This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
    As usual base on your replies you don’t get it, live in your fantasy world full of dogma
    Are you accusing him being a coward? Irresponsible?

He did not need to say anything.
    Sardar Azmoon was not forced to repeat something he has said before. If he didn’t believe in his words he would not have comment about Sko,.
    Azmoon openly criticize Sko's boss IFF and is under no pressure to publically support Sko.

Not only he support him he ask his fans and Iranian to do the same.

You may say in your opinion (whatever worth) you disagree with him but don't accuse him of appeasement
    Unfortunately some fans believe subjective memories and opinions they have are universal facts. They become blind and deaf to what's actually being written and said. They call stats false, and TM players cowards for speaking their mind. It's become a conspiracy lead agenda which we typically see from hashieh producing media in Iran.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

I've had a chat with CQ and he wanted me to clarify that the character limit for tweets meant he couldn't specify that "one of the greatest football families" definitely excludes anyone who defends Sgoh. His direct quote was "get that POS who keeps quoting win percentages of TM managers on PFDC into jail".

Comment

As usual base on your replies you don’t get it, live in your fantasy world full of dogma

Sardar Azmoon was not forced to repeat something he has said before. If he didn’t believe in his words he would not have comment about Sko,.
        Azmoon openly criticize Sko's boss IFF and is under no pressure to publically support Sko.

You may say in your opinion (whatever worth) you disagree with him but don't accuse him of appeasement and being a coward
        Will definitely be interesting to see if he says the same thing after the England game.

Comment

You may say in your opinion (whatever worth) you disagree with him but don't accuse him of appeasement and being a coward
          As usual you're the one not getting it. Just looking at your view on U-23 champonship is enough for everyone to see that lol.

"He did not need to say anything.
          Azmoon openly criticize Sko's boss IFF and is under no pressure to publically support Sko."

He was asked about it. Of course he would defend him when asked.

Where have i accused him of anything? Where did i call him a coward?
          Stop twisting peoples words. You're not winning any arguments this way.

Any professional player will answer like he did. It's not about being a coward or irresponsible.
          I'm saying don't read too much in it.
          Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
            Unfortunately some fans believe subjective memories and opinions they have are universal facts. They become blind and deaf to what's actually being written and said. They call stats false, and TM players cowards for speaking their mind. It's become a conspiracy lead agenda which we typically see from hashieh producing media in Iran.

Unfortunately some Skocic fanboys bring up every excuse they can think of to defend him.
            Instead of just opening their eyes and see that Skocic himself is the problem.
            Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
              Unfortunately some Skocic fanboys bring up every excuse they can think of to defend him.
              Peiman jan,
              Skocic has issues, but we are f***ed right now (and as usual) with the IFF. Instead of spending night and day trying to get us camps and friendlies, they're thinking about the next general election. IFF has to bec hanged.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                I've had a chat with CQ and he wanted me to clarify that the character limit for tweets meant he couldn't specify that "one of the greatest football families" definitely excludes anyone who defends Sgoh. His direct quote was "get that POS who keeps quoting win percentages of TM managers on PFDC into jail".
                Dear Moderators,

Is calling another member a POS acceptable at any time under any circumstances? Just want to know the rules of the road.

Thank you.

Comment

As usual you're the one not getting it. Just looking at your view on U-23 champonship is enough for everyone to see that lol.

"He did not need to say anything.
                  Azmoon openly criticize Sko's boss IFF and is under no pressure to publically support Sko."

He was asked about it. Of course he would defend him when asked.

Where have i accused him of anything? Where did i call him a coward?

Stop twisting peoples words. You're not winning any arguments this way.

Any professional player will answer like he did. It's not about being a coward or irresponsible.
                  I'm saying don't read too much in it.
                  Originally posted by K. Nader
                  From the active members, I the member dislike the most is St. Mark. I think he's brilliant in providing the site with news on TM and the youth teams. However, the vibe I personally get is he often has an agenda. I'll leave it at that.
                  K. Nader khoob shenakhtesh.

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                    Dear Moderators,
                    Is calling another member a POS acceptable at any time under any circumstances? Just want to know the rules of the road.
                    Thank you.
                    We have had a member recently calling people idiots, blind and deaf and much worse besides. Maybe you might have a look at them first, rather than a fictional quote that CQ may have said

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                      Bro what "cigarrette" brand are you smoking? 😂😂😂

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                        We have had a member recently calling people idiots, blind and deaf and much worse besides. Maybe you might have a look at them first, rather than a fictional quote that CQ may have said
                        So what are you saying??? It is acceptable or not? I don't care who says it and which side of the argument he is on. I just need to know the rules of the road so that I can adjust how I refer to other members when I disagree with them.

Comment

it's funny, I didn't realize he actually haven't done jack shit or improved the team any bit since he took over 2 years ago before some people here mentioned it. Plus no clear tactic besides bezan ziresh 101.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                            K. Nader khoob shenakhtesh.
                            I wonder if K. NADER is also hoping for TM to lose all 3 matches like you have repeated. I think we are seeing clearly now...

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                            Take a look in the mirror first bud. Some of your comments calling detached from reality etc are simply uncalled for. Generic terms without accusing anyone specifically is far less problematic than direct quoting and pointing fingers at folks. These actions are driving well-intentioned TM fans away from this site.
                            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                              So what are you saying??? It is acceptable or not? I don't care who says it and which side of the argument he is on. I just need to know the rules of the road so that I can adjust how I refer to other members when I disagree with them.
                              If you are happy and quiet when you agree with people who are nasty or trolling this board at an Olympian level, then don't suddenly get upset now. How's that for a rule?

Now for the record, I don't think CQ said those words.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                Peiman jan,
                                Skocic has issues, but we are f***ed right now (and as usual) with the IFF. Instead of spending night and day trying to get us camps and friendlies, they're thinking about the next general election. IFF has to bec hanged.
                                Nokhodi jan this IFF has many problems, i don't disagree with you.
                                However can you remind me of any time IFF hasn't had any problems?

Let's not forget that hamin IFF managed to keep CQ for 8 years, even during sanctions.
                                I refuse to believe that this is the best coach currently available for TM.
                                Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Working...
                                X