X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This guy is too good for Portugal.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

No one in Italy will buy him. They’re cheap as f***. Maybe England but he doesn’t have a super agent.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          No one in Italy will buy him. They’re cheap as f***. Maybe England but he doesn’t have a super agent.
          Italian teams do spend "big" once in a while, but at the moment none of the big clubs outside of Juve need a forward really. 25-30 mil for a team that wants to win right now is a bargain.

As for EPL, of the teams in CL or EL, Chelsea is the only team that needs forward and suits his style, but even there he has to compete with some overpaid European players to earn a starting spot.

Of course if the people in charge of PSG had an ounce of brain they would grab him as he would help them with their CL ambitions and would be a great compliment to their attackers lineup.

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Highlights:

https://youtu.be/-NLLvs0_MbY
              __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
              We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Post-match interview 😄
                https://www.instagram.com/p/Cg7wOkIDvlQ/

Comment

There is no way Taremi would step backwards in his career and go to Turkey. I also just think he won't leave Porto this close to the WC for any team, he is their star.
                  --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                  --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                  ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                  --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                  ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Porto is nr 1 in Portugal, Portugal is top-5 league in Europe and plays CL every year.
                    Dragao's love him.

Why should he leave?
                    Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                    O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Comment

Taremi: "We are a team in the fullest sense of the word"

Best on the pitch: "First of all, thanks for the award, it's good for me. I work hard for this and I work hard for the team. It's good"

Full stadium: "When we play in front of our fans, the team is always very excited. They are incredible and very important for FC Porto."

Players leaving and FC Porto continue to win: "My answer to that: the team. It doesn't matter who scores, who starts, who comes from the bench and who doesn't play. We are a team in the full sense of the word"

Four goals in two games: "My job is to score goals and I always give my best, always."

https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga...-15076171.html

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                          Porto is nr 1 in Portugal, Portugal is top-5 league in Europe and plays CL every year.
                          Dragao's love him.

Why should he leave?
                          Exactly. All those who want's him to leave, I will hold them accountable like for the revolution when he get's benched at a new team and ends up getting loaned to some 2nd division Hungarian team..
                          Just appreciate what you have, he's a star and shining.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                            Italian teams do spend "big" once in a while, but at the moment none of the big clubs outside of Juve need a forward really. 25-30 mil for a team that wants to win right now is a bargain.

As for EPL, of the teams in CL or EL, Chelsea is the only team that needs forward and suits his style, but even there he has to compete with some overpaid European players to earn a starting spot.

Of course if the people in charge of PSG had an ounce of brain they would grab him as he would help them with their CL ambitions and would be a great compliment to their attackers lineup.
                            PSG director is portuguese (Luis Campos). They are searching a tall striker (someone like Giroud I guess). Don't think Taremi would play much with messi mbappe neymar ekitike there. Also don't forget Iranian = benched from the beginning and for every minimal mistake.
                            Chelsea, United (if Cr7 leaves) or Atletico would be a better choice.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                              PSG director is portuguese (Luis Campos). They are searching a tall striker (someone like Giroud I guess). Don't think Taremi would play much with messi mbappe neymar ekitike there. Also don't forget Iranian = benched from the beginning and for every minimal mistake.
                              Chelsea, United (if Cr7 leaves) or Atletico would be a better choice.
                              Oooor he could look at what happened to AJ and SG, and stay where he is, and play CHL every season? 😱

Comment

There is potential that Mehdi could have already scored about 20 goals before we get to the World Cup, carrying in that confidence and form will be a big win for us.

Comment

Working...
                                X