Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Merooj/Majid Official Supplier for TM in Qatar WC 2022. |NEW KIT SOON | NEW LOGO IDEA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

#1 or 2 are classy AF. Hopefully Merooj can pull a decent kit off as well.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad21
      Merooj/Majid Official Supplier for TM in Qatar WC 2022. |NEW KIT SOON | NEW LOGO IDEAS.
      https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cf4hZbnovlJ/
      Federation speaker announced in an interview that Majid is officially sponsoring tm for the wc, and the kits with a brand-new design will be presented to FIFA for approval and afterward be released to the public, I am just hoping it is easy to buy everywhere, there is no talk about redesigning the logo, so I wanted to publish my designs & others here to push for a new logo:
      Thank you Farhad21 jaan. Could you provide a source that IFF has officially picked Merooj? The video says that but there is no official announcement. I couldn't find any official announcement on IFF web site.

Go TM!

Comment

Sorry, I don't like any of them

Comment

#3 is great and much nicer than the rest, in my opinion. Good options to chose from if this was actually the case with IFF!

Comment

Please guys stop with this ridiculousness merooj/Majid it’s like the same shit as skocic we need a real brand like Adidas Nike puma something respectable

Even if we have to buy the kits ourselves we can’t go on with this ridiculousness anymore we got skocic out let’s get the other garbage out to

Comment

Originally posted by a_m View Post
              Please guys stop with this ridiculousness merooj/Majid it’s like the same shit as skocic we need a real brand like Adidas Nike puma something respectable

Even if we have to buy the kits ourselves we can’t go on with this ridiculousness anymore we got skocic out let’s get the other garbage out to
              They can't and won't sponsor us for several reasons (most based on sanctions):
              1) a sponsor usually provides kits and gear for free (a federation having to actually buy it is just stupid), and the brands even pay the federations to use their gear. They wont do that with iran, they'll just get sanctioned by papa US.
              2) there's no revenue for them, they won't sell original shirts in iran and online in iran. yes us living abroad would buy it, but compare to other big teams who they sponsor, millions in sales.

To conclude, from a business perspective, they can't due to sanctions and won't due to no profit.

Comment

I'd rather have those uhlsport kits during qualifying last fall provided by the uhlsport Dubai dalal compared to the merooj kits now

The new design hopefully will be good but I don't have high expectations

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                  Thank you Farhad21 jaan. Could you provide a source that IFF has officially picked Merooj? The video says that but there is no official announcement. I couldn't find any official announcement on IFF web site.
                  Go TM!
                  Yes, so Majids official website & instagram posted few days ago that they have been picked, they have a video of ffiri speaker Ehsan Osuli with an announcement posted on instagram:
                  https://www.majidshop.ir/
                  https://www.instagram.com/tv/CfyiAAl..._web_copy_link

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
                    Yes, so Majids official website & instagram posted few days ago that they have been picked, they have a video of ffiri speaker Ehsan Osuli with an announcement posted on instagram:
                    https://www.majidshop.ir/
                    https://www.instagram.com/tv/CfyiAAl..._web_copy_link
                    In another world and timeline, Iranian organizations and brands would recognize and prioritize the value of good design.
                    For now with Merooj, we're getting exactly what's deserved.

Comment

Originally posted by legofish View Post
                      In another world and timeline, Iranian organizations and brands would recognize and prioritize the value of good design.
                      For now with Merooj, we're getting exactly what's deserved.
                      I still have your 2006 t shirt design in the same style and colour as your profile logo. The yellow lion/text has peeled off over the years though....

Are you going to do any new designs for this world cup...?

Comment

The best design is Afam's.
                        But for printing on jersey, it's too detailed & intricate, which during re-sizing its best features (the design in the top box) will be lost. But great for large posters.

practically, number 2 is best, since it can be resized and printed on jersies without much deterioration

Comment

I voted for Pendar Yousefi's logo because there's 0 indication of i.r. on it. Otherwise Afam wins my vote! It's very clean and modern looking. Reminds me of South Korea and Mexico's logos.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                            They can't and won't sponsor us for several reasons (most based on sanctions):
                            1) a sponsor usually provides kits and gear for free (a federation having to actually buy it is just stupid), and the brands even pay the federations to use their gear. They wont do that with iran, they'll just get sanctioned by papa US.
                            2) there's no revenue for them, they won't sell original shirts in iran and online in iran. yes us living abroad would buy it, but compare to other big teams who they sponsor, millions in sales.
                            To conclude, from a business perspective, they can't due to sanctions and won't due to no profit.

I don’t need for you to write me a essay about it I know that already , look I highly doubt that merjo/majid is giving us money ,,, maybe estilli/skocic but not the team … to wear his clothes it actually the reverse we paying him

During last World Cup we bought the adidas layout and just put our logo on it ,,, I recommend we do the same this time around as well …

Comment

Originally posted by a_m View Post
                              I don’t need for you to write me a essay about it I know that already , look I highly doubt that merjo/majid is giving us money ,,, maybe estilli/skocic but not the team … to wear his clothes it actually the reverse we paying him

During last World Cup we bought the adidas layout and just put our logo on it ,,, I recommend we do the same this time around as well …
                              I hope so as well.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                                I still have your 2006 t shirt design in the same style and colour as your profile logo. The yellow lion/text has peeled off over the years though....

Are you going to do any new designs for this world cup...?
                                That's nice to hear! I don't know about designs for this world cup. I was going to but I'm growing more disillusioned with the state of affairs. If I do design more they'll be up at my IranianApparel site.

Comment

Working...
                                X