hemati. His grandfather is a famous actor (Saeed Raad).

He wasn’t a bad player but he was not comparable to the other Persepolis players. He was in Persepolis the season that the transfer window was completely closed.

Having said all that, I’ve met him in a social event and he’s a very polite and warm guy. Seemed like a good person.

Comment

I honestly don’t know how was on the team. His name is Adam Hemati. His grandfather is a famous actor (Saeed Raad).

He wasn’t a bad player but he was not comparable to the other Persepolis players. He was in Persepolis the season that the transfer window was completely closed.

Having said all that, I’ve met him in a social event and he’s a very polite and warm guy. Seemed like a good person.
                                thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X