X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
    Time for a Taremi hattrick!
    yea man, but i fear SC will empty the bench soon after 2nd half kickoff and bring in some of the new attacking guys to get into groove of his team football..!

Comment

mehdi put it on platter for evanilson but he missed open goal..!! :/

Comment

That was such a clean almost assist from Mehdi

Comment

Woooow... What a Pass.

Comment

This Season hopefully he will be again the Assist King and ofcourse Nr.1 Top Goalscorer.

Comment

Now Milan should give for the Transfer + 15 Mio.

Comment

nearly hattrick...
                taremi kickstart attack inside the box... heads it to evanilson he backheels back to mehdi who 1times it nicely ..headed into corner but keeper makes a excellent save to deny him

Comment

I can see Wolverhampton/Fulham going for Taremi with their Portuguese connection and him wanting to play in the Premier League.

Comment

This might hurt a lot of peoples feelings but it’s the truth the only thing unfortunately holding Taremi back right now is the fact that he is Iranian if he was Argentinian , Uruguayan Paraguay American Mexican Korean Japanese any other country right now he would be in the top five team in the world right now with his form…

They would easily be paying 30+ million for him … In my opinion Taremi was better than Darwin way better than Darwin and Liverpool paid $100 million for him think about that I know he’s young I know he has another 6 to 7 years to go but still….. but Taremi a massive impact player from day 1

Comment

I can see Wolverhampton/Fulham going for Taremi with their Portuguese connection and him wanting to play in the Premier League.
                      I was thinking about which teams in the Premier League would be looking for a striker. The first that came to mind were Chelsea, Wolves, Everton and Man United. I hope he goes to none of those 😂
                      I am unsure on the AC Milan links too as they have options already in that position.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                        I was thinking about which teams in the Premier League would be looking for a striker. The first that came to mind were Chelsea, Wolves, Everton and Man United. I hope he goes to none of those 😂
                        I am unsure on the AC Milan links too as they have options already in that position.
                        Same. They recently signed Charles De Ketelaere so I'm not sure how reliable they are?

Comment

Same. They recently signed Charles De Ketelaere so I'm not sure how reliable they are?
                          And Divock Origi too and extended Zlatan’s contract.

Comment

subbed out 79' 5-0
                            to standing ovation again
                            probably MOM again..!!? nearly had hattrick today ... was all over the pitch helping the D and often kickstarting their most promising attacking forrays too..!!

Comment

*Skocic

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                                And Divock Origi too and extended Zlatan’s contract.
                                Milan doesn't make sense at all. Dortmund could be a nice option as they need a striker

Comment

Working...
                                X