Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Merooj/Majid Official Supplier for TM in Qatar WC 2022. |NEW KIT SOON | NEW LOGO IDEA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why one of the logos has 1947?

Iran's Football Organization was established in 1920, during the Qajar period. It joined FIFA in 1948.

The year to be placed on any logo should be 1920. Why designers want to make Iran's Football younger?!!!

Comment

The designs have already been submitted and approved by FIFA - this process happens well in advance.

Comment

Has anyone tried Meeroj football jersies as of late? I mean is there anyone with credible info on the quality other than itsss iranian therefore bad-logic?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
          Did you see puma kits for wc22??
          Lol I did. I know what you're saying they don't all look good. But it's better to have a certified international brand. I don't know.

Comment

Is there any info, pressrelease or any update from IFF regarding the kits?
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
              Is there any info, pressrelease or any update from IFF regarding the kits?
              here it is...

https://i.etsystatic.com/28936699/r/...71565_ifpg.jpg

.. a ideal solution..
              World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
              sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
              If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
              -

Comment

World Cup home kit leaked:

https://www.persianfootball.com/foru...=1#post2845572

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                  Would have been perfect with tricolor stripes on the chest (like Hungary one)

Comment

Interesting concept but doesnt really feel Iran. Feels like someting is missing on the shirt. But hard to judge maybe looks different when combined with shorts etc. The grey cheetahpatterns could have had some colour green or red inbedded?
                    A bit dissapointing from the first look, hope im wrong and can take it back when more pictures surface

Now its just a white t shirt with grey sleeves.. hope its more to it, atm current kit looks more complete than this.

Like they cut it halfway through the prosecc and said this will be good enough..
                    A bit halfbakedeeh?
                    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

this site had some nice designs .all except ours looking like saudi.. but they had some great concepts for the other teams..

scroll in the link with bigsize pictures, might be the coolest kit designs for NTs since end of 90s
                      https://footyaccumulators.com/news/w...y-accumulators
                      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

The new kits look decent actually. I like how they've incorporated the cheetah. We'd gone 8 years using the same JPEG image.

Comment

If they found the home kit with FIFA23, what prevent them to find the away one aswell?

Comment

Looks like all but confirmed

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2022/...-home-kit.html

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

I guess we will have to see how it looks in he final rendering but its not terrible. Definitely sharper looking than the current crap.

I am also interested to see the away kit. Historically the red kits we have always look better (even in the most recent merooj ones this is again the case)

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                                If real, I actually like it. Pretty simple but clean and nice. Any of you photoshop pros wanna mock up the red version?

Comment

Working...
                                X