Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Merooj/Majid Official Supplier for TM in Qatar WC 2022. |NEW KIT SOON | NEW LOGO IDEA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is so nice, good job majid

Comment

Now the question is: where can I buy one!?

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
        Now the question is: where can I buy one!?
        In Iran!
        The other question is the font. Will we use the boring font of wc14 again?

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
          If real, I actually like it. Pretty simple but clean and nice. Any of you photoshop pros wanna mock up the red version?
          You asked, and I delivered:

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
            You asked, and I delivered:

Damet Gilizo Viliz

Comment

Majid delivered 30 large boxes to the federation yesterday so I guess they are definitely what we will use in the WC, I hope it is the new design but I really hope they improved the quality.. I normally wear M btw and the current kit doesn't even fit me at XL, it's just so disgracefully bad on every level.
              چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
              We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                Majid delivered 30 large boxes to the federation yesterday so I guess they are definitely what we will use in the WC, I hope it is the new design but I really hope they improved the quality.. I normally wear M btw and the current kit doesn't even fit me at XL, it's just so disgracefully bad on every level.
                Salar jan, my understanding is that match worn official jerseys are significantly tighter than most of the good replicas - even with major brands.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                  Hey Salar how do you know about this? I'm curious how to find news about these matters from.

Comment

Originally posted by soniq View Post
                    Hey Salar how do you know about this? I'm curious how to find news about these matters from.

Obviously not Salar, but there was a report on Varzesh3 or Footballi with a photo of the boxes being delivered to IFF.

Comment

I'm going to go against the grain and say that kit looks awful. At least the render. Also the cheetah is not our identity. Never was. It's to promote awareness for an endangered species, but do you think the officials, even the federation cares?Anyways, if we wanted to go simple we could go with much nicer designs, ex:

Liverpool 21/22 away

Hungary 21/22 away

Bulgaria 90s home

Now these kits have design/color down but are missing the nation identity aspect

Comment

Comment

What.... Is... this?
                          sigh It looks like we took design ideas from Peg Bundy

Comment

Lol looks like a cheetah fur coat

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
                              This rendering makes it look like the outline if a 1piece ladies swim suit or body suit.

Can’t unsee it lol

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                                This rendering makes it look like the outline if a 1piece ladies swim suit or body suit.

Can’t unsee it lol
                                I saw the same thing right away lol
                                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Comment

Working...
                                X