Clear All

Comment

"Taremi is troubled" a small group on PFDC

He is troubling, that's for sure

Damesh garm once again

Comment

Yes, let's drop our best player (maybe ever?) for a tier 3 level coach

Comment

Surprisingly that the coach of Tondela didn’t put 2 players on Taremi the whole game knowing his history with them. The fact that he was moving around the pitch at different times wouldn’t have helped the plan to defend him but his confidence on the ball is supreme, also I like the fact that he is not selfish, if he saw a better positioned player he passed even he had a option to take the chance himself. That again shows a player that is not threatened and playing with full confidence.

Great game by Taremi and looking forward to start of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
            I vote the coach should be dropped.
            Great. no one is against that including me. As I said before, I don't see a way for Taremi and Skocic to have a successful working relationship. It will be a poisonous relationship that will derail our WC. I am for removing Skocic in order to have the whole team united under another coach. But if IFF insists on Skocic being the coach, I don't see any other way but to drop Taremi.

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
              Forget about Taremi for a second. Are you of the opinion that a great player should not be dropped no matter how much baggage is between him and his coach??? Surely, at some point, either the coach or the player should be dropped, no?
              Don't forget about Taremi for any second actually.

Taremi is the same guy that through his time at various european clubs (with big managers like Conceicao, Carvalhal), his long time in TM with CQ, his time in Iran with coaches like Daei, Branko never showed even a peep of public discontent, talking out of turn, etc (even during peak of branko vs CQ war).

Taremi is the same guy that has been praised by all his coaches as a top player and quality professional.

Taremi is the same guy that has played in many different positions/ with many different systems - including many that were not his personal preference (yet never said a word in the moment and did his new jobs)

Taremi is the same guy that even with Skocic drama kept his head down, saved our ASS multiple times in qualification and certainly did his job.

Why do you automatically assume that he is the problem and needs to be removed? Over half the team repeats his message yet you only go for him? Why is that? BC he is a big name? Bigger than Sko? Does that weaken Sko's standing if the biggest player isnt a fan of him? If you remove Taremi whats your plan for the other 11 guys? Shallagh?

The real question is, how terrible is Sko's man management skills that he cannot ensure his best player (by a considerable distance) who has shown no issues working with his countrymen in the past, is fully bought in to his plans 3 months before the WC? What did he do to alienate his best player so badly?

I know one thing. There is no way we advance from our group without Taremi. Thats undeniable for anybody who watches football. The drop off between his level and that of the next man up (allahyar or alipour is monumental, and I love both those guys).

I am not sure if the same applies for TM without skocic.

Comment

Game highlights

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/256...%D9%84%D8%A7-0

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                  Great. no one is against that including me. As I said before, I don't see a way for Taremi and Skocic to have a successful working relationship. It will be a poisonous relationship that will derail our WC. I am for removing Skocic in order to have the whole team united under another coach. But if IFF insists on Skocic being the coach, I don't see any other way but to drop Taremi.
                  Bro I’m sorry but in what world would it be sane to drop a top tier scoring European based forward in favor of a ashghal Azadegan league level coach? That’s against humanity.

Comment

Idk why but the best players we have , all round attacking and defending, risks being dropped by a 5th level coach
                    Everyone please think this thru especially the turds that still support skocic
                    …. How is this happening….

Comment

The fact is that the very presence of Taremi and Azmoun in their current state is one of the biggest hopes we have. The entire team looks to them and gets belief from the fact that they have truly done it many times at the highest level. Even if the team is playing like shit for some periods in the WC, they know that if they can keep it tight and get the ball to Taremi and Azmoun, those two can combine by themselves and suddenly give the team a chance.

This is basically what our assistant Coach marijo Tot confirmed would be our offensive plan moving forward when he spoke to Gol Bezan, so I am not making it up.

If you remove Taremi that plan dies and so does that belief. A frustrated Azmoun will be sauntering around up top and we will get 3 pastings and come home. The greatest player of this generation not touching the pitch in the prime of his powers, talk about a national tragedy in front of the entire watching world.

If you ask any even casual football fan about what player they associate with our team it is none other than Taremi. In the words of ali daei, him and Sardar are our "footballing brand".

Removal of either = suicide

Comment

Pepe loves Mehdi Taremi

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          Don't forget about Taremi for any second actually.

Taremi is the same guy that through his time at various european clubs (with big managers like Conceicao, Carvalhal), his long time in TM with CQ, his time in Iran with coaches like Daei, Branko never showed even a peep of public discontent, talking out of turn, etc (even during peak of branko vs CQ war).

Taremi is the same guy that has been praised by all his coaches as a top player and quality professional.

Taremi is the same guy that has played in many different positions/ with many different systems - including many that were not his personal preference (yet never said a word in the moment and did his new jobs)

Dude, why do you keep repeating the same stuff. No one, for the hundredth time, NO ONE is denying that he is a great player.

Taremi is the same guy that even with Skocic drama kept his head down, saved our ASS multiple times in qualification and certainly did his job.

He did not exactly keep his head down. He kept agitating.

Why do you automatically assume that he is the problem and needs to be removed? Over half the team repeats his message yet you only go for him? Why is that?

Because he is the only repeat offender...

BC he is a big name? Bigger than Sko? Does that weaken Sko's standing if the biggest player isnt a fan of him? If you remove Taremi whats your plan for the other 11 guys? Shallagh?

Sardar is just as big a name. But Sardar knows that he should not publicly criticize his coach. Of coarse it weakens skocic's standing and we should not settle for a coach with a weakened status. That is why we get rid of Skocic or Taremi. Any other player that does not have a history of bad mouthing the coach publicly, can have a private conversation with the coach, apologize and we move on.

The real question is, how terrible is Sko's man management skills that he cannot ensure his best player (by a considerable distance) who has shown no issues working with his countrymen in the past, is fully bought in to his plans 3 months before the WC? What did he do to alienate his best player so badly?

Better question is why does a player that achieve some success allows himself to break the first rule of football. To publicly criticize his coach. Not even Messi have criticized any of his active coaches. There are far more affective, less destructive ways to communicate your concerns.

I know one thing. There is no way we advance from our group without Taremi. Thats undeniable for anybody who watches football. The drop off between his level and that of the next man up (allahyar or alipour is monumental, and I love both those guys).

I am not sure if the same applies for TM without skocic.
                          Dude, why are you so confused.... We are all saying the same thing. Drop Skocic and move on. But if IFF decides to stick with Skocic, then the chance of a big big blowup in WC goes up astronomically if Taremi is not dropped. Chance of disunity goes up 10 fold. The two can't stand each other and their feelings will resurface just at the point of most pressure when we need unity the most.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                            Bro I’m sorry but in what world would it be sane to drop a top tier scoring European based forward in favor of a ashghal Azadegan league level coach? That’s against humanity.
                            Please read my post before responding to it. For your convenience, I have included it below:

Comment

Originally posted by a_m View Post
                              Idk why but the best players we have , all round attacking and defending, risks being dropped by a 5th level coach
                              Everyone please think this thru especially the turds that still support skocic
                              …. How is this happening….
                              Your mother have raised you right!!! You should be proud.

Comment

To assume by throwing out Taremi and keeping Dragan the Team Meli camp will become harmonious is a grave mistake. Instead I think the Taremiless-camp will revolt heavily against Dragan.

Best option is that everyone get together and discuss putting all the Shite behind and move on in one direction for one Team Meli and 80 million behind them.
                                sigpic
                                Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Working...
                                X