This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had suggested a good one a while back:

If the bus is rockin...Don't come on knockin.
    Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

its ok for the guys to be horny but they should try to keep a low profile. 2am cheeseburgers, bus messages etc...

They should do what Torabi does and just season the koobideh on their own.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
        its ok for the guys to be horny but they should try to keep a low profile. 2am cheeseburgers, bus messages etc...
        They should do what Torabi does and just season the koobideh on their own.
        Well, then here is a slogan inspired by your post.

"We come together"
        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

How about they figure out what the new Team Melli logo will be before they choose a motto for the World Cup?

Lol planning/organization do not exist in this football federation.

Comment

His vacation is finished.
            Skocic arrives in Tehran tomorrow and meets with Mirshad Majedi on Saturday to discuss how to move forward with the job.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
              His vacation is finished.
              Skocic arrives in Tehran tomorrow and meets with Mirshad Majedi on Saturday to discuss how to move forward with the job.
              I wonder if he is aware that if Taj is elected, he will most likely be dismissed, and how it all affects his motivation from here on out.

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
                I wonder if he is aware if Taj is elected he will most likely be dismissed, and how it all affects his motivation for the next 40 days.

I've previously explained this.
                Taj cannot fire the TM coach on his own, even if he wins the election. He does not possess such power.
                The new IFF president must once more consult with the TC and obtain a majority vote from the BOD.
                All of the present BOD members, are still in place and will not be up for election on August 30.
                Three additional members won't be sufficient to alter the BOD's majority vote unless one or two of the current BOD members change their minds.
                In addition, there are problems with finances, timing, and team cohesion.

Comment

Taj cannot fire the TM coach on his own, even if he wins the election. He does not possess such power.
                  The new IFF president must once more consult with the TC and obtain a majority vote from the BOD.
                  All of the present BOD members, are still in place and will not be up for election on August 30.
                  Three additional members won't be sufficient to alter the BOD's majority vote unless one or two of the current BOD members change their minds.
                  Add to that the fact that according to the IFF constitution someone who has resigned before cannot apply for the same job.
                  هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                  نگاه میکنید.
                  sigpic
                  I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

I fully understand what you are saying but this is Iran we are talking about where IR is running things. I don't think Taj is coming back for no reason. They will find a way to remove him if that is the grand plan.

Comment

Inshallah his vacation is extended on Aug 30 permanently

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                        Add to that the fact that according to the IFF constitution someone who has resigned before cannot apply for the same job.
                        The three-member lower court committee's president, Ali Falahati, believes Taj can run despite his prior behavior.

Despite the fact that he is currently being investigated for misbehavior related to the Wilmots case, he expects Taj's qualifications to be approved . What can one anticipate from a lawyer who has graduated from شنگول منگول قم

Comment

The three-member lower court committee's president, Ali Falahati, believes Taj can run despite his prior behavior.

Despite the fact that he is currently being investigated for misbehavior related to the Wilmots case, he expects Taj's qualifications to be approved . What can one anticipate from a lawyer who has graduated from شنگول منگول قم
                          They will get shafted hard by AFC and FIFA if they don't watch it. The era they thought they can do anything they want is over.
                          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                          نگاه میکنید.
                          sigpic
                          I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

More damning information coming out of the Qatar camp

یکی از بازیکنان تیم*ملی که دوست ندارد نامش فاش شود، اطلاعات تازه*ای در این باره به روزنامه جام*جم داده است. او می*گوید:

🔻 ما پیش*تر ساعت ۱۲ را در اردوی تیم*ملی نمی*دیدیم. یکی از دلایلش این بود که مربیان تاکید داشتند باید ساعت۹ پای میز صبحانه باشیم. من بازیکن هم مجبور بودم زود بخوابم. برای فردا هم برنامه کاملا مشخص بود. کلاس آنالیز داشتیم. تمرین داشتیم. به سالن وزنه می*رفتیم. زیر نظر فیزیوتراپ کار می*کردیم. ماساژ می*گرفتیم. استخر می*رفتیم و... خلاصه برنامه*مان پر بود. در دوران اسکوچیچ ولی این گونه نیست. ما معمولا در اردو فقط تمرین می*کنیم.

🔻 ماجرا از روزی شروع شد که اسکوچیچ گفت صبحانه اختیاری است و بازیکنان اگر بخواهند می*توانند صبحانه نخورند. من یک سوال از شما دارم. مگر صبحانه مهمترین وعده روز نیست؟ اتفاقا همیشه مقوی*ترین خوردنی*ها را برای صبحانه می*گذارند. خلاصه بعد از اعلام اسکوچیچ اکثر بازیکنان فهمیدند شب می*توانند بیشتر بیدار باشند چون تا ظهر خبری نیست و می*توانند بخوابند. این شکلی بود که ما بیشتر سر میز ناهار مربیان را می*دیدیم. وقتی وعده صبحانه اختیاری شد، با اکثر بچه*ها شب دور هم جمع می*شدیم تا مافیا بازی کنیم.

🔻 معمولا برای بازی دو گروه می*شدیم و در اتاق دو تا از بازیکنان جمع می*شدیم. بازی هم خیلی وقت*ها تا ۴صبح طول می*کشید. بعد هم می*خوابیدیم تا ظهر. بیدار هم که می*شدیم برای ناهار می*رفتیم. ناخودآگاه به لحاظ بدنی خسته بودیم چون زمان اصلی خواب را از دست می*دادیم. البته بگویم که بهتر بود همه شب زود می*خوابیدیم ولی گاهی در شرایط اردویی که سخت است، بازیکنان دوست دارند بیشتر کنار هم باشند و خوش بگذرانند.

🔻 اکثر بچه*ها سر زمان تمرینی تیم با اسکوچیچ خیلی بحث داشتند. آنها می*گفتند یک ساعت زودتر تمرین کنیم چون شرایط آب و هوایی از لحظه تاریکی اصلا فرقی نمی*کرد. کلا گرم بود. گفتیم حداقل تمرین زودتر تمام شود. از آن زمان ساعت بیکاری بعد از ناهار هم کمتر می*شد. در نهایت فقط نیم ساعت زمان تمرین را جلو کشیدند. کلا اردوی خوبی نداشتیم. در آن شرایط روحی و آن وضعیت آب و هوایی هیچکسی راضی نبود.

🔻 کلا که نظارتی وجود نداشت. اعتراض*ها هم زیاد بود. زمین چمن اصلا کیفیت لازم را نداشت. بیشتر بچه*ها می*گفتند اصلا چرا به قطر آمده*ایم؟ چرا همان تهران نماندیم. اسکوچیچ ظاهرا می*ترسید نتواند در تهران بچه*ها را مدیریت کند و آنها از اردو خارج شوند. ما گفتیم چه حرفی است. این دیگر بسته به مدیریت خود مربی دارد. در قطر یکجورهایی کار از دست اسکوچیچ در رفت.

Source: Tarafdari
                            "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Technical committee will once again recommend Skocic’s dismissal, once Mehdi Taj wins.

He will get the other BOD members on board in firing Dragan Skocic and hiring whoever he wants. A strong hand always rules in IR Iran. To think BOD members are unshakable is not aligned with reality.
                              "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

FIFA have started to put full game replays of previous World Cups on there FIFA+ website. 1998 and 2002 up there now.

Iran v USA - https://www.fifa.com/fifaplus/en/wat...CM64espWKXKCk9

Comment

Working...
                                X