X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Essi View Post
    Sorry it's not working. Thanks anyway
    Try on here - http://cdn.livetv563.me/webplayer2.p...05&ci=151&si=1

Be careful for the pop ups and some of the NSFW pictures though.

Comment

I swear Varzesh3 posting all these random videos of games but not this goal? wtf man.

found this: https://twitter.com/i/status/1553482074631331842

Comment

the goal: https://video.varzesh3.com/video/256...B1%D9%85%DB%8C

Comment

Seems to br playing more central now

Comment

I thought the haters here said his performance on he pitch was gonna be affected?

Still want to drop our best player guys???

Comment

Yellow cards being dished out by referee like lollies. Taremi has been spared thankfully

Comment

Given the way Bayer Leverkusen is using Sardar as supporting the main striker and Taremi’s more advanced role for Porto, it may be that we see the same in the World Cup!

Personally, I preferred the reverse and hate how Kaleh-Roghan-Karchak Bayer Leverkusen manager is using or shall I say wasting Sardar’s potent talent!?
                sigpic
                Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Nice through pass from Mehdi to Toni, but Toni cant finish.

Comment

Was that Mehdi with the lovely through ball for Martinez then?

Comment

Damn, anither great ball by taremi thru the middle to free martinex who stuffed up. Every touch by taremi creates something. Looks so dangerous if his players get him the ball,, which hasnt been that often in 2nd half.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                        Was that Mehdi with the lovely through ball for Martinez then?
                        yes sir

Comment

pepe has not been good today, otavio would have killed it in same position

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

What a move and goal by Mehdi. WOW.

Comment

WOW now mehdi is just scoring for fun! what a goal

Comment

Working...
                                X