Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow both yellows were very unnecessary...

Comment

It looks like Mehdi kicked his leg out to draw the contact. Still a harsh second yellow, IMO.

Now he'll miss the CL match next week too.

Comment

2 games or one?

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

This is the only aspect of his game that might tarnish his career.

Comment

That was really stupid of him

Comment

very dumb by mehdi. our team is full of clowns, CQ or not

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                2 games or one?

I think it's only one, since it's a second yellow (rather than a straight red).

Comment

SC showed faith in Mehdi taking off Evanilson when Mehdi had a yellow.

Even though Mehdi had had an excellent game and was producing everything, he didn't need to do that kind of movement. That was genuinely stupid, I can't defend it.

Comment

stuuuuupid...

Comment

I thought Mehdi learned from his mistake when he already has a yellow..... i have no words , no words !

Comment

Mehdi and getting sent off a CL match for doing something really dumb: name a better duo

Comment

Damn, he fakked up a great day for most of us, after playing so well until then

I could see he was frustrated but he needs to learn a lesson this time - drawing the contact he can sometimes be excellent at doing but he really embellished the fall and he just didn't need to do that

Comment

He had a frustrating night ... didn't really do much and now the attempt to get a penalty and the Red card.

Disappointing for the fans!

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post

I could see he was frustrated but he needs to learn a lesson this time - drawing the contact he can sometimes be excellent at doing but he really embellished the fall and he just didn't need to do that
                              Only way he will learn is if SC benches him next domestic match

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post

Yeah, consider he had yellow and the importance of the match. It was typical Taremi's brain fart.

Comment

Working...
                                X