This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
    If you are happy and quiet when you agree with people who are nasty, then don't suddenly get upset now. How's that for a rule?

Now for the record, I don't think CQ said those words.
    I am obliged to have read every post ever on this forum? Great logic. I just asked a question about the rules of the road from the moderators. Done talking here...

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
      I refuse to believe that this is the best coach currently available for TM.
      Exactly, as I stated before, Iran's government and sports ministry would break the bank to beat "great and little satans", money would be no object for them, if it weren't for the current fragile and tense political situation in Iran.

Money isn't an issue, politics is..., whether we got Queiroz, Jardim, Carvalhal, Espírito Santo, Gunes, Valverde, Favre or whoever else....

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...t=#post2824849

The honest situation isn't about money - IR could easily pay enough money to have a chance to beat the great and little satan.

It's about politics - Queiroz is a popular guy amongst majority of Iranians, and the greatest chance to take this group of players he developed to the second round of the last major WC before the format changes and international football gradually erodes in importance.

What do you think will happen if Iran ever reached the second round of world cup? Partying in the street... women taking off their headscarves, a kindle for a fire against the islamic republic.

IR doesn't want that to happen, hence likes of Misaghi and Khiabani were attacking him non-stop, and we see likes of "Playboy" on other site and a few here... being very anti-Queiroz and hyping up the khooneh beh khooneh ex-coach. Don't be surprised where the source of attacks come from.

Thankfully the vast majority of fans on this forum are vatanparasts and can appreciate someone who completely revolutionised our football, giving us so much happiness.

Whatever, it looks like another huge 2006-style disappointment is on the cards. Just hope some of our younger fans can remember this time so we don't keep going in circles

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
        Done talking here...
        Great.

Comment

Exactly, as I stated before, Iran's government and sports ministry would break the bank to beat "great and little satans", money would be no object for them, if it weren't for the current fragile and tense political situation in Iran.

Money isn't an issue, politics is..., whether we got Queiroz, Jardim, Carvalhal, Espírito Santo, Gunes, Valverde, Favre or whoever else....

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...t=#post2824849

The honest situation isn't about money - IR could easily pay enough money to have a chance to beat the great and little satan.

It's about politics - Queiroz is a popular guy amongst majority of Iranians, and the greatest chance to take this group of players he developed to the second round of the last major WC before the format changes and international football gradually erodes in importance.

What do you think will happen if Iran ever reached the second round of world cup? Partying in the street... women taking off their headscarves, a kindle for a fire against the islamic republic.

IR doesn't want that to happen, hence likes of Misaghi and Khiabani were attacking him non-stop, and we see likes of "Playboy" on other site and a few here... being very anti-Queiroz and hyping up the khooneh beh khooneh ex-coach. Don't be surprised where the source of attacks come from.

Thankfully the vast majority of fans on this forum are vatanparasts and can appreciate someone who completely revolutionised our football, giving us so much happiness.

Whatever, it looks like another huge 2006-style disappointment is on the cards. Just hope some of our younger fans can remember this time so we don't keep going in circles
          One of the biggest CQ supporters and supposedly vatanparast wished Iran to lose all 3 matches in WC.

The issue isn't CQ vs Skocic. You want Cq advocate for him without tearing down TM and Skocic. You do nothing but hurt TM by attacking fellow fans, players, or current TM staff. These are the card we are dealt with. Gotta make the most of it.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Great.
            I am truly sorry that you feel so much pain that CQ is not back. But he ain't coming back.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
              it's funny, I didn't realize he actually haven't done jack shit or improved the team any bit since he took over 2 years ago before some people here mentioned it. Plus no clear tactic besides bezan ziresh 101.
              My friend, i'm happy you have realized this

Back in november, we were only a few calling for him to be fired. If only we've had been this many then, he would have been kicked out already.

There are still some people who refuse to realize this. Fortunately they're getting less and less.
              I still have hope they will change their minds.

We just have to keep bringing up the same valid arguments, that's all we can do.
              Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

I am truly sorry that you feel so much pain that CQ is not back. But he ain't coming back.
                Sorry buddy. But I don't think CQ is ever coming back to Iran and I don't want you guys to suffer so much waiting for him to come back.
                My prediction is you guys are going to lose a lot of weight and have a lot of sleepless nights in the foreseeable future!!!
                With CQ disciples....
                Yes, you keep repeating this mantra to members here in a very baamazeh way. Whatever makes you happy, dude. I personally find the subtle sikhoonak zadan of other members who just want to see TM be successful after decades of passionately following the team almost as bad as overt insults that the Khers guy does.

It's the selective messaging and hypocrisy I can't stand.... Writing posts much longer than this guy here, and then saying "Thanks for the novel" as if your (much longer) previous posts are ten times more meaningful (eg http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...#post2809912):
                Thanks for the novel.
                Anyway, as you say yourself

People just make up stuff to fit their narrative. I think I am going to take a time out for a while.
                Done talking here...
                Yeah...

Comment

He will be back within 10 dayz, Sko went on vacation with bad timing, now the powers will work, and the wheels will roll.
                  Soon CQ is back on the Iron Throne
                  I GIVE IT 10 DAYS
                  Then I give it another 5..
                  Expect CQ back,
                  If nothing until July 5, he will sign for Aussies or Saudi.
                  And we will hope for Berdy
                  Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                    One of the biggest CQ supporters and supposedly vatanparast wished Iran to lose all 3 matches in WC.

The issue isn't CQ vs Skocic. You want Cq advocate for him without tearing down TM and Skocic. You do nothing but hurt TM by attacking fellow fans, players, or current TM staff. These are the card we are dealt with. Gotta make the most of it.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                    Baba ina agenda daran.
                    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                    نگاه میکنید.
                    sigpic
                    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                      Baba ina agenda daran.
                      Yeah

1) Wanting Iran to be successful

2) Being realistic "I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone". Great, I didn't "used to rule the world", I just want to see Iran do well in the world cup.

ffs agenda chichiyeh akheh.... so tired of this. How old were you guys for 1998 and 2006?

Comment

Yes, you keep repeating this mantra to members here in a very baamazeh way. Whatever makes you happy, dude. I personally find the subtle sikhoonak zadan of other members who just want to see TM be successful after decades of passionately following the team almost as bad as overt insults that the Khers guy does.

It's the hypocrisy I can't stand.... Writing posts much longer than this guy here, and then saying "Thanks for the novel" as if your (much longer) previous posts are ten times more meaningful (eg http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...#post2809912):

Anyway, as you say yourself

Yeah...
                        When you said "Great", that was not a jab??? You jab but can't take it back!!! you started it... I was not even talking to you. I asked the moderators a question. Deal with it.

Comment

When you said "Great", that was not a jab??? You jab but can't take it back!!! you started it... I was not even talking to you. I asked the moderators a question. Deal with it.
                          Try to stop the seekhoonak-baazi, agha pesar.

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                            He will be back within 10 dayz, Sko went on vacation with bad timing, now the powers will work, and the wheels will roll.
                            Soon CQ is back on the Iron Throne
                            I GIVE IT 10 DAYS
                            Then I give it another 5..
                            Expect CQ back,

If nothing until July 5, he will sign for Aussies or Saudi.
                            And we will hope for Berdy
                            Aghaye Keshwardoost, hopefully you're right.
                            There is still time to save our WC-campaign, regardless of what some people say.

Montazere khabarhaye khobi hastim
                            Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Nokhodi jan this IFF has many problems, i don't disagree with you.
                              However can you remind me of any time IFF hasn't had any problems?

Let's not forget that hamin IFF managed to keep CQ for 8 years, even during sanctions.
                              I refuse to believe that this is the best coach currently available for TM.
                              The last 2 iterations of IFF in particular have become very poor.
                              I get that they have no money, but the whole point is IFF needs to be run by people with connections who can get access to money.
                              This IFF could barely get its bank accounts opened.

Comment

Aghaye Keshwardoost, hopefully you're right.
                                There is still time to save our WC-campaign, regardless of what some people say.
                                Montazere khabarhaye khobi hastim
                                We had Ivic for how long? And even got rid of him weeks before 1998 world cup started

His impact was immense from multiple perspectives.

There is always time.

Comment

Working...
                                X